NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Half of I.T Crowd Season 1 Episode 1

I watched the first few years ago when it first came out, but figured with everyone jizzing over it again, It would make a nice little thing to start over and follow properly.

I was unimpressed. I'm really tired of canned laughter TV shows these days, and things like Friends or Will and Grace I can enjoy I assume mostly due to nostalgia. I just really hate when people have annoying english accents that kill any possibility of comic timing. (Moss) And the woman wasn't ngf enough. I say ngf cause I have no idea what she wasn't , but I could tell it wasn't there.

I'm sure it gets better, but I can't be arsed.

Half of I.T Crowd Season 1 Episode 1

I watched the first few years ago when it first came out, but figured with everyone jizzing over it again, It would make a nice little thing to start over and follow properly.

I was unimpressed. I'm really tired of canned laughter TV shows these days, and things like Friends or Will and Grace I can enjoy I assume mostly due to nostalgia. I just really hate when people have annoying english accents that kill any possibility of comic timing. (Moss) And the woman wasn't ngf enough. I say ngf cause I have no idea what she wasn't , but I could tell it wasn't there.

I'm sure it gets better, but I can't be arsed.

I find The IT Crowd alright. Watched episodes here and there but can't be bothered/don't feel the need to watch them all. Its an average sitcom with some amusing highlights to me. A reasonable distraction.

Desperate Housewives- Part 1 of 2

The whole episode had me smiling and the cliffhanger was just brilliant. I can't wait for the last episode!

10/10

30 Rock

I love this show. Jack has some seriously funny lines.

Downloaded series 1 on a whim from iTunes and it is awesome. I love their way of doing product placement sometimes. So convenient just watching it on my laptop as well, no need for discs. I love iTunes. Especially the new version. Of iTunes.

9/11 Conspiracies

Interesting documentary on the 9/11 conspiricies that have popped up since it happened. Mixed with interviews with professionals and experiments debunking what the theorists were saying. Now I know they are just gonna moan and carry on believing but what annoyed me while watching was that the conspiricy theorists called themselves "Truthers" yet they are in no way looking for the truth, no matter what it was. They just wanted what they thought of as the truth and the actual evidence be damned.

30 Rock

I love this show. Jack has some seriously funny lines.

Downloaded series 1 on a whim from iTunes and it is awesome. I love their way of doing product placement sometimes. So convenient just watching it on my laptop as well, no need for discs. I love iTunes. Especially the new version. Of iTunes.

...wtf. Don't use this colour.

Futurama - Attack of the Killer Apps

Futurama works best, in my opinion, when its parodying something/someone and this episode was full of it. The mindless zombieism of 'eyePhone' fans, which is of course run by Mom, the inanity of twitter, internet humiliation (with a nice reference to the date the internet started), 'The Real Housewives of...' TV shows (this time 'The Real Housewives of Sim City') and Susan Boyle.

Great episode :)

Employee: "Okay. It's $500, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can't hold a charge and the reception isn't very g--"

Fry: "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ONE!"

Oh...last week eh?

Edited by Ashley

Employee: "Okay. It's $500, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can't hold a charge and the reception isn't very g--"

Fry: "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ONE!"

Oh...last week eh?

See...even the Furatama writers could look at the iPhone 4's design and see the problems. Then again, they do have degrees in maths and physics.

I didn't watch the entire show, but I caught a moment of Live at Studio Five. They had Elmo. It was fucking AWESOME.

Desperate Housewives- I Guess This Is Goodbye

What a fantastic episode! Totally had me gripped all the way through that the last 15 minutes was just mesmerising. Bring on Season 7!!!

10/10

I NEED DEXTER NOW!

I just found this, I can't wait to see it: http://www.channel4.com/microsites/T/thisisengland86/

Edited by Animal

Just watched Scrubs.

And that is ALWAYS made of pure perfection and win!

How I Met Your Mother - Season 4

Just finished s4 and i do enjoy the series alot. Will deffo be starting s5 later on today!

Finally finished Twin peaks -- the longest I've taken to watch a series! Greatly enjoyable and clearly made a big impression on TV. While at points it felt a little lost (mostly with season 2's erring and umming about precisely what storyline was going to drive it all, the characters are hugely memorable, the script is rarely forced and the scary bits are fucking scary. The sense of "er, wtf is going on?!" was something tricky to get used to, and you have to credit the show for manging to maintain that sense of confusion and uncertainty for as long as they did.

If you've not seen it; it's a show set in a small-town community where a murder draws in the investigative skills of FBI agent Dale Cooper, who acts as the sherlock to local sheriff Harry S. Truman's (oh yes) Watson as they attempt to narrow down the potential suspects from a list of wacky residents, as the show progresses we observe a microcosm of society, with crime and love and madness rife. I suck at surmising. I'll skip this.

The last episode has joined my list of favourite last episodes.

Wish I knew more people who had seen it so I could be all THIS COFFEE IS THE BEST COFFEE EVERRR with them about everything.

I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you have lots of spare time and a genuine interest in the evolution of TV. Or smoke a lot of weed.

Stargate Universe - Season One

Just finished watching through this again on dvd. First time watching it when it originally aired I was a bit more critical because its a lot slower paced and more drama than previous Stargate shows but watching them pretty much back to back really does help. There are still a few characters/relationships that I dont like or dont think work but hopefully season two may sort that out.

Outnumbered

Great. Only started watching because an episode I saw on a plane was moderately amusing. Karen is ridiculously cute, High Dennis brilliantly sarcastic. Can't find the third series anywhere online which is upsetting..

The Wire Season 4

50-bodie.jpg

It's morning in West Baltimore. Wake up and smell the coffee / cyanide / paper trails / dropped bodies

Continually gripping, stunning development, thoroughly engaging and all of that shit. Even with lack of Jimmy / String. Just staggeringly written. Last episode made me physically angry. And the over of Way Down in the Hole is easily my favorite of the lot.

Marginally prefer the third season, but it was brilliantly rounded and exemplified how the Wire gets better and better as time goes on.

10, obviously

Gutted that I only have a season left to be watching... and from what I hear it's the least-stunning season of the lot.

It still shits on most other telly box stuff, though. from a not inconsiderable height. And it's about a newspaper which is cool.