N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

The Persuasionists Episode 1

It had Iain Lee and Adam from Adam and Joe in. Or was it Joe. Anyway, I absolutely love these guys, and I find the Daisy chick incredibly hot. I am this shows target audience.

And it was fucking terrible. It was worse honestly than Comedy Rainbow. I laughed once in 30 minutes. (Before anyone says Comedy Rainbow is worse, there hasn't been 30 minutes of it yet)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Persuasionists Episode 1

It had Iain Lee and Adam from Adam and Joe in. Or was it Joe. Anyway, I absolutely love these guys, and I find the Daisy chick incredibly hot. I am this shows target audience.

And it was fucking terrible. It was worse honestly than Comedy Rainbow. I laughed once in 30 minutes. (Before anyone says Comedy Rainbow is worse, there hasn't been 30 minutes of it yet)

I KNOW!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking bad. It was genuinely the worst piece of TV I've ever seen.

Tell me about it.

I literally only heard about it yesterday and I was like OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING AMAZING.

It was just awful. I would probably say the worst TV I've ever seen also.

Honestly, 100% some and most of the jokes were worse than the jokes that even I consider shit in Comedy Rainbow.

It was fucking pony. Honestly I love these guys and I still love Iain Lee but fuck.

Watching the second episode now. The "soundtrack" being acapella singing is awesome. But one thing which has always annoyed me about singing in programmes is when it sounds like it's on another "level" to what they're doing on screen. The over-obvious miming ruins the experience. I never really liked Gold digger to begin with, but with this, I could've.

So err, say I'm a big fan of American TV Shows and a website/forum I used to visit has suddenly died. And say I'm highly against torrenting or simply unable to. And I really want to view (and download so I can view offline) all the fan-made films and such that might be on these forums. Any ideas about where else I might visit? Probably better to message me than discuss it here. Thanks! :)

Dexter: Season Two

I loved it all. I thought every episode was awesome with brilliant cliffhangers. I can't wait to start Season Three.

9/10

Heroes: First one/Jump, push, fall

Actually loved the two episodes however I know that it's going downhill.

7/10

Heroes: Ink

Very enjoyable, better than the first two of this series. Let's see what the next episode is like.

Being Human S2E1

Love BH so I was happy it's back and a great start to the series so here's hoping the rest are like this.

9/10

Dollhouse - Shallow Men (or whatever)

It felt a bit like a videogame, but then they're cramming it all in to the final eps so i'll forgive the rush of it all.

I'm still meh regarding the big reveal of Rossum's true face. I loved Whisky though. Hi Talia Head. Though question...how come she hasn't got her scars fixed, considering Victor got his done RIGHT after Alpha attacked him, leaving the same scars? I don't understand.

I'm also meh about

Melly dying , cause she was so horribly acted and just a horrible character. In fact, I liked her the most when she was in There Are 2 Vases mode.

Dollhouse - The Hollow Men

(im not even sure if that makes sense...)

I think Whisky's face is a combination of things. Whisky was the number one but just before she got attacked Echo came in, so there wasn't an urgent need to replace her and I think Rossum were generally less interested in the expense. And when they put the Saunders personality in there Saunders herself chose not to fix them. Although they do get fixed some point before Epitaph One...

It amuses me though that the Clyde personality was put into her and he straightened her hair. What a weird thing for a computer geek from the 80's to do :p.

Anyway not as good as the last few and its weird. The next episode (and last, and in two weeks btw) is Epitaph Two so I'm not sure if this is a finale or a pneultifinale like last year's. The end was weird. Echo running through the building and jumps as the explosion goes off. Cut to outside and she seems to casually stroll up. And I guess it was all underground but there was NO effect on the main building. And the workers wondered off. Bloody sheep! ;)

One thing I've realised since is the mobile wipe tech; there's no mention of the original being stored and I highly doubt it does so that means in a matter of a second your whole personality, memories, uniqueness (arguably) is gone. Never coming back. Creepy implications considering its obviously being used in the future.

How I Met Your Mother - Come On!

I love the end of this episode. I do have a sentimental romantic side sometimes :heh: "I made it rain!"

(shame about the sucky 'evaluation copy')

(im not even sure if that makes sense...)

I think Whisky's face is a combination of things. Whisky was the number one but just before she got attacked Echo came in, so there wasn't an urgent need to replace her and I think Rossum were generally less interested in the expense. And when they put the Saunders personality in there Saunders herself chose not to fix them. Although they do get fixed some point before Epitaph One...

It amuses me though that the Clyde personality was put into her and he straightened her hair. What a weird thing for a computer geek from the 80's to do :p.

Anyway not as good as the last few and its weird. The next episode (and last, and in two weeks btw) is Epitaph Two so I'm not sure if this is a finale or a pneultifinale like last year's. The end was weird. Echo running through the building and jumps as the explosion goes off. Cut to outside and she seems to casually stroll up. And I guess it was all underground but there was NO effect on the main building. And the workers wondered off. Bloody sheep! ;)

One thing I've realised since is the mobile wipe tech; there's no mention of the original being stored and I highly doubt it does so that means in a matter of a second your whole personality, memories, uniqueness (arguably) is gone. Never coming back. Creepy implications considering its obviously being used in the future.

How I Met Your Mother - Come On!

I love the end of this episode. I do have a sentimental romantic side sometimes :heh: "I made it rain!"

(shame about the sucky 'evaluation copy')

Lol! Good point. Although, maybe the old Dr.Saunders curled her (his? Agh confusing) hair. :p

Yeah, that was a weird cut, Adele and co. staring at the building, then Echo seems to sort of appear from left of the camera, seconds after dodging an explosion.

The whole of Dolhouse as a series is really quite disturbing, but it just never quite got the themes across well enough. :hmm:

Responses in spoiler.

Battlestar Gallactica Mini Movie Series Spectacular Episode 1 Season 1 Part 1

I hate. Was thinking "I'm sure it won't be, but I hope the Cylon isn't Boomer. I like her"

Even more painful because the mechanic is the best character.

Erm...Sarah Harding Cylon was a little distracting just because every scene she was in my mind was screaming at me at how attractive she was.

I like the "Caprica Traitor" Desmond from LOST guy. Obviously he's an ass but yeah. Are we supposed to feel confused about his mind Sarah Harding? If she is a Cylon implant why did she point out the Cylon device? Etc. I'm hoping its schizophrenic action or whatever. But yeah, yes or no answer : Am I supposed to know by now, or should it still be a question?

Starbuck is obviously majorly FTWz. :D She's awesome. Etc. Etc.

Yeah it was good, and then the ending was great. So this gets better eh? (Not that I'm not enjoying it, it was awesome and can't wait to continue!)

8.2/10 considering its "the beginning" its great, with a good premise.

Blatant rip off of Secret Invasion though.......;)