Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Ta. Somehow I missed it had its own thread, I'll be sure to give that a read once people have had time to give it a go. The game's been flying under my radar since it was announced as I've no particular investment in the DC universe, or indeed comics in general

Oh, the other Beta's *Snip!* by the way. Didn't mean to come across as one of those I-know-something-you-don't-know types. Although this could be construed as flaunting, thus condemning me to the aforementioned fate anyway...

Edit: Scratch that, seems we aren't even allowed to name it. If anyone needs me I'll be over here looking like a massive dick.

Edited by Aimless

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you could tell from the PSN trailers that it was shit.

Looks horrendous.

PSN trailers?

I can be arsed downloading them, could have checked on youtube but I never did.

I can only apologise. So here I am, Matt; I'm ever so sorry.

:hug:

DC Universe?

It's currently about 10Gb out of 15Gb downloaded.

I'm sure it said under your PSN that you were playing it, I was gonna send you a message about how it was but I couldn't be bothered using the dualshock to type it out. :heh:

Is shopto any good? I mean, is it reliable in terms of delivery? Is there anybody here who ordered something from outside UK?

In terms of UK delivery they're great, I've never had a single issue in over 30 orders. That's using next day Royal Mail delivery, though, so I can't speak to their overseas performance.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!