Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's false. They get most horny after ovulating... because they're fertile and the body makes it's natural demand for cock.:heh:

tbh I get quite horny on my period, hense the question asked >.<

Id say N aswell, but Ive had the misfortune of somehow managing to get my period in the middle of it..

I have to admit, I don't really have an opinion on it. It is what it is. The only thing I have to say is if people are going to do it, be responsible about it.

If you don't want a kid, use protection, and if you end up with a kid, you best be ready to accept responsibility for it and talk it out with your partner. And by talk, I don't mean the man being a puss and "forcing" the women to have an abortion so he can have his so called "freedom". Nothing pisses me more off than a person who does not have the guts to take up responsibility.

Guest Jordan

6 days here :p

EDIT: Longest time in quite a while. As for the Letty thing, its true. When shes on shes terrible... However, i've yet to actually do her when shes on. I'm not that sick, unlike her! >_> When shes off, 90% of the time she can't be arsed.

Works out terrible for me! I want it almost constantly because i'm shit like that. *sigh*

I think I'm a bit more horny when I'm on my period.

I mean, I'm rarely wanting it during normal days, but when I'm on my period I seem to want it a bit more. I even started thinking about past sexual experiences during my psychology class. >.>;

Still, my level of horniness is low, always. =P

And that's all the info you'll be getting from me for today!

Guest Jordan
I even started thinking about past sexual experiences during my psychology class. >.>;

Wow Eenuh.

I'm not going to comment on what you said but. You've really loosened up, we're all proud :)

Well, you always used to shy away from sexual conversations or make any personal comments here...

That's because I don't have much to say about it, as my experiences are few. Plus I still don't like sex much. =P

I was sat on the metro the other day next to this woman, and my goodness... she just reeked fertility. She was not that attractive to look at but for some reason she was exuding this scent that was telling every male in the carriage that she was ready for the baby making.

I wasn't the only one, lots of other people were staring at her. It was unsettling.

I've never had sex with a woman whilst she's on her period, it just seems rather...messy to me. Sex is messy enough as it is (while that is fun), but I think it would just put me off.

It's been a week or so since I last had sex. God, when you haven't had it for a while, you really do appreciate it more, especially when it's with somebody you care about. Dunno if I should go into detail or not, so I won't. Har.

To me, intimacy is important. It's that way for most people, right?

Well, me and a close friend of mine have been getting very intimate, and I feel like I've known her forever. Kissing her, touching her and things, it just seems to be so easy and natural. She knows how to make me feel good as well, and there's only ever been one other person who could make me feel that way.

We had sex for the first time last week. We were kissing and feeling each other, and then she said she wanted us to do it. She was nervous, so I kept reassuring her things were going to be ok, rubbed her shoulders and kept kissing her skin. When we got around to doing it,we knew it was worth the wait! :)

She kept telling me all throughout the week about how she wanted us to do it against the wall, so I sat her up, and placed her hands against the wall. My left hand was attached to hers the whole way through, and we properly held on to each other all the way through.

She says I'm quite good with my hands, and that's because I always like to be doing something, if you understand what I mean (hehe). My right hand was just stroking her and touching her throughout.

:)

*sigh*

I'm not going into the nitty grittyness of it all, but you get the idea of how it must have felt.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!