NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Knight Rider Pilot

The car is awesome, Kitt is awesome and the theme's remix is awesome. So is the last scene. The rest is pure shit. It's like American Pie: KITT.

Not that I'm complaining about Val Kilmer, but wasn't Will Arnett supposed to be KITT?

EDIT: OK so this is movie/pilot, wtvr. And Arnett was replaced. bah

Fraiser, I love this show :) Need to buy some of it on DVD. 9/10

For the last two months I've been watching all six seasons of 24 on DVDs. Don't remember much so I'll keep it short and the grades may not be spot on.

Season 1: Ok. The mole thing was surprising. I hated Tery and Kim. 7/10.

Season 2: Still hate Kim. Kim's storyline was extremly unnecessary and boring. 6/10

Season 3: Getting better. 8/10

Season 4: My favourite. Mandy for teh win! 9/10

Season 5: Meh. Kim's actually cute in this one 7/10

Season 6: OMG it's my brother! OMG it's my father! OMG the President is invalid! OMG it's a mole! 3/10

the wire season 3:

still the best tv show I've ever seen. In fact, it's probably at it's strongest ever.

Season 6: OMG it's my brother! OMG it's my father! OMG the President is invalid! OMG it's a mole! 3/10

lol, I haven't even seen Season 1, but that was hilarious. :D

Season 5: Meh. Kim's actually cute in this one 7/10

Ah c'mon! Season 5 deserves more than 'meh' to describe it!

You got Season 6 spot on tho :grin:

Gavin and Stacey - Season 1

Entertaining. Rob Brydon was hillarious.

7/10

Mitchell and Webb Look - Episode 2

Haven't laughed so much in ages! Numberwang the board game, USA TV drama Speedo's, and the health and safety villain lair sketch were excellent.

9/10

The Brittas Empire Series 6

The sixth series of the Leisure Center sitcom starring Chris Barrie. This series sees Gordon Brittas come back from the dead built up from the ground up and ruining an Olympic torch ceremony by electrocuting everyone. 9/10

The Brittas Empire Series 7

The 7th and final series starring Chris Barrie as Gordon Brittas as a Leisure Centre manager who never gets things right. This series sees bungee jumping into manure, potato powered lilo, and a completely computerized leisure centre which goes all pear shaped. 8.5/10

That Mitchell And Webb Look: Series 2, Episode 2

Almost sub-Little Britain. They aren't trying at all.

Masterchef: Series 4 Final

Totally badass.

March begins my next sit-com month, this month - Men Behaving Badly

Men Behaving Badly Series 3 Episode 2

This series of MBB is the series that took it into the next level after 2 mediocre series on ITV. This episode i watched has Tony attempting to fix a fence on a windy night to much failure, plus this contains plenty of adult humour. 8/10 for this episode.

Next week, begins my viewing of series 1 and series 2.

Scrubs - Season 6 Episode 6 - My Musical

Has to be one of the best episodes of a TV programme I've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic. Couldn't stop smiling/laughing all the way through it.

10/10

I thought the second episode of The M&W Look was better than the first, but I agree. I don't know what the hell they are thinking.

March begins my next sit-com month, this month - Men Behaving Badly

Men Behaving Badly Series 3 Episode 2

This series of MBB is the series that took it into the next level after 2 mediocre series on ITV. This episode i watched has Tony attempting to fix a fence on a windy night to much failure, plus this contains plenty of adult humour. 8/10 for this episode.

Next week, begins my viewing of series 1 and series 2.

Men Behaving Badly is really hit and miss. When they it right, it is fucking brilliant. But too much of it is cheesy and cliche lad jokes over 30 minutes, that make it really unwatchable.

The sub-characters in it are good. The co workers of that bloke, who are like the elderly couple always gave me the most laughs.

Supernatural (The episode just shown on ITV2)

I LOVE this show. Scary, funny and a little bit sexy. A great mix.

9/10

Supernatural (The episode just shown on ITV2)

I LOVE this show. Scary, funny and a little bit sexy. A great mix.

9/10

Just a little bit? Dean is hella sexy not just a little bit. the other one is dog ugly tho.

Scrubs - Season 6 Episode 6 - My Musical

Has to be one of the best episodes of a TV programme I've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic. Couldn't stop smiling/laughing all the way through it.

10/10

It's guy love, that's all it is!

Guy love,he's mine, I'm his,there's nothing gay about it in our eyes!

Just a little bit? Dean is hella sexy not just a little bit. the other one is dog ugly tho.

Haha, agreed. Dean is very sexy, as are Bella and Ruby. The show just gives of a sort of Buffy vibe, I've only just started watching it and I love it.

NY-LON (2004)

A drama series about an "ultra modern" transatlantic relationship. A show that has so many arrows announcing its groundbreaking, indie, hip style its at times painful to watch. The series is just an endless jumble of phone calls, followed by conflicts between people we don't care about, followed by more pointless phone calls. The show screams 1990's, but it was neither made nor set in the decade.

Its a blessing that Channel 4 never gave it a second series, because some morons might have started hailing it as the new This Life. And although NY-LON is trying (and very hard) to be the new This Life, its painfully obvious that its highest reaches get nowhere near it.

3/10

Its on 4OD if you're interested, but i'd emplore you to stay away.

3AM EDIT: Tim And Eric Nite Live: Season One Finale

Wow. They just keep getting better and better. This episode had it all, DJ Dougg Pound, an angry psychotherapist, David Liebe Hart, James Quall, The Fake Quake... and to top it off a murder mystery. "Richard Dunn has been shot!"

"Do you know whodunnit? Somebody definately murdered me."

10/10. Fucking hilarious.

Just finished Lost season 3 pretty good, much better than season 2 which just made me stop watching.

Is it me or has Locke gone from a pretty cool guy to an idiot that ruins everything?

Woops I´m responsible for Boon´s death.

Woops I blew up the hatch.

Woops I´m responsible for Ego´s death

Woops I blew up the Transmitter station

Woops I blew up the submarine taking Jack off the island

To name a few of his blunders

Season 2 is great in my opinon. Don't see why people don't like it. Just finished watching the dvds. The last five episodes are some of the best in the series.

Jericho - 02x05 Termination for Cause

Damn I love this show, so glad that it was brought back in the end for a second season and I really hope it gets a third.

The conspiricy didnt really factor into this episode but I didnt miss it too much. This show doesnt shy away from killing main characters so you never really know who could go next but the person to die in last weeks episode really was a shock to me. It was handled really well though, both with the send off and not shying away from revenge.

8.5/10

Gossip Girl

Victor, Victrola.

I love this episode, mostly because of the twist at the end and for a bizarrely good use of Sum41 (I never thought I'd say that). Plus, it makes me want to visit a burlesque club. Not enough of those around.

Battlestar Galactica (re-imagined) Season 1 & 2 (and mini series)

Just had a crash course in BG over the past couple of weeks, and wow, so far it's seriously great! Great drama, action, SFX, interesting plots and characters, the works.

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares US

Approx episode 9 or so.

Awesome as usual. Ramsay is a very intelligent person, and he swears a lot = win.

8.9/10