NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

It started last night, but I've also been watching online. I'm sure it will be at some point...but they're only showing the first episode. The rest start in January. :)

Glee - Sectionals (Finale until April)

This made me feel so happy. Their performance at Sectionals was brilliant, especially "You Don't Alway Get What You Want". It was great to see some storyline's get wrapped up, or at least get a good kick up the backside finally.

Happy television. :)

Can you tell me where they're showing it online please? I desperately need to watch this. I've heard so much about it being awesome and it sounds like something I'd probably love.

Can you tell me where they're showing it online please? I desperately need to watch this. I've heard so much about it being awesome and it sounds like something I'd probably love.

Never Mind The Buzzcocks- Doctor Who Special

This is one of the funniest episodes I've seen. David Tennant and Catherine Tate together was pure brilliant!

10/10

DudeDazz, try the shack of TV. And other similar sites. I've watched the whole series that way. And yeah, you'll love it.

I'd recommend it to people for the amazingness of Jane Lynch's character, but other than that, it's a fairly fail show.

DudeDazz, try the shack of TV. And other similar sites. I've watched the whole series that way. And yeah, you'll love it.

I'd recommend it to people for the amazingness of Jane Lynch's character, but other than that, it's a fairly fail show.

I wish I could thank this post to infinity. Not only did I find Glee but I also found Dexter, The Big Bang Theory and...the one show I've missed.

KYLE XY!!!

THANKS! :santa:

Never Mind The Buzzcocks- Doctor Who Special

This is one of the funniest episodes I've seen. David Tennant and Catherine Tate together was pure brilliant!

10/10

I'm just watching this now. Noel seems to go out of his way to dress like a total twat.

OMJ last week Noel wore a cape. Epic. I want a cape always have always will until I get cape then I shall be satisfied. :)

Nip/Tuck - Wesley Clovis

I love the unconventional family setup.

If Kimber didn't have an abortion that would mean that of her two children the youngest's father will be the eldest's grandfather. Screwy.

Catherine Tate is such a bint.

I know right. As if she thought The Doctor was actually called 'Mr. Who', lmao. It makes me wonder whether she did it by purpose or she's genuinely that dumb?

Anyways, I still love her. She makes me laugh. And Noel always dresses like that, haha.

Catherine Tate is such a bint.

I'd still slam her though.

Was a good edition, didn't make me laugh as much as others have, but was still a sexy twist on the normal formula. We need something TARDIS'esque for later episodes :)

Paj, a million thanks more...

I just found what I've been looking for for a very long time. Every single Kenan and Kel episode. This website has it! THANKS!

I used to hate Catharine Tate and I still cant stand her comedy but she did such a good job in her season of Doctor Who that its changed my opinion of her.

I used to hate Catharine Tate and I still cant stand her comedy but she did such a good job in her season of Doctor Who that its changed my opinion of her.

I've never really watched her show anyway, but she did a pr0 job with Tony Blair though.

Glee- Pilot

Thought this was awesome, loved all of the characters instantly. I also enjoyed them singing, can't wait to watch the next episode

9/10

Kyle XY- S2E1

Only saw the entire season one and couldn't find season two so I watched it now Paj gave me the site. Answers some of the questions I was asking and leaving me wanting more episodes.

8/10

Kenan and Kel- The tainting of the screw

"IIIIIIIIIII....PUT THE SCREEEEEEEW...INTHETUNA!" lmao. LOVE Kenan and Kel!

10/10

Misfits S1E6

Sad the series ended but happy it ended good. Loved it as per usual and I really hope they'll do a season two with more episodes! Good stuff!

10/10

EDIT: Just found out there WILL be a second series next year! :D:D:D

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Misfits S1E6

Sad the series ended but happy it ended good. Loved it as per usual and I really hope they'll do a season two with more episodes! Good stuff!

10/10

EDIT: Just found out there WILL be a second series next year! :D:D:D

Thought that ep was pretty shit tbh. Not enough focus on any character development, just silly Doctor Who esque sillyness. Plus the ending was crushingly predictable, thought the last scene made me chuckle.

6 / 10

Also: Great music, I have noticed. Hopefully someone will Spotify playlist it

Series - 8.5 / 10 - Can't wait for the next series

Thought that ep was pretty shit tbh. Not enough focus on any character development, just silly Doctor Who esque sillyness. Plus the ending was crushingly predictable, thought the last scene made me chuckle.

6 / 10

Also: Great music, I have noticed. Hopefully someone will Spotify playlist it

Series - 8.5 / 10 - Can't wait for the next series

Predictable but I thought it was great. I loved the whole...

fact that a Christian woman wished she could change youth today and she did. Also, I thought there were some focus on character development mostly from Kelly and Nathan. I thought he would be immortal when it got to episode three. I wonder how they're going to introduce him back in the show now he's buried alive six feet under?

Anyway, as a series, best thing I've seen on telly this year by far.

10/10

...oh and does anyone know what the intro song to it is called?

Predictable but I thought it was great. I loved the whole...

fact that a Christian woman wished she could change youth today and she did. Also, I thought there were some focus on character development mostly from Kelly and Nathan. I thought he would be immortal when it got to episode three. I wonder how they're going to introduce him back in the show now he's buried alive six feet under?

Anyway, as a series, best thing I've seen on telly this year by far.

10/10

Yeah I was wondering that...

either there will be a silly Kill Bill esque out-of-the-grave scene or they'll dig up the body for some reason. Or he just won't be in it, which would be stupid as he's easily the best character. Irritating yet somehow... not irritating.

Echoes by The Rapture.

Tune.

Yeah I was wondering that...
either there will be a silly Kill Bill esque out-of-the-grave scene or they'll dig up the body for some reason. Or he just won't be in it, which would be stupid as he's easily the best character. Irritating yet somehow... not irritating.

Just thought of possibly the only way they would do it...and now thinking about it, it's obvious...

Kelly would obviously visit Nathan's grave and, because she can hear thoughts, she'd hear him thinking of something and she'd obviously find out he's alive and his power would obviously be immortality.

And I really like all of them. Kelly and Simon are my favourites though.

Edited by Animal

Sons of Anarchy s01e08 The Pull

Having sex with a dead man in the room?

Therapy is your future.

Still not entiiirely sure what to think of the show. I suppose it's trying to be Sopranos but with leather-clad hell's angels bikers, bribing cops to look teh other way as they run drugs, smuggle guns and kill people for some sort of reason.

The show tries very hard to be cool - and with that thug brother from Green Street (whose swaying chavster walk I always thought was surely fake...) and Ron Perlman as the vice- and president of the club, they kinda pull it off. But it doesn't have that HBO polish to it. The last 15 minutes of this episode could've been thoroughly more severe and emotionally connecting - the sort of scene where all you'd have to say to someone would be "that bit with the ipod" and they'd know exactly what you were on about.

Anyway - worthwhile so far. Going to try and cram the majority of the rest of the season in tonight, with a whole other season to catch up on.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII./........PPPUTTTT THE SCCREREEEEWWWW .....IN THE TUNNAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PUTTT THE SCREWWWW

INN THEEE TUNNAAAAAA.IIIII..

Doubt this scene will ever be topped in any kids/tween/twadult show ever..

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII./........PPPUTTTT THE SCCREREEEEWWWW .....IN THE TUNNAAA IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PUTTT THE SCREWWWW

That scene is legendary! I LOVE Kenan and Kel. Kids should be watching shows like this instead of things like Hannah Montana and Genie in the House or something. It's not the same no more. My 10 year old cousin was watching some cartoon about some blue monster running round shouting randomly. No storyline, just that. Whatever happened to Ed Edd n Eddy, Cousin Skeeter and Hey Arnold? haha.

Anyways, I watched that scene when I was about 9 or 10 and I remember being in hysterics because of that scene. Watched it yesterday, I was still the same. :D

Going to watch the second episode today. I've decided to watch an episode of Kenan and Kel and Glee a day.

Edited by Animal

PUTTT THE SCREWWWW

Hahaha, even I remember this. Kenan and Kel was unbeatable as a kids show, it had real A Grade humour behind it.

That scene is legendary! I LOVE Kenan and Kel. Kids should be watching shows like this instead of things like Hannah Montana and Genie in the House or something. It's not the same no more. My 10 year old cousin was watching some cartoon about some blue monster running round shouting randomly. No storyline, just that. Whatever happened to Ed Edd n Eddy, Cousin Skeeter and Hey Arnold? haha.

Anyways, I watched that scene when I was about 9 or 10 and I remember being in hysterics because of that scene. Watched it yesterday, I was still the same. :D

Going to watch the second episode today. I've decided to watch an episode of Kenan and Kel and Glee a day.

Ah, i remember the days of when Nick was a decent channel with great stuff. Kenan and Kel brings back so many great memories. And this episode cannot be beaten by todays kids shows no matter how hard they try.

Any-way, i was recently watching

Two and Half Men - Season 1: Ep: Just Like Buffelo

An exellent episode, of which i do love the end. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but if you havn't seen this sit-com yet believe me, you will want to see it.

9/10

Ah, i remember the days of when Nick was a decent channel with great stuff. Kenan and Kel brings back so many great memories. And this episode cannot be beaten by todays kids shows no matter how hard they try.

Any-way, i was recently watching

Two and Half Men - Season 1: Ep: Just Like Buffelo

An exellent episode, of which i do love the end. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but if you havn't seen this sit-com yet believe me, you will want to see it.

9/10

I've been starting to watch Two And A Half Men on Viva every night at midnight, I have no idea how I missed this.