welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More from Asda, in-store.

Okami - £12

De Blob - £12

Bollocks, the nearest Asda store is 20mins away, which is like £5 petrol in petrol.

If it wasn't for that making those games effectively £17 [which is what you get get them for online], I'd get De Blob in a instant!

Bollocks, the nearest Asda store is 20mins away, which is like £5 petrol in petrol.

If it wasn't for that making those games effectively £17 [which is what you get get them for online], I'd get De Blob in a instant!

That must be an exhageration.

At that rate that would mean a full tank would last you 3.3 hours.

What are you driving ? A helicopter ??

Nah, most games where £40. Some games where pretty cheap. Disaster and Trauma Center: New Blood were £25, and I think an extra 25% off that, but I'm not sure. Wario Land was cheap as well, but I forget how much it was.

It's, if I remember from when I was in store, still priced at £34.99 but with the 25% discount it comes to about £26.50 which isn't bad. That's why I'm waiting to see if they put more discount on as I'm looking to buy Wario Land on the Wii and I really don't want to pay more than £25 for it as I know it's short.

Ok, it may be an exageration, but a 40min drive [there and back], is not gonna be far off £5.

Actually, you're probably not too far from the truth. Petrol is still obscenely expensive, even after the recent price drops. Frustrating to think Europeans get it so cheap.

But then, how else would Gordon splash out on shares in private businesses?

Actually, you're probably not too far from the truth. Petrol is still obscenely expensive, even after the recent price drops. Frustrating to think Europeans get it so cheap.

But then, how else would Gordon splash out on shares in private businesses?

What? Petrol is still expensive over here in Belgium. Looking at this site, it doesn't seem like you pay much more for petrol than most other European countries.

http://www.aaroadwatch.ie/eupetrolprices/