• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Don't knock the hours spent on a game! I have racked over 400 hrs on Monster Hunter Tri and 341 hrs on MW2! Been very ill for a long time though so I have a reason for spending so long gaming.

seriously thats possibly more than I've spent this year on every game I've played!!! don't get where people find all this time.

That's only about an hour a day on average...surely you have an hour free everyday.

nah! Take today been at work since 8am then finish work and go to college don't get in from college till about 10pm at which point I am knackered and ready for bed but have to fit in skyping with the missus...after all that I sleep. Often on other days when I get in from work have to do lesson planning for work and or college work so yeah lots on!

I hope this one doesn't leave me in crippling pain after half an hour of use...

I changed the inpiece to soft sponge. Made it much more comfy and soft :)

The new one has noise cancelation(two mics) and yeah is smaller, lighter etc. Other stuff like battery etc. will need to be tested.

Definitely more phone friendly this time.

27418.jpg

either that or very sad....300 hours on one game.....

Its much more than that when you factor in the beta and time on other accounts. I am also levelling up a new SVER player. More like 400+ at least :wink:

In terms of pure playtime counted. WOW wins hands down. My most played game. :smile: Followed by Battlefield 2 though MAG is closing in extremely fast. Will probably overtake soon. lol my best killstreak in BF2 was 47 kills :p Might try that in MAG.

Just not interested much in Black Ops. Dont think Activision can top MW1 now that they messed up Infinity Ward and how people love their easy kills with shitty random spawns etc.

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

Just not interested much in Black Ops. Dont think Activision can top MW1 now that they messed up Infinity Ward and how people love their easy kills with shitty random spawns etc.

Why the random dig at Black Ops?

Are all your posts going to be littered with those for the next few months?

I'm too busy playing the awesomeness that is Yakuza 3, to care about silly Cod nonsense.

Alas, that's not the type of world we live in.

If only everyone had a PS3 and a copy of Yakuza 3 then the world would be a better place.

I do but its all sealed up still...playing New Vegas at the moment, maybe after a palette cleanser on the Wii (something cutesy) I will get on with Yakuza 3

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!