Not much info, except a teaser site:

85nh3et.jpg

-> http://fragile.namco-ch.net/

Site translation:

- will be shown on Famitsu on the 22 of November

- there well be an event on the 24th for the game

- on the 26th the site well open

Thoughts?

Very atmospheric level there. I'm liking the look of it and from the site it seems Wii specific so that should be good. Not going to get too hyped up about this because I'll likely get the wrong impressions of the game. I did so after the No More Heroes first trailer and am now a bit disappointed.

So RPG huh? I'm thinking point-n-click thriller kind of game but hey its probably not. Looking forward to the new info.

Could be great! Then again, maybe it won't. :D

I'm awaiting further information, but my tummy says this might be one to watch. That art look tasty and gloomy. Me like! ;)

Oh yeah another thing that I forgot... it's made by Namco and although Soul Calibur is great most of them are too arcade-y for me. Seems like this could be something quite different for them.

Looking like a psychological thriller-rpg to me. In other words, looking sweet ^^

The more (exclusive) rpg's, the merrier!

Looks like it could be good. Hope it isn't like Oopuma or something. Was like "Yes an RPG" looked at it and went "...".

But hopefully this will be good. I'm desperate for RPGs here!

Im liking the title and the artwork. It sets the mood right. It seems like a different RPG. Seems like it's set in a modern world. It supposed to be a dungeon crawler though. We'll have to wait and see.

Apparently there'll be a press conference at the end of the month to show off the game.

I'm keeping my eye on this one. The artwork looks promising.

Same here, the atmosphere is making the game have some potential, just hope it turns out good.

Looks like it could be good. Hope it isn't like Oopuma or something. Was like "Yes an RPG" looked at it and went "...".

But hopefully this will be good. I'm desperate for RPGs here!

It hasn't arrived yet (outside Japan) but Famitsu gave it 32/40.

It's not by any means a bad game.

This seems to be very good. The artwork is interesting and with Namco Bandai being the developer(publisher) I have high hopes.

And speaking of Tales, when the heck are we going to get some info about Sword of Legendia?

This seems to be very good. The artwork is interesting and with Namco Bandai being the developer(publisher) I have high hopes.

And speaking of Tales, when the heck are we going to get some info about Sword of Legendia?

Sadly... No idea, maybe it just slipped out of the map, forever... or something.

That, or it's having a rather long blackedout development time.

Famitsu scans:

71gqons.jpg

867vaqx.jpg

click to enlarge [1] [2]

Best news is that this aparently comes from a cooperation between the Seven/Venus & Braves Team, A Namco S-RPG never released outside Japan who has quite a cult following; and Tri-Crescendo who co-developed Baten Kaitos With Monolith and recently developed Eternal Sonata/Trusty Bell.

Is it just me or some of the scenarios, like the bathroom and the old-train/subway are reminiscent of Silent Hill? (it's a different game of course, but still)

I like the looks of it. The screens look a bit PS2-like, but the style and the moods are great. Sounds promising!

That looks pretty good. And the developers sounds pretty good aswell. Naturally I have some hope for the game now. I really hope it turns out well and get's released in Europe!

Bring on the RPGs!

(Maybe the Wii will sell more in Japan now)

So Tri-Crescendo is a part of the team? Well, if they weren't in charge of the voice acting in BK I guess it's a good thing :P The scans look very interesting.

That does look pretty good. I liked Baten Kaitos a lot, so hearing that Tri-Crescendo is working on this as well is good news to me.

Someone translated some things of the scans, sounds really interesting:

-The game is set in a futur world that "lost its light"

-Most of the Earth population suddenly disappeared and the world is now obscured by a cold, evil fog

-Your character, a boy named Seto, travels this moonlight-bathed world in hope to find other human beings [it seems like the moon could play an extensive role in this game, given that it's even mentioned in the subtitle, the full title being something like Fragile : Ruins of the Farewell Moon]. However, it seems like he is more particularly looking for a mysterious girl called "Heroine"...

-Your only tools will be your flashlight and your metal or wood tools, which can serve as weapons. With your flashlight you'll be able to dissipate the fog, and even interact with the environments, solve puzzles, and uncover enemies. No word on the battle system yet.

[/Quote]

So Tri-Crescendo is a part of the team? Well, if they weren't in charge of the voice acting in BK I guess it's a good thing :P The scans look very interesting.
In both Baten Kaitos they were responsible for music and designing the battle system while monolith was responsible for graphics/scenarios/characters/script.

(Maybe the Wii will sell more in Japan now)

Doesn't the Wii do rather well in its homeland when compared to its rivals?

On topic, what's an S-RPG? :blush:

Strategy RPG. Like Disgaea, Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Well, it's leading... but the sales have been decreasing, could do better (will probably get a massive boost next week? I believe Wii Fit comes out then)
Strategy RPG.

Famous franchises who fit that description are:

Fire Emblem

Ogre Battle

Bahamut Lagoon

Final Fantasy Tactics

Disgaea

etc...

This is not a S-RPG though, but the team has some experience and name doing them.

EDIT: beaten by Zelda_Rulez :p