N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

So is the list on the previous page right then?

Damn I want SSB for £15. Viva Pinata for £25 aswell.. I knew I should have gone this morning.

Just picked up battlefield bad company for 360. There is plenty stock. Gonna pick up viva later in the week but looks like I will go tommorow. I'll pick up games for people if they send money. They had pretty much everything.

Heck I mightgo tonight it's only 5 minutes away

Guest Stefkov

Went to two Morrisons and both of them didn't have GH or the cooking game/sim.

Picked up SSB and Viva Pinata though.

Apparently they get new stock every 2 days so they should be getting some more in. Here's hoping.

Yeah I got me a copy of SSBB this morning aswell to replace my US version. It was well funny, I went at opening time and there were only a few people outside waiting to get in and as soon as the doors opened everyone went straight for the games.

I was tempted to get Mercenaries 2 but I read some reviews before heading out and they didnt speak highly of it. Again I was tempted with Bad Company but my mate has been playing it and he said it was pretty average so I just left that aswell.

I was hoping Viva Pinata DS and Final Fantasy IV were gonna be there as I still havent picked them up yet, sadly it wasnt to be.

Guest Stefkov
Ah ok thanks.

Hmm, anyone know the prices instore for Gamestation/Game?

(For spore)

Most probably £30-£35. It was £32.99 in Morrisons.

Just get it off play.com for £24.99.