N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House of the Dead: Overkill for £10.98 on Game's site, possibly that price in store? Mighty tempted to pick it up at that...

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Shooter/~r336904/House-of-the-Dead-Overkill/?mid=336904&cat=48068

Screw that, it's a quid cheaper on Gameplay!

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=NW0405&title=house_of_the_dead:_overkill

madworld is £8.98 on gamestation's website if anyone is interested, a game that really should have sold better.

Also, little kings story for £6 at sainsburys!!! I need say no more about that one!

Finally, new play control mario power tennis is down from £24.99 to £4.98 in the GAME sale, instore only tho.

I'm not sure if the Sainsbury's where I live have Little King's Story.. but I'll certainly have a look :smile: Part of me hopes not because I just got it for the 'snowman for Christmas for more than that :heh:

As far as bargains go, I recently got a few games online but had to return one to GameStation online (something I have never done before) and I'm just wondering if anyone else has returned unopened games online (particularly to GameStation) and how the process works.

I sent the game back last Tuesday and kinda expected an email to say they had received it and we're processing my refund.. or something along those lines! Is there anything else I need to do? Did I need to email them to say I was returning a game? Everything I read seemed to suggest all I have to do is post it back with the Returns label and a code to say it was for a refund.. so.. any help would be great :smile:

Happy New Year, guys.. I hope there are many more bargains on the way : peace:

I'm not sure there's really anything between them price wise, some places seem to have stopped selling the original aswell... it's still expensive on places like Play.com etc...

I can definately recommend Wii Fit Plus, the added multiplayer games are great fun and it's just more complete.

I take it you need the Balance Board, in which case Shopto.net have it for £78.75.

If you don't need the BB, Amazon have it for £14.99.

The Wii Fit Plus price is ridiculous. Last year we could get the standard Wii Fit bundle for around £55, but now you have to pay an extra £22 or so for this silly '50'% extra content.

A few people on here do prefer EA Sports Active: Personal Fitness Trainer which comes with a Resistance Band & Leg Strap as it's makes them sweat more, there's less Yoga activites and there's not as much pauses inbetween sessions compared to Wii Fit. You can get that for £23.99 at HMV or Amazon.