N-Europe

What car you got?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one, bet thats costing a bomb!

Those Smart Roadsters are pretty cheap, well, they're expensive for what you get but 2nd hand they don't set you back too much.

I'm currently only using my car once every couple of weeks, almost certainly getting close to selling it and buying something I can just have for fun. I really don't need the practicalness of it at all.

Those Smart Roadsters are pretty cheap' date=' well, they're expensive for what you get but 2nd hand they don't set you back too much.

I'm currently only using my car once every couple of weeks, almost certainly getting close to selling it and buying something I can just have for fun. I really don't need the practicalness of it at all.[/quote']laguna's are nice, and very practical.

fromthis angle,it looks like youve crashed lol XD

Lol - I just got that image from a google image search, its not mine, just the same! :heh:

24ScootPiaggioZipM_m.jpgYeah, I know it's not a car, but I'm only 16. Goes at a max speed of about 70 Km/PH.

I had one of those in blue!

• 4 weeks later...
dsc00209dg4.jpg

My Corsa. Love that car.

How old is that Corsa? I learnt in a Corsa and really liked it, so comfortable to drive. Although at one point I drove a similar model but a diesel with a smaller engine and that was a lot worse. Still, if I have a bit of money in a couple of years I'll probably trade in for something like the above.

Today my Ka started struggling changing down to 4th... no idea why. It can change up, but not down. Basically fails to get in gear and I have to skip to 3rd instead, which can't be doing my car any good. Little bit disappointed with it so far but it was about all I could afford. Was meant to be driving home to Sheff along the M180 and M1 on the 3rd, but with the gear issues I might not be able to :nono:

My dream car would be that Bugatti from Top Gear :heh:

topgear-bugatti-veyron.jpg

0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Oh yeah.

I have a 1992 VW Polo Fox. It looks terrible, but runs really well, tbh i prefer it to the corsa I learnt in. I only passed my test in July, so I got it as it's really cheap to insure and is no great loss to motoring history if I crash it.

I will get my first year no claims in july, and assuming my income is still about the same I really want the volvo 480 like Oxigen_waste has

These two are the vehicles that are truly MINE, like, belon to me contractually:

15423.jpg

480TurboAutPrototype.jpg

i love the quirky styling and the interior too. plus, not meaning to sound like an old man, i really like volvos!

ps: tomorrow is my cars 16th birthday, hapy birthday Fantastic Mr Fox!

How old is that Corsa? I learnt in a Corsa and really liked it, so comfortable to drive. Although at one point I drove a similar model but a diesel with a smaller engine and that was a lot worse. Still, if I have a bit of money in a couple of years I'll probably trade in for something like the above.

Today my Ka started struggling changing down to 4th... no idea why. It can change up, but not down. Basically fails to get in gear and I have to skip to 3rd instead, which can't be doing my car any good. Little bit disappointed with it so far but it was about all I could afford. Was meant to be driving home to Sheff along the M180 and M1 on the 3rd, but with the gear issues I might not be able to :nono:

My dream car would be that Bugatti from Top Gear :heh:

topgear-bugatti-veyron.jpg

0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Oh yeah.

It's from 2003. The suspension is fairly hard so going over speed bumps can be a bit annoying. I'm not sure if thats just the SXi/SRi models though as I think they have sports suspension. The interior looks nicer on those models though, and I think they have more comfortable seats.

This is the current state of mine though:

dsc00697bn9.jpg

A guy in a delivery van bumped the side of it as it was parked outside my house. Luckily the van driver stopped and gave me his details so it wont cost me anything.