Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today was cool enough. New xbox arrived, had a resi 5 sesh with shorty, then about 10 people turned up at mine, taking it in turns to exlaim how 12-year-old I now looked, then dumped their stuff and we went and ate sushi.

Returned, changed into hawaiian stuff. Went, drank, clubbed, housed, fire-poi'd and set my head on fire without realising it. Just had a haircut and everything. I guess it's a good thing. We (dan dare and I) hung around waiting for something to kick off at the house, but it didn't, and dan was wanting to crash on my sofa so finally (probably 2 hours too late) we left, and now I've got some blackthorn and i'm watching the new BSG before all you motherfuckers (ZOMG no crazy drumroll intro!).

ESSAY WEEKEND! No sunlight, just redbull and mania.

weeoo :heh:

Jesus. So Hungover it's frankly absurd. Coffee ftw. Yep.

I'M AWAKE SO STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!

Essay got extended to wednesday deadline. Probably means i'll squeeze some Resi 5 into my weekend now...

My hair is frazzled :( Nice haircut = unnoticably ruined. I also have burned half my leg hair off (was wearing shorts) and some arm, too. I really, really shouldn't play with fire at 4am with that much alcohol in my system.

LUVUUU!

Its 4 fucking PM?

....Jesus Christ...I've....been fucking about all day. I demand people see the roller coaster thread, those two posts must have taken me fuck tonnes of hours.

I'm roller coaster obsessed today.

*Off to play RCT2, Milton Keynes Mega Park super sweet park I'm building, currently doing Dino Kingdom*

My hair is frazzled :( Nice haircut = unnoticably ruined. I also have burned half my leg hair off (was wearing shorts) and some arm, too. I really, really shouldn't play with fire at 4am with that much alcohol in my system.

Pics or it didn't happen? :heh: Nah that sounds pretty bad, but at least it was hair and not...body.

I'm being so lazy going out wise, but I spent stupid money going out last weekend, I feel I need to not do anything to make up for it. Plus I think I want to buy a new laptop and ipod. Also don't know whether to be booking my birthday holiday now or leave it till last minute, hmm.

Liking all the little details from the upgrade! PM quick reply, embedded quotes etc etc. Awesome.

:blank: First Spenno now you. Fuckers.

I agree on the bolded part, it is rather bloody good. I'm not so keen on the profile view thingywhatsit but I'm sure all will be good once my head gets round it :heh:

I think I might (when I'm some famous artistt) make an installation piece where you just sit down and listen to Exile In Guyville in it's entirety. I actually don't believe that something that good exists for me to listen to.

Nor do I understand why it's that good. If someone described the sound to me, I wouldn't like the sound of it, I don't think.

If I wasn't a Bjork or Tori Amos fanboy, I'd say this is my favourite album ever. Actually it probably is.

EDIT: This pertains to my day, as it has made my day, just listening to it.

I can't get away from fish, dad has just got back from fishing, hence he smells like fish and my mum's making fish pie, I feel a bit sick. I've been trying to watch Memento all day, must finish it, ahhh!

Haha :P Eventually a friend will upload proof of me poi-ing :P As for the damage? I think I have a small bald spot on my head now :P Whoops...

Are you a good fire poi-er when sober then? I think the best poi-ing I've seen was in Fiji where they did some fantastical tricks, although it seemed their skin was indestructible, plus they did fire breathing = nutters.

I've only encountered it once. I was absolutely pissed out of my head, and we found our way to a random park in Chesham (don't even recall how we got there) (I was in Chesham then as an aside) anyway and there were two people randomly doing it.

Being pissed we were 50x more impressed than sober, and chilled out under the stars/flaming projectiles.

Are you a good fire poi-er when sober then? I think the best poi-ing I've seen was in Fiji where they did some fantastical tricks, although it seemed their skin was indestructible, plus they did fire breathing = nutters.
I wouldn't say so! I can do about three things drunk, I've only tried fire poi once or twice sober and didn't really do anything different! I've never practiced poi properly, I just pick them up every few months and fuck about. Some people I know are sick crazy with poi it's just not fair.

We had fire staff last night too - which I can do even less stuff with! Fire juggling balls the other week, which was rather fun, but my rubbish eyesight didn't like it!

my day just improved ten fold due to this exchange on msn. its best if i leave it out of context

Chris says:

i like guina pigs

SarahJane says:

yer you should have seen teh children's eyes

my actual day ivolved smashing rubble witha hammer and moving bricks in a wheel barrow. my body is very tierd.

I KNOW! It was one of the best episodes and quite rude.

"You look like a total tramp"

Had to pause it I was laughing so much.

"I dont know it I should hold,nudge or go for the jackpot" aslo the Corrie/EE crambled eggs. :laughing:

It was like watching late night verison.

Edited by Dante

Just home from the last night of Henry V! There was an "afterparty"/gathering held by a friend, but I'm too tired and sweaty.

Emotional eveneing etc, though only in the excited sense. I always like the "farewell and thank you" talk backstage, blah blah he's retiring and he always wanted ot do Henry V etc.

Also, when we all came on stage after the curtain call, before we bowed, and after the Chorus said their last speech, one of the "chorus" girls handed out flowers to various people behind the scenes. Lots of clappage.

Had a lot of fun performing this play. It was a bit dull up until then.