Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, the day I did it for the first time...being MY first time and not hers, she didn't have a choice in the matter. So, I decided to put some Pantera, Silent hill 2 ost, Akeboshi, boogiepop phantom ost...afterwards, she decided to always put some emo shit like "constantine" from a band I don't recall and also nickelback. Even today I remember the fucking lyrics! :mad: But for me, anything good, and also every genre possible! it gives a different performance :)

Something Corportate do a song called 'Konstantine' which is about nine minutes long. Good song. Dunno if that was it but still, good song.

Although Day One's 'Bedroom Dancing' is a good sex song, but it doesn't last too long.

Something Corportate do a song called 'Konstantine' which is about nine minutes long. Good song. Dunno if that was it but still, good song.

Although Day One's 'Bedroom Dancing' is a good sex song, but it doesn't last too long.

EXACTLY! that's the one...it's pretty easy on the ears :)

I'm assuming you mowed her down.

"Hell yeah motherfucker!!!" as you know so well :P

oh bugger wrong person, I meant that to be to beardy, its because I was looking at your name.

Its a monday I cant help it.. :indeed:

what would be a perfect circle? sorry, lost the train of thought here :heh:

Beardyman is crazy.

Anyway, music can make it really awkward, especially if a shit track comes on and you have to shuffle over to change it...for example, never try doing it to AC/DC. Just way way too corny.

:P AC/DC strucks me as the lamest band to listen to while doing the "prune attack"!

• 1 month later...
If by "dropping the bomb" you mean pooing yourself... :heh:

Ugh, yeah, I fucking hate stupid euphenisms, whenever people say "dropping off the kids at the pool" I ALWAYS USED TO FUCKING THINK THEY MEANT JERKING OFF, because it makes WAY MORE SENSE, since having a wank produces liquid children

Of course, I would point out your skill at pointing out the obvious, if it wasn't so damn obvious in the first place...

It also doesn't make it any less awesome. Actually, I refute your claim. Sex is the most important part of life, as your, mine and everyone else's existence proves.

Yeah, also, it has been 4 months since I've gone toe to toe with the beast, which is pretty woeful. Oh well, another night hittin the SU, a bit boozed and looking to score should get me goin.

Actually, I refute your claim. Sex is the most important part of life, as your, mine and everyone else's existence proves.

And I'll deny that - it isn't sex that's the most important part of life, it's reproduction. For a given definition of important, of course.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!