N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunky has been rather suspicious since Day 1, so it would be fair play to suggest that Sanchez is telling the truth. However, the fact that our innocent Fat Bastard is dead and being evil when investigated begs the question: If Sanchez is telling the truth in what his results are, are these results telling the truth?

Voting for nobody, however, is essentially allowing the Mafia to pick us off one by one without risk, and with them apparently recruiting more members, this certainly isn't a good thing. By voting, we at least have a fighting chance during the day. This seems to be the strongest evidence we have right now, so unless Skunky can convince me otherwise, I'm gonna have to side with Sanchez.

Vote : Skunky

I was going to ask what stopped Skunky from voting for Haggis again, since he was so sure last time, maybe he's the one that got recruited and since he changed his mind, Haggis might be in the mafia too. Either way, as Jayseven said, at the of this day we will get some kind of result.

There is a cloud of dodginess surrounding Skunky, and why has he changed from voting Haggis? He said before his "character power" meant that he had something on Haggis, so whats changed?

Vote: Skunky

He chose me at random, it's obvious. He seems to have wanted to pick someone off, which suggests he's evil. Because of this, I'm now thought of as maybe evil now, which is completely unfair. He's been very clever in making other people suspicious. I can't wait to see if Sanchez was right or not.

I will probably die tonight, I know too much and have played my cards early. I do however have a parting gift. I also know that AshMat is evil and should be the next to go. I didn't choose him earlier because it would be suspicious to choose someone who couldn't defend himself.

lol, im innocent! I could do anything last night, i was too busy being entertained by someone.

Do not noose me, you will realise that it was all a mistake, just give me a few days and ill have the results you need to hang a real evil person.

He chose me at random, it's obvious. He seems to have wanted to pick someone off, which suggests he's evil. Because of this, I'm now thought of as maybe evil now, which is completely unfair. He's been very clever in making other people suspicious. I can't wait to see if Sanchez was right or not.

Why did you go after someone on the first night? I didnt get to find out your reasons, i just know you did.

Pleas eleave time before night, as this may change some peoples minds. I am not evil, TRUST ME!!!

Voting for nobody, however, is essentially allowing the Mafia to pick us off one by one without risk, and with them apparently recruiting more members, this certainly isn't a good thing. By voting, we at least have a fighting chance during the day. This seems to be the strongest evidence we have right now, so unless Skunky can convince me otherwise, I'm gonna have to side with Sanchez.

Vote : Skunky

Voting for me is allowing the mafia a bonus hit, i am NOT evil!

I can help this town, and bring you results. Just bear with me. I am sneaky, and i get up to a lot at night, yet none of it is harmful. Unless of course i get distracted by a prostitute.

Sanchez is a lier, give me one night and i can unearth the truth about him! And if i die in the night, then u kno who to blame. The only person i met last night was a hooker, and she stayed with me the whole night.

Vote: Skunky

I have investigated him and can confirm he is evil. Kill him.

This is not valid. He did not investigate me, unless he happens to sleep around. Read the night report, i was thouroughly entertained.

Sanchez is a lier, give me one night and i can unearth the truth about him! And if i die in the night, then u kno who to blame. The only person i met last night was a hooker, and she stayed with me the whole night.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and be slightly foolish, and change my vote.

Change Vote: Sanchez

I have alternative reasons so suspecting Sanchez...

I shall disclose them...later...

Hmm, Skunky you're making a bit of sense. But quit bleating that he's going after you for no reason, I still think Sanchez is clean. I mean, it says that if investigated Ellmeister would have appeared as evil so it could be the same for you.

However if you are infact an asset to the town, and not a mafia member, then I'd say they'll pick you off anyway if we don't. But as I don't want your blood on my hands I'm gonna switch my vote- but you're still gonna hang unless other people change soon.

Change vote: No Lynch