N-Europe

Lost : Series 4

Dante

Whoa lasts nights episode revealed loads. :o

- Claires not one of the oceanic 6.

- Kate does get taken to court but gets of with time served

- Kate has Aaron and is telling everyone it's her son. (probably as claire wanted him off the island)

But that goes against was the psychic said claire should do waaayy back in the first season. eek

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guessed it just as Kate was walking upstairs. Still was pretty good.

Same here! I don't think it necessarily means that Claire's not one of the six, though. Perhaps she gave Kate the baby to prevent the couple who were going to adopt him getting him.

I guessed it when she had the moment with Claire. I never guess endings really, so was lol, but as someone above mentioned I didnt even hear what she said.

I had to rewind it four times. Four fucking times.

But yeah it was a meh episode in all honesty. Second episode of this season is probably the only one I would say was "good" so far this season.

I watched it last night and it was good. I missed the first part though because I figured I'd catch the episode on multistart... but it turns out that multistart was only used for the first episode or two, nice.

So the ending kinda clears up what we were saying last week when thinking back to when Kate and Jack spoke at the end of the last series. "I have to get back to him" wasn't about Sawyer then. A good episode but I'm not sure I like how Locke is developing. I have no doubt he's doing what he's doing for the best but it would be better if he could NOT rule them with an ironfist. Haha, and does it not amuse anyone else by seeing them living in the houses?

What did the fortune teller tell Claire before? I forget.

Do people remember that Ben was born 32 miles to Poland?

Was it him that was born at the roadside? It was, wasn't it. Do you think that plot point is gonna come back to haunt us soon?

Why is Jack scared of the baby when its his nephew? Weird

Strangely, I just assumed that Kate had let him believe that it was Sawyers baby and so Jack didn't want to have anything to do with it due to the rivalry between them. Thinking about it, I doubt that its the case- sure Jack would know that Kate brought Aaron off the island, duh. We'll find out sometime, I'm liking the flashforwards... they add something to it all.

I wonder when we'll find out who that was that had died in the flashforward at the end of the last series. On va voir.

Knew that it would be Aaron as her son in the future the second Claire offered Kate a hold of him. That was probably the best episode of the series so far, since it didn't just throw more silly questions at you. The trial was good since you could actually comprehend what was happening and why. Apart from the Aaron part of course...but that just filled me with joy at the thought of Claire's likely annihilation.

R0x.