N-Europe

Favorite logic game?

mr_bogus

Chess is awesome.

So strategy games also count? Because I love Chess and Fire Emblem.

It's my favourite logic game too.

I'd say Mafia is more like a "Paranoia-Filled Interactive Mistery Novel".

But I guess logic thinking is important.

Also, quickly becoming a favourite of mine.:grin:

That's easy.

Go. :wink:

I like Go quite a lot too - but I'm rather poo at it, and recently the prospect of a 40-minute+ game has been putting me off playing.

Chess I like too - really want to find someone who is willing to play me all the time. If anyone here has facebook, PM me and I can link you to a chess application where we can play a 'letter' game - take it in turns to play, no time limit.

Mafia thread is awesome too :P I recommend players to read the wiki article for clues!! :P

As for proper games... Like Eevilmurray, I like polarium. Got it for £6 and it was definitely worth it. Picross is ace! Not too tricky. Sudoku is good but sometimes I look at the numbers make some weird sort of "ding" noise in my head and I feel like i'm turning into a computer, or something...

Anyone played that mastermind board game? Nice little puzzler. I think puzzle games (which I'm using to envelop everything mentioned in this thread, rather harshly!) have always been one of my favourite genres.

Does Risk count? I've never played the actual board game but I've played Isle Wars a bit and the whole armies/territory this is the same but on a smaller scale, and good fun.

I love chess but can never find anyone other than my brothers who can give me a decent game, and as I'm away from home now I have no one to play with. :(

Haven't actually played in ages apart from one game where I got my ass handed to me by a level 10 computer in Vista's chess game.

Chess has always been a favourite of mine, though the lack of opponents and the recent lack of free time have no doubt reduced my skills. I also enjoy Sudokus, though, and I remember playing Mastermind, which is very good for training logical thinking. A good IQ puzzle book is also nice, though I usually find those puzzles a little too hard to do, probably because I haven't figured out how to solve them. :P