Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I want a HD Bullet Hell game, I suppose Super Stardust HD on Endless mode, could be classified as bullet hell.

Already have Super Stardust HD but for me this isn't really a bullet hell game. I want something like

And I want it on the PS3.

Maybe I should get into Söldner X1 and X2. Haven't even started playing the second one...

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Browse by Games A-Z you'll have a demo section too.

You didnt like Uncharted, LBP or anything remotely exclusive. Easy to ignore everything you say.

Ok, firstly, I've just recently finished Uncharted 2 for the second time (Haven't played the first one). Was my game of the year for 2009 and is an incredible game. I've never said I didn't like it, I don't think I've even passed judgment on it on these forums (and if I have I can guarantee that the words I used were positive(top of page 18 in the Uncharted 2 thread incidentally)) so where you're getting that from I have no idea. Secondly, I only bought LBP earlier this year when I wasn't around on these forums and haven't posted a single thing about it since I've come back. If you want to hear my thoughts on it, it's great.

But I have never said I didn't like Uncharted or LBP. As I said, the only PS3 game that I've expressed any form of dislike for is Killzone 2. Other than those, and the first Motorstorm and ModNation Racers, I haven't played any other PS3 exclusive games (the rest that I've played have all been third party games which I've also enjoyed) so you're "information" is falsified. Before you smack talk about someone, make sure you have the facts right as you clearly haven't in this case.

Edited by Ganepark32

Already have Super Stardust HD but for me this isn't really a bullet hell game. I want something like
And I want it on the PS3.

Maybe I should get into Söldner X1 and X2. Haven't even started playing the second one...

I had a look at that Soldner game, it looks pretty good.

I prefer vertical shooters though.

I've just bought Scott Pilgrim. Gonna play it soon.

Anybody played one of the Gundemonium games? They all look very interesting. I want a bullet hell game but don't know whether they are worth buying.

X-Söldner 1 and 2 I already have.

You're in luck, I've made that purchase. Not really played any bullet hell games. But I can't go higher than normal difficulty on any of the games and beat them. Gundeadligne is even 2 player if you wanna share the pain. Oh, Hitogi Happa is just like that example you provided, the others are sideways on.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Yours must've been in warranty then?

Its courtesy. 3 times is really unlucky. Its alot of hassle being weeks without a console.

Not much you can do with YLOD but wait. It wont give you an error code or anything when booting up so you know what the issue is?

But I have never said I didn't like Uncharted or LBP. As I said, the only PS3 game that I've expressed any form of dislike for is Killzone 2.

It really doesn't matter. You don't have to explain anything nor does it really matter. :p

Awesome :D

So the games are enjoyable?

And what is Hitogi Happa? Google doesn't help.

Sorry, got the game name wrong, Hitogata Happa is included with the Gundemonium games.

The games are enjoyable, I've yet to beat recollection because of the final boss or Hitogata Happa's second level on easy. Just frustrates with the difficulty of the games.

I like your (writing) style Lillster.

Thanks, unless that was sarcasm.

Sorry, can't tell.

My writing skills aren't the best, but I am trying to improve and to be honest, I can't be bothered to type long, complex sentences and paragraphs.

Also my vocabulary is pretty average and needs improving.

:)

I got round to playing the Uncharted 2 demo.

Simply amazing!

Uncharted 1 and 2 are my next game buys.

Yeah I agree. Didn't like the first Uncharted demo, but playing the second one has changed my mind. Both are around £15 on shopto.

Have got the second one already, but want to wait to play the first before I go on it.

Thanks, unless that was sarcasm.

Sorry, can't tell.

My writing skills aren't the best, but I am trying to improve and to be honest, I can't be bothered to type long, complex sentences and paragraphs.

Also my vocabulary is pretty average and needs improving.

:)

Nope, no sarcasm.

Our style is the best.

The clearest.

Despite the fact that it can be construed as sarcasm.

Only 15 quid?!

Damn... that's tempting to buy right now.

Must finish Red Dead first...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!