NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I do but its all sealed up still...playing New Vegas at the moment, maybe after a palette cleanser on the Wii (something cutesy) I will get on with Yakuza 3

If you want something on the Wii, may I suggest Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. It's mainly because I would like to play people on here but hardly anyone has the game. :hmm:

If you want something on the Wii, may I suggest Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. It's mainly because I would like to play people on here but hardly anyone has the game. :hmm:

nah doubt I will pick it up tbh got plenty of games to play on Wii that I've already bought!

Is Grandia worth picking up? It got released on the PSN today. I've played Grandia II.

God of War 3 i £17.99 http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/6072231/God-Of-War-III/Product.html

Batman £9.99 http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=Batman:+Arkham+Asylum&searchtype=gameall&searchsource=0

Is Grandia worth picking up? It got released on the PSN today. I've played Grandia II.

Its a standard PS1 game so your call. Are the Grandia games good?

Well, I've played it about 5 years ago but from what I remember it's a great game. I'd say: buy it. :p

Today I've played through Castle Crashers. The game is hilarious :laughing:

Nice one, Choze. Been wanting to pick up Batman again. I regretted trading it in..

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!

I'm looking forward to this game. Alot.

:D

What is it with fucking PSN and friends request?! I get a friend request pretty much once a week. It's infuriating. Half of them are Japanese people.

I just got my first ever platinum on God of War. Just felt like sharing that.

Great game. Sequel is good too although was expecting slightly more of a step forward. Looking forward to buying/playing the third.

I thought 2 was a massive stap forward from the first. I think it's the best in the series. GOWIII, as awesome as it was, could have been better.

I think the first had the best of it in terms of story and the third in terms of gameplay and obviously graphics. 2 was a great mix of both though so 2 is the best for me, my favourite video game quotes come from that one.

I;ve downloaded the 60 Min Trial for God of War 1 never properly played a home console GoW save for the demo of 3.

I decided to buy Black Ops for my PS3 to give it some use but the online for the PS3 is horrendously unreliable. I couldn't get connected to the psn launch day then it was fine for 2 days and since then i can't get on at all.

Fiddled with DNS settings and everything. I'm really disappointed that Sony's online service seems to be so damn awkard and unreliable.

In comparison my xbox360 and wii connect just fine every time.

The PS3 has an on/off switch at the back of the console. Try pressing that in first, that's probably what's thrown you.

The PS3 has an on/off switch at the back of the console. Try pressing that in first, that's probably what's thrown you.

It's a Slim thus doesn't have one unfortunately.

I have never once had a problem with my PS3 on it wireless... However cable does work better and is way way faster so yeah where possible use that.

Unfortunately wireless is not an exact science. Could be anything causing issues. But wired would be better anyday. Use that if possible.

I wish wired was possible but at this moment in time the family router is safely located in the loft of all places.

I've spent countless hours looking up possible solutions, finding ip and dns addresses, turning features off but the furthest i seem to get is it finding the ip. It's always a dns error message i get.

Apparently you can configure the router to a certain dns and then match it on the PS3 or something, i may give that a go this weekend as i really do like the PS3 but the online is giving me a headache. :(