• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

If you delete game data does that kill anything, or just mean that you have to redownload it if you want to play it again? I have MGS4 so I bet that's a bit of a chunk.

No it wont kill anything. The only thing is if you wanted to play the game again it would make you re-install the game data.

As long as you don't delete save data (they are in seperate menus anyway) then you wont lose any progress.

Brought my very first playstation eariler at the age of 28 :o my xbox is gone now.

got a 120gb slim coming eeeeeee :D cant wait to try out heavy rain, lbp etc

You best include Uncharted 2 in there as seeing Rez's post above, i think he may hunt you down and torture you if you don't!

It's more honourable to include it in etc because he obviously assumes it's mandatory and thus he expects you to have the courtesy to show that respect towards him for acknowledging this truth.

That means he's above all of you.

I'm £500 overdrawn and Claire cannot afford it yet. If it gets to dire straits I'm just gonna have to buy it and go epic overdrawn. Applied for Job Seekers today that.

Which won't even cover rent...but....lolz.

Jesus man how do you get so far into an overdraft? No idea why people spend money they don't have.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!