Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Peep Show: Series 5, Episode 1

Better than any episode in the fourth series, but still nowhere near the calibre of the first two series. There were a few funny moments, but nothing that was fantastic. However this series does show more promise than the fourth series, but I think that Peep Show may well have outstayed its welcome.

5/10

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Angel Season 1

Nothing is more sexy than Jessica Alba kicking ass. I really enjoy the setting, how the world changed after the Puls. The overall story is great, but some of the single storylines that last one episode are lame. Great, funny cast.

9/10

Desperate Housewives - "Art Isn't Easy"

God, I love this show. Some of the newer storylines are great, and the new chracters are brilliant. The gay couple - Jeez, that guy is such a shit! The old womans line about hating the them because they were gay made me giggle too.

Watch it. It's such a great guilty pleasure.

9/10

Desperate Housewives - "Art Isn't Easy"

God, I love this show. Some of the newer storylines are great, and the new chracters are brilliant. The gay couple - Jeez, that guy is such a shit! The old womans line about hating the them because they were gay made me giggle too.

Watch it. It's such a great guilty pleasure.

9/10

One flaw with that episode; the fact that they all hated the sculpture was ridiculous. It wasn't remotely infringing on the scenery, and it didn't even look that bad.

Yeah, fine, Susan, she has a reason to hate it, but bitch-what's-her-name-new-lady has no business interfering.

----

Heather Mills : What Really Happened

7/10

I never knew all about her, only snippets. I still support her. I actually prefer the Beatle wives over the Beatles.

/ Well not really, but I prefer Yoko Ono over the Beatles. She got shit for no reason. John Lennon actually got good once she entered his life. *grumble*

But yeah, Heather may have some game or whatever, but she doesn't deserve the shit she gets.

Apprentice 9/10

Good episode, annoying how the best team lost, and Mindi or whatever left. Lucinda is my favourite.

Heroes - Season 2 First Ep.

What? I don't understand why people said it was boring. I loved it. One thing...WHY WASN'T THERE MORE PETER! :p

Claire and him make the series (imo) what it is. I love their characters.

8/10

Peep Show: Series 5, Episode 1

Better than any episode in the fourth series, but still nowhere near the calibre of the first two series. There were a few funny moments, but nothing that was fantastic. However this series does show more promise than the fourth series, but I think that Peep Show may well have outstayed its welcome.

5/10

How'd you see it early? :confused::)

How I Met Your Mother - Robin Sparkles/Slap Bet & Sandcastles in the Sand

What better way to cheer yourself up than cheesy mockery of 1980s (or 90s in Canada) pop songs? Plus good stories around both. Full of win. So much so I have downloaded Sandcastles in the Sand off iTunes :D

And not at all related (although I could six degree it but won't) but Mae Whitman, "her?" from Arrested Development, is going to be in Rob Thomas's (Veronica Mars) new show Good Fortune, which may also star Kristen Bell.

Just started watching Pushing Daisies.

Now I know that probably everyone else has seen it already but I really like it. It's a beautiful show with a veyr light hearted edge that some people might find a little kitchy but if your a fan of either Tim Burton or J-P Jeanet (Amelie Director) then its a must. So nice to see a show that isn't full of super cynical or skeptical characters, they like being themselves.

Well, Ned gets a little introspective.

Anywho.

30 Rock - Succession

A fantastic episode full of fantastic one liners and random but wonderful moments. Plus Will Arnett, whose character is basically a corporate gay Gob.

Scrubs - My Dumb Luck

Not bad, full of fun moments.

Desperate Housewives - Now I know, Don't Be Scared

Awesome episode. I love Gabby, and it really build up her storyline with Carlos ready for what looks like the climax in the next episode. The bit with Susan annoyed me though - it was a pointless little story arc.

9/10

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 1, Episode 7 "Catalysts"

I love this show so much. I was suprised to see Green Goblin this episode. Loved how they kinda implied that it was Harry, (but clearly isnt, and is Norman obviously) but you never actually see that or his origin or anything which was nice, as with most of the previous antagonists we've seen this. The action scenes were as awesome as usual! GG was really sweet.

Also introduced John Jameson! So hopefully Man-Wolf and Venom will be inbound soon (Well I know Venom is coming at some point)

Overall 9.1/10

How I Met Your Mother - The Goat

A suprising fall-out from the last episode, and the last scene. Hmm, interesting. 9

Gossip Girl - Desperately Seeking Serena

Not as scandelous as I had hoped, but seems like thats all in the next episode. Still, not bad. 7

Desperate Housewives - Hello, Little Girl

Pretty shocking moment with Bree (won't spoil), but the rest was pretty run of the mill. 7

I love waking up on Tuesdays to GG and HIMYM :)

Arrested Development - The Immaculate Election

I'm re-re-re-re-watching season 2 and this is still my favorite episode in the entire series. The 'On the next Arrested Development' bit with Steve Holt has me literally in tears every time.

STEVE HOLT!

I have only watched the first season. Need to get on to watching the other two.

Scrubs - Season 8 underway!

Production is underway on a season of Scrubs for ABC.

Rival network NBC - which has aired the medical comedy for seven seasons - last year confirmed it wanted no more.

While not announcing the move officially, ABC has poached the title and ordered 18 new episodes. Work on the eighth run began several weeks ago, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Actors and producers have been told to keep quiet and ABC is said to be planning to go public at its upfront schedule presentation next month. NBC's final season - which was interrupted by the writers' strike - is still airing.

NBC said it would advertise its last episode as a "season finale" rather than a "series finale", which would have suggested the show was finished for good.

Heroes: Season 2

I Finished it the other day! :grin:

I really enjoyed it and it introduced some great new characters! There were somethings that annoyed me about it but i think that's because it was cut short and so not everything felt developed but it still excited me an had some great twists in my eyes and the last few episodes were excellent. :D

Friday Night With Jonathon Ross

It was a bit meh whilst Downey Jr and Aspel were on, but when Paltrow came on it rocked. Jonathon makes the wierdest jokes that should be funny, but are. His humour is just so childish, it's awesome. Paltrow also rocked. I laughed outloud so much through the interview.

9/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!