N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't put them on the TV :P I put them just infront of it on a candle tray...

Get two "clip on" light fixtures - like the ones you'd use in your shed, and then clip them underneath the TV. That's what I did when my ex girlfriends RETARDED FUCKING CAT chewed the sensor bar for my Wii the day after launch.

Yesterday I picked up Kirby Super Star Ultra from GAME for £15 and Loco Roco for £5 at GAME. It was inside Borders though so I don't know if they are the same price everywhere. They also has Pokemon Ranger 2 for about £15 if I remember right.

Groovy. I had a quick look at Kirby on the Game site but it was full price. I'll have to remember to have a rifle through the DS section in store the next time I'm up the town!

Not sure if it's just the GAME stores that are in Borders since they're closing down so it might not be the same everywhere.

Anyone know the cheapest place on the high street to pick up Spirit Tracks? I'm looking to get it soon, I guess, so I wasn't gonna wait around with internetting and stuff(only just got internet back today), it's not likely to more than a few quid more in the shops, right?

Anyone know the cheapest place on the high street to pick up Spirit Tracks? I'm looking to get it soon, I guess, so I wasn't gonna wait around with internetting and stuff(only just got internet back today), it's not likely to more than a few quid more in the shops, right?

dunno i shopped around and got for £24 in asda but it was £35 in GAME and gamestation...WTF?!!!

Amazon's secret bargain pages they don't want you to know about - 75%-99% off everything

I'm not sure how common this knowledge was, but I only found out about it on GMTV this morning...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&node=300703&redirect=true&pct-off=75-99

That link has everything gaming related at peanuts. For example, Mirror's Edge (360) is £5.12 at the moment.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-amazon-loopholes

There are links to all the other product categories there.