NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Masturbation

I hope you don't place this comment in the same category as all the sleazy posts that are sure to come, but it really is depressing that you've got yourself into this state of mind. You can't expect anything to happen without practice and experimentation; you've got to find what's right for you, what gets you "in the mood". I'm not saying this should be your top priority in life, far from it, but if you ever have some spare time you might want to do some research online or elsewhere. Just remember to make sure you're relaxed and comfortable with the whole thing. It's worth it, seriously.

Ok guys, cue all the of "Well maybe I could help you out :cool:" posts.

Trust me, I have tried it many times, experimented and read about it online. It just doesn't work for me, and by now I kind of doubt it ever will (I'm almost 23, so yeah...).

Also, Eenuh, you... don't have orgams? oO

I don't, never have. You'd be amazed to hear how many women can't have orgasms.

Ah well, at least you got chocolate =o But hey I wouldn't say 23 is time to give up.

Ah well, at least you got chocolate =o

I don't have any chocolate right now. =(

Trust me, I have tried it many times, experimented and read about it online. It just doesn't work for me, and by now I kind of doubt it ever will (I'm almost 23, so yeah...).

Eh? What age do you plan to live to? The main thing to remember is to be relaxed, even if it means having a drink or two beforehand. And try to be optimistic about it, it definitely won't ever happen if you're convinced it won't. I'm sure you're tired of hearing all this stuff by now though, so I'll leave it at that.

That's not late at all, sounds about normal to me.

I must have had my first wank at 19.

That late? Ah that must be what's screwed you up.

I entered this thread thinking it would be somewhat humouress and not that detailed, then I read how people do it and how they swallow/save it up for someone...

Kinda weird reading about it and people talking about it openly, didn't expect that.

Kinda weird reading about it and people talking about it openly, didn't expect that.

It's good to be open. Makes it more fun. :D

It's good to be open. Makes it more fun. :D

I agree.

This isn't the 1920s. I think it's good that people can be open and say things without everyone publically shunning them.

That late? Ah that must be what's screwed you up.

I was just a late developer, it was my parents that screwed me up.

Eenuh, I think a lot of women don't have orgasms until their late 20's - mid 30's. I get these facts from Seinfeld, so it may not be the most reliable source, but it's better than Wikipedia.

My first was when i was about 11 after a sex-ed class (Not directly after. I meen like at night)... When i'd done and and auto-cock takes over it kinda freaked me out and i felt guilty.

Now i do it say every 3 days. I have experimented though (Not tasted urrr), i've done some outside naked action which was quite good.

There are some wierd things that turn me on though :P

I always found it pretty funny that almost all girls love denying with utmost that they masturbate.

All that suggests to me is that they're saying "i don't need to masturbate cos i'm so hot i can get a man whenever i want" or "i have no sexual desire when i don't currently have a boyfriend". Both are annoying if you ask me. I'm a girl and i do it.

If i remember right i used to deny it too, it does make you feel like you're a bit superior, don't ask me how.. i've grown out of denying it.

i've done some outside naked action which was quite good.

Even better somewhere public. it's quite thrilling to be watched.

Underwater is good too, just don't try it in the local swimming baths.

Sometimes I prefer wanking to proper sex.

May I ask at what age people started masturbating? I feel like I started a bit late in my teen's. Think I was 14 and a half when I had my first lol

I think I was about 12, was minimal jizz and afterwards I felt like I was going to be sick.

Needless to say, the urge reappeared and had to be silenced.

Eenuh, I think a lot of women don't have orgasms until their late 20's - mid 30's. I get these facts from Seinfeld, so it may not be the most reliable source, but it's better than Wikipedia.

Some women find it hard to reach climax. They need to find the right partner and experiment together.

How they hell do you have one in class? lol

A guy (that was later expelled, but not for this) tried to have a wank in maths once, but didn't get very far.

had first wank when was bout 12

trick for wanking in class is to cut the fabric inside your trouser pockets *fap fap fap*

Thats the problem with this country, we don't open up to the subject. I see nothing wrong in this discussion whatsoever, its all just apart of our sexual nature.

Lisa from the band Steps. :nono:

Claire was obviously the best.

Loved Steps. I'm not afraid to admit it, best pop band ever!

Now i'm all for proper music, nothing against the guys/girls from Steps though but it's not my thing now!

I met all of them as well! Claire was STUNNING in real-life.

Lisa was pure win.

I masturbated a little in school at times. In class I would get an erection over one of the girls in my class who I had a crush on, and start rubbing my penis to make it feel good. I never did do it enough to cum, but I did have some pre cum down there.

I think I will masturbate twice tonight, like last night.

Lisa was pure win.

I masturbated a little in school at times. In class I would get an erection over one of the girls in my class who I had a crush on, and start rubbing my penis to make it feel good. I never did do it enough to cum, but I did have some pre cum down there.

I think I will masturbate twice tonight, like last night.

Stuff Gordon Brown, make this guy Prime Minister