N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always felt it was only a skank who swallowed. And I don't want to be my OWN skank. That's a new low. Like spanking yourself and calling yourself names while beating off. :nono:

For the record: I knew a girl who liked to spit jizz back onto my stomach...I cracked her round the head and that was the last time I ever saw her.: peace:

And my mate "swears" by his 'pokey-bum wanks'. He is 24. He needs therapy. Or handwash.

Why do these threads always have people competing to be the biggest wanker?

I have a serious question: does anyone who has regular sex still feel the need to visit mrs palm and her five daughters? I've got a pretty healthy sex life right now and haven't felt the "need" for a long time.

I have a serious question: does anyone who has regular sex still feel the need to visit mrs palm and her five daughters? I've got a pretty healthy sex life right now and haven't felt the "need" for a long time.

I guess it depends on your sex drive. Or if the missus is off the sex for those few, moody weeks. Im in a sexual haven with my fiance but she isn't here all of the time. And when she isn't :(. Mrs palm) or should I say "madam Palm" comes in handy. Chuckle.

Not everyone does it.

Don't really see a use in this topic by the way...

Unless you've got a sexual partner with whom you have a healthy sex life, there is absolutely nothing about it that should be considered "undoable". If you give me one disavantage, I will shut up.

And besides, everyone does do it. Now go and tell me you've never touched yourself... :indeed:

As for the use, this is chit chat, we're in the right division of the forum, so... why not? We have threads for everything here. Isn't masturbation a part of life? Or are you by any chance one of those people who dislikes taboos?

It's no relief method for me, so no use in trying.

Wait... orgasms don't relieve you?? :confused:

Also, I find it hard to believe that most girls don't masturbate.

That's coz most of them do.

That's all in their heads, there's no reason to be more or less embarassed. Of course I'm not saying to put it in newspapers, but even with close friends girls tend to lie about that.

Actually, no... they lie about it in crowds. Close quarters... they come clean about it.

Unless you've got a sexual partner with whom you have a healthy sex life, there is absolutely nothing about it that should be considered "undoable". If you give me one disavantage, I will shut up.

And besides, everyone does do it. Now go and tell me you've never touched yourself... :indeed:

As for the use, this is chit chat, we're in the right division of the forum, so... why not? We have threads for everything here. Isn't masturbation a part of life? Or are you by any chance one of those people who dislikes taboos?

Of course I have tried it, otherwise I wouldn't even be in here talking about my opinion on the matter (and no I don't have a sexual partner; I don't even like sex). It just doesn't work for me so there's no use in even doing it.

Wait... orgasms don't relieve you?? :confused:

I don't have them. So they can't relieve me.

Of course I have tried it, otherwise I wouldn't even be in here talking about my opinion on the matter (and no I don't have a sexual partner; I don't even like sex). It just doesn't work for me so there's no use in even doing it.

I don't have them. So they can't relieve me.

I hope you don't place this comment in the same category as all the sleazy posts that are sure to come, but it really is depressing that you've got yourself into this state of mind. You can't expect anything to happen without practice and experimentation; you've got to find what's right for you, what gets you "in the mood". I'm not saying this should be your top priority in life, far from it, but if you ever have some spare time you might want to do some research online or elsewhere. Just remember to make sure you're relaxed and comfortable with the whole thing. It's worth it, seriously.

Ok guys, cue all the of "Well maybe I could help you out :cool:" posts.

Man, some interesting post in here.

Anyway, of course I do it. Whenever I feel agitated down below I do it to release that agitation. It's also somehing to do when you're bored, but lately I don't have much time to be bored. So at the moment I just do it when I feel stressed or when I haven't done it in a while and it makes me feel agitated.

I really don't get what's so taboo about it? I'll anything about my bedsheet adventures. I've eaten once when I was curious. It tastes horrible, nearly made me sick. I've experimented round the back door, (well tried to, it was too tight, don't know how gays do it). I've had a few wanks in public, had a few in school, even had one in class once.

And as for the sex life thing. I still do it but my sex life isn't overly active. We don't get many chances to do it. I should get a car.

Sometimes I prefer wanking to proper sex.

May I ask at what age people started masturbating? I feel like I started a bit late in my teen's. Think I was 14 and a half when I had my first lol

Great question (and nice input ladies and gents).

It was weird when I first realised I can do it. Probably about 12 or 13. Basically, one day I tried to 'simulate' the act of sex, nothing new but only this time it felt even more pleasurable so I kept doing it until I saw what looked like a snotty bogey in my boxers. 0_o...But then I knew what I could do and was like :awesome:

I also agree that sometimes wanking is more enjoyable than sex. When I remember sex, I remember fiddling with condoms, the strain of putting them on and then after all that you don't even get as much pleasure...F that. I'd rather wait actually (maybe when married?) when I'm with a long term woman and we have checked ourselves out at the clinic etc and have the good ole 'no holds bar' sex....Cant fucking wait! *_*