welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I went there, its "Upto 50% off on ALL stock"

Although ;

A) Not everything is reduced

B) Admitadly wasn't in there long (too busy, and too annoying) but I didn't see one thing that was 50%

C) Everything I saw was either not reduced or 10% off. There were a few games 10% off like Mirrors Edge and Guitar Hero.

Musta been some good bargains in there somewhere though....massive queues and absolutely packed. They had moved the LEGO so couldnt find it. :(

Okay I went there, its "Upto 50% off on ALL stock"

Although ;

A) Not everything is reduced

B) Admitadly wasn't in there long (too busy, and too annoying) but I didn't see one thing that was 50%

C) Everything I saw was either not reduced or 10% off. There were a few games 10% off like Mirrors Edge and Guitar Hero.

Musta been some good bargains in there somewhere though....massive queues and absolutely packed. They had moved the LEGO so couldnt find it. :(

I went in just now, too, with high hopes- what a waste of time.

A) Outside is covered with 50% off posters but when you get in... 50% off what exactly?

B) I wasn't in long either but long enough to see that it was 10% off games, not all were in stock, the place was absolutely packed and it was annoying to try and push through to look at stuff.

C) As with point A, what is 50% reduced??

I was hoping to get some Lego as well man, but due to all the points discussed above, I didn't even look at it closely. I had a look over in the direction of where they stock it, but the shelves were pretty bare and there were too many people crowding the isles, so I decided it would be a fruitless endeavour.

Farce!

Hahah, ah cool. Theres some AWESOME SW stuff next year. (And Indy)

SW wise

A new Darth Vaders TIE including normal DV AND Chrome Black Darth Vader.

8017-1_darth_vaders_tie_fighter.jpg

Republic Attack Shuttle

8019.jpg

And Indy wise theres no pics yet (well there is of the Spring range) but Temple of Doom is announced for Summer/Aut. Num num num.

I went in just now, too, with high hopes- what a waste of time.

A) Outside is covered with 50% off posters but when you get in... 50% off what exactly?

B) I wasn't in long either but long enough to see that it was 10% off games, not all were in stock, the place was absolutely packed and it was annoying to try and push through to look at stuff.

C) As with point A, what is 50% reduced??

I was hoping to get some Lego as well man, but due to all the points discussed above, I didn't even look at it closely. I had a look over in the direction of where they stock it, but the shelves were pretty bare and there were too many people crowding the isles, so I decided it would be a fruitless endeavour.

Farce!

Cards were 50% off :p

^ yeh that's about all that was 50% off. Went into the woolies near me to have a look and you should have seen the place. Half of the shelves were empty for the kids toys bit, same with the dvds and games, and this was with only 10% off the majority of the stuff. I couldn't even be arsed to stand and try have a look because people were just being ignorant and standing in front of me when I was looking at stuff. :shakehead That and getting stuck behind people who walked slower than a tortoise made me just leave the store.