N-Europe

Fragile Dreams

pedrocasilva

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe its only a couple weeks away. :o Any news on pre-order stuff for us?

Its 4 weeks away isn't it? I think you want it as much as i do! hehe :grin:

but 4 weeks is nothing..really surprised as NMH2 is April...i was expecting this May/June.

Its 4 weeks away isn't it? I think you want it as much as i do! hehe :grin:

but 4 weeks is nothing..really surprised as NMH2 is April...i was expecting this May/June.

Yep. March seemed like it was ages away and now we are over half way through February, its just around the corner now. Red Steel 2 and Infinite Space (a DS game) is also out in March. Hectic!

Thanks for that, but i think i stick with GAME too..purely cause i always use em..besides theres still some whispers about shopto i won't go into..can do without the stress..haha

I've had my own problems with Shopto as well. They had the money from my account for a game I didn't order in the end cause of some technical screw up registering my Debit card. Got it resolved though.

Will probably order from Game too, I have £7.50 in credit. :D

As long as everyone purchases the game, there'll be no problems.

I get the feeling this is going to sell quite a bit more compared to other third-party efforts, there seems to be much more interest in this than to what you would have thought a niche game like Fragile would recieve.

Or maybe I'm just wishfully thinking.

I get the feeling this is going to sell quite a bit more compared to other third-party efforts, there seems to be much more interest in this than to what you would have thought a niche game like Fragile would recieve.

You may be right.

I am really looking forward to this and it could well be the first Wii game I have bought since last June :eek:.

That being said, I hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as Muramasa, that fate, being another game that I was really looking forward to and yet I still haven't had the motivation to pick it up ::shrug:.

That being said, I hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as Muramasa, that fate, being another game that I was really looking forward to and yet I still haven't had the motivation to pick it up ::shrug:.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not????????????

You are REALLY missing out, Muramasa is great, no scratch great, it's ART!

It'll be a mixed bag in all honesty in whether people buy this or not. it'll either sell well or poorly. It's a shame really since I'm sure even casuals could get into this game. I really hope this can make it into the top 40 even for a week like Tatsunoko vs Capcom managed despite being a niche title. In the end it'll come down to any advertisement this gets. Heck if i could get a job at a Game store I'd put all my effort into promoting this game to any Wii gamers, casual or not.

• 3 weeks later...
Still a day one purchase for me... :love:

Same here and it did get bad review in Japan because the story is more important than gameplay.

Nintendo Power Details:

- sloppy combat

- poor design decisions

- "In an adventure driven by story and mood, all the gameplay needed to do was stay out of the way."

- randomly breaking weapons

- strictly limited inventory space

- final third of the game is generic and focuses on the combat

- game is not completely dismissed, but has serious flaws