Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samantha Who? - First Two Eps

Okay. Although I watched them the wrong way around as I wasn't paying too much attention. Anywho. Alright...nice concept (bitch of a woman looses her memory during a hit and run and wakes up with retrograde amnesia) and could be good, and has a fair bit of good press. I'll see.

7ish?

SEASON 3 FINALE OF LOST

I hadn't watched the rest of the season apart from episode 1 and got the story filled in by the guys who's laptop I was watching it on.

It was an interesting finale. I had watched the previous 2 seasons of Lost so I wasn't completely thrown into the dark. I was interested in to see what had happened since then.

The finale ended in a strange way. It didn't seem to have the same impact the last two finales had on me. This may be because I didn't watch the whole of season 3 though. :) It didn't capture me like the previous two.

Charlie's death seemed a bit pointless. I feel that he could of lived. Though I'm not sure did he have to die or something?

I got confused at this point and wonder whether anyone can explain it to me? :)

Hurley driving a van onto a beach was great to see. Hurley is awesome and the flashes into the future were good.

:)

Over all 4 and a half Bears out of 7. I wish I'd watched the whole series so that I'd understood it more.

SEASON 3 FINALE OF LOST

I hadn't watched the rest of the season apart from episode 1 and got the story filled in by the guys who's laptop I was watching it on.

It was an interesting finale. I had watched the previous 2 seasons of Lost so I wasn't completely thrown into the dark. I was interested in to see what had happened since then.

The finale ended in a strange way. It didn't seem to have the same impact the last two finales had on me. This may be because I didn't watch the whole of season 3 though. :) It didn't capture me like the previous two.

Charlie's death seemed a bit pointless. I feel that he could of lived. Though I'm not sure did he have to die or something?

I got confused at this point and wonder whether anyone can explain it to me? :)

Hurley driving a van onto a beach was great to see. Hurley is awesome and the flashes into the future were good.

:)

Over all 4 and a half Bears out of 7. I wish I'd watched the whole series so that I'd understood it more.

Watching the whole series doesnt particularly help in understanding it better.

Charlie had to die, becuause he was kept being seen in Desmonds visions dieing, and he felt it was his fate. Shame though.

WWE Special: WWE Presents The Legacy of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

This was good. It was awesome to see archived footage of him when he was in WCW as "Stunning" Steve Austin, and was funny as well (that blonde hair really doesn't suit him as much as the slaphead does.). I also didn't know that he was in ECW for a short while, but it was there that his "Stone Cold" persona started to develop.

It was entertaining, and you finished watching it knowing more about him than you did before. Unless you remember everything that you read up on Wikipedia. Even then, maybe not.

9/10

Watching the whole series doesnt particularly help in understanding it better.

Charlie had to die, becuause he was kept being seen in Desmonds visions dieing, and he felt it was his fate. Shame though.

Haha ok! ^_______^

Ok fair enough. I realised that no matter what he kept doing he had to die. Sad though I liked Charlie. :D Also The drowning felt odd. and Miakl was hilarious as he is relentless and doesn't want to die!

Someone ruined Season 4 for me...

Not that I was going to watch it really but I do enjoying watch the start and the finale. :heh:

Haha ok! ^_______^

Ok fair enough. I realised that no matter what he kep doing he had to die. Sa though I liked Charlie.

:D Also The drowning felt odd. and Miakl was hilarious as he is relentless and doesn't want to die!

Someone ruined Season 4 for me...

Not that I was going to watch it really but I do enjoying watch the start and the finale. :heh:

Yeah. Im not a big fan of LOST. In fact I find any episodes other than the first few and last few absolutely boring and a complete chore to watch.

Heroes Season 2 Finale

Fucking Epic.

9/10

YES! :grin:

It's the 2nd time I've seen the finale and it's even better the second time round! :D

5 and a half Bears out of 7!

Also today I watched:

I am Alan Partridge. I'd never seen this before and thought it was really funny. ^____^

and the other day I watched the last episode of Black Adder which is an absolute classic and the ending is fantastic! :awesome:

Heroes Season 2 Finale

Fucking Epic.

9/10

Thought it was rather shit to be honest. I was pretty much bored out of my skull. I missed the part before it, which must have lessened my enjoyment of the conclusion.

I was just shocked Wilson was married.

I didnt think the season 2 finale was shit but it wasnt exactly great. Heroes so far arent exactly brilliant at the finales they build up to. Its something they need to work on.

One show I always liked the finales and openers for is Smallville, even if it had been a shit season you could usually count on a great ending.

I stopped watching Heroes I think before they all had to fight the Psychic guy. It was too shit.

---

Random episode of Will And Grace this morning.

Wasn't really that funny. I prefer Debra Messing to Eric McKormak anyway, and this was one of the ones she wasn't in due to her pregnancy.

Criminal Justice

The first 4 episodes were great, the last was a bit crap tbh. It's great to watch an entire series in 5 days. The BBC should do this more often.

Mon episode: 8.5/10

Tue episode: 5/10

Wed episode: 8.5/10

Thur episode: 9/10

Today: 6/10

Criminal Justice

The first 4 episodes were great, the last was a bit crap tbh. It's great to watch an entire series in 5 days. The BBC should do this more often.

Mon episode: 8.5/10

Tue episode: 5/10

Wed episode: 8.5/10

Thur episode: 9/10

Today: 6/10

5/10 for Tuesday? Boooo! Although I agree, the finale was a tad lackluster.

Mon 8.5/10

Tue 8.9/10

Wed 9/10

Thu 9/10

Fri 7/10

I was kind of distracted during the Tuesday episode, which I guessed was because it didn't keep my attention. So it might have been a bit of an unfair mark. :heh: As a whole it was really good series. I really hope they use that 5-day format more. (Also distracted me from the wait for Dr Who :D )

I felt they left too much to do in the last episode. And his mum, what a b*tch!! I wouldn't forgive her.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!