Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

One girl congratulated me on how long I could last, I congratulated her on giving a shit handjob.
She probably was congratulating you on not moaning "Oh, Please! No More, Please!!" (not of pleasure, although she might have thought it was) like the previous guys.

There has to be a pattern for her to be able to congratulate.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit too strong tbh and I very much doubt u have had a handjob from a girl, like ever :heh:

Always the wrong place, can hurt and they put all their energy in the wrong areas. One girl congratulated me on how long I could last, I congratulated her on giving a shit handjob.

Dear lord you need to get yourself a better girl! :heh:

I can understand first timers...I mean nobody tends to know what they are doing, I certainly didn't!

Though I've heard stories of girls actually blowing when giving a blowjob...apprently quite painful? :indeed:

haha jordan that's something we didn't need to know, but of well.

Guest Stefkov
Though I've heard stories of girls actually blowing when giving a blowjob...apprently quite painful? :indeed:

Jesus Christ.

I don't even want to imagine that.

painful yes. deadly - no!!

but if a guy were to do that to a girl - they could DIE!!!! :eek:

Yes, it's a true but very rare occurrence. When air is blown or forced directly into a vagina — without allowing any air to escape — an air embolism (the abnormal presence of air in the cardiovascular system) could form, which can be fatal. Women who are more at risk for this unlikely possibility are those whose pelvic vessels are enlarged (meaning, increased blood supply to the vagina) due to a condition such as trauma and possibly pregnancy. So, if a very large amount of air were to be blown or forced into their vaginal canals, it's possible that the air could enter their bloodstream, causing a blockage in a blood vessel. As a result, some of these women, perhaps including the pregnant women's fetus, may experience complications. In extraordinary cases, some of these women (and the fetus) may die if the embolism travels to the heart or lungs.

The answer, my friend, is not blowin' in the women.

GAAAH!!!! @____@

But now seriously... why blow?? It seems rather pointless, if you ask me.
I see, you have one of the newer self-inflating models? like those hitech tents.
haha good point!

I frankly have no idea..

because it eventually... blows up, from the inside?

just a wild guess though, I agree it's quite stupid; I mean, even if it was due to this it would meant it was like... explosive?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!