NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Whereas I get by on my shitty 40 GB

That did mean Old Snake (MGS4) had to suck my dick and leave because he's bloated and allows little room for other dewds. Though he's nothing compared to DCU:O apparently, Superman is phat in gb terms.

Edited by dwarf

Who is getting Resistance 3?

I will be, but I doubt I will play online much, as it's all about the single player for me.

PS3 GET! The bundle mentioned earlier from HMV. Just restoring from back up of old console! Feels great to be back!

EDIT:

So annoying restore doesn't save downloaded games just the save files grrrr....I thought it was meant to back it all up!

Edited by flameboy

PS3 GET! The bundle mentioned earlier from HMV. Just restoring from back up of old console! Feels great to be back!

EDIT:

So annoying restore doesn't save downloaded games just the save files grrrr....I thought it was meant to back it all up!

Restore does everything but it depends on the space of your backup disk.

Restore does everything but it depends on the space of your backup disk.

Defintely not...my backup drive was 250GB like 100GB more than the size of my PS3 drive and I've looked and all the data is there yet when I restored it said it was unable to restore some data....it seems very hit and miss some sites report that kind of back up and restore is only possible on the same PS3 when you replacing the hard drive so I am lucky to have my game saves in tact.

Welcome back Flamey!

Thanks!

Gone on a bit of spending frenzy picking up some cheap games I missed earlier, so here's what I've picked up in the last 24 hours:

Infamous 2

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Playstation Move Heroes

Red Dead Redemption

Saints Row 2

Child of Eden (preorder)

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD (preorder)

Along with the following games I picked up just before my orignal broke which I havn't started:

Split Second

Enslaved

Beyond Good and Evil HD

NOT A CLUE WHERE TO START PLAYING ALL OF THEM!

Gone on a bit of spending frenzy picking up some cheap games I missed earlier.

Same here.

Along with the games I got with the PS3 ( Infamous 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Move Heroes ) I got...

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Last Rebellion

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Resistance 3 preordered

I also snapped with a Navi controller and another Move controller.

Speaking of Move, I spent most of yesterday playing Move Heroes and found it to be a great little game. Sure, it's a minigame collection but it's presented so well you kind of forget about it. I found the Move to be very accurate and quite a nice piece of kit.

Same here.

Along with the games I got with the PS3 ( Infamous 2, Motorstorm Apocalypse and Move Heroes ) I got...

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Last Rebellion

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Resistance 3 preordered

I also snapped with a Navi controller and another Move controller.

Speaking of Move, I spent most of yesterday playing Move Heroes and found it to be a great little game. Sure, it's a minigame collection but it's presented so well you kind of forget about it. I found the Move to be very accurate and quite a nice piece of kit.

Thats cool to hear move heroes us alright not expecting much from it cos reviews weren't too great. I've ordered navigation controller too!

I played the demo of Heroes on The Move and quite honestly it was one of the worst things I've ever played. So bad I'm convinced it couldn't have been anything like the final product.

Enjoy Infamous 2 flameboy. It's my GOTY...at the moment. *Glances at Uncharted 3*

Somewhat unrelated but my PS3 has been a little neglected as of late. Been playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. My, what a game, it's been a while since there's been such a solid RPG. Really wish we could see more RPGs with this style of gameplay, particularly for PS3 since it could look great too.

Think i'm going to have to make a bit of a return to the this Playstation thingy. I've not really played much of it in the past few months and I've got an annoying problem of having to complete games I haven't finished before buying new ones. As I type this I can see Dragon Age looking on the shelf looking at me :heh:

I still need to finish Xenoblade. Like JonSt, other games seem to get in the way. Deus Ex needs a second run through, but then Driver: San Francisco will be rocking my PS3.

I imagine it will get a lot worse now the AAA's are coming on what seems like a weekly basis.

Looking at my gaming shelf now, I can see 4 or 5 games that need finishing, and a couple of fighting games that deserve more attention. Arcana Heart 3 is excellent, I bought the special edition yet I've only played it twice.

I'm not having a whinge, it's good that gamers have so much choice now. I just need to stop buying every fuckin game that comes out.

I played the demo of Heroes on The Move and quite honestly it was one of the worst things I've ever played. So bad I'm convinced it couldn't have been anything like the final product.

Enjoy Infamous 2 flameboy. It's my GOTY...at the moment. *Glances at Uncharted 3*

Really goty material? I'm not expecting it to top portal 2 for me but still expecting a blast gonna start later today!

Portal 2 definitely won't be my GOTY simply because the first game is better and was fresher.

I loved Infamous 2. If you love rampant destruction, you'll love it.

Glad Sony bought Sucker Punch. Would love a third.

Does anyone still have problems with PS+ auto sync/download ?

Listen to the latest episode of psnation they explain towards the end how it works. It doesn't always sync.

I've been playing Killzone 2 on and off over the past few days and i'm really having trouble finishing the game due to me finding it so bland and generic. It also puts me off that the game freezes/pauses everytime a new area loads up.

Listen to the latest episode of psnation they explain towards the end how it works. It doesn't always sync.

Mine has never sync'd

I didn't play the Killzone 3 campaign when I borrowed it because I knew it would be the same guff as the second game. Little did I know they took a massive turd on the multiplayer component too.