N-Europe

Women who used to be hot.

Mikey

OK, so I was watching some Hilary Duff videos on youtube, and I realized how gorgeous she used to be compared to now. Then I thought to myself, wow, there are A LOT of famous bitches who were hot, but aren't any more. Here's my list of formely hot hos.

1. Hilary Duff

2. Sarah Michelle Gellar

3. Jennifer Aniston

4. Britney Spears

The most depressing thing is, these hos aren't even old, but now they're terrible. :( Totally self inflicted. :(

What's your list?

I shoulda called them skanks, or crack whores instead.

I like older bitches as much as the next guy, but Carol is a ho that just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.

You want a hot older chick, google Barbara Alyn Woods. Total fucking milf.

How did I know you were going to reply :p

In the old series she's really cute, but in the new one her face is totally messed up. Too much botox or whatever it is.

Hehehe, she definitely is much cuter in the early series, but I think she is still almost as attractive in the newer ones. I like both looks :)

Wonder%20Woman%20-%20Color%20-%20001.jpg

This is who you wanted to be growing up, isn't it?

I used to be in to Thundercats and fanatsize about being Cheetara. Then being in Cheetara. Life's complicated.

Annie Lennox with long blonde hair was hot. Now not.

Sadie Frost was hot. Tricia Helfer used to be hot, now I think she's made of rubber.

Guest dynastygal

Wow, talk about degrading language....is there really any need to refer to a woman as a 'bitch' or 'ho', ya'll gangsta now?

As for OP, flame man from F4. Sorry, just trying to make a point.