Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I actually have a really good idea for a comic in my head. I don't know any artists though and I think it would be hard to convince anyone my idea is good enough to pour the insane man hours required to draw such a thing.

DC Comics launched some online webcomic hub where loads of budding comic-makers battle it out for a publishing deal... maybe you could copyright your idea, then bring it to the attention of some artists on there and see where it goes.

http://zudacomics.com

Done 2000 words on my dissertation. Need to read through it but im so tired!

Lecture was okay. Got last week's review back but apparently I should to try and not be so smug...but im better than everyone else :heh:

And my copy of Watchmen is frakked up! The first two chapters are fine...then it repeats the novel part that was prior to that one, then starts chapter two again and has about eight more pages (presumably from chapter 3) and then goes into chapter 4. Not impressed...but I don't have the time to send it back and get another and still read it before the film so im wondering if HMV tag theres, may swapsies...

Guest Captain Falcon
Choices i have picked

Cliffhanger

Beverly Hills Cop

I Am Legend

Total Recall

Wild Hogs

Hellboy

Rocky Balboa

Rambo

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Just a small choice i may add, thats what i whittled it down down.

I'd help you out, but I've only actually seen one of those films...

Choices i have picked

Cliffhanger

Beverly Hills Cop

I Am Legend

Total Recall

Wild Hogs

Hellboy

Rocky Balboa

Rambo

Eternal Sunshine or Recall.

Quickly.

Choices i have picked

Cliffhanger

Beverly Hills Cop

I Am Legend

Total Recall

Wild Hogs

Hellboy

Rocky Balboa

Rambo

Go for Beverly Hills Cop!

My days been boringly boring, maths, Biology then a hell of alot of ICT work. *Yawns* I'll be glad for bed tonight.

Eternal Sunshine or Recall.

Quickly.

C'mahn, don't bullshit us. I'll see you at the party Richter, if not, consider that a divorce.

Eternal sunshine! Do Eet Naow!

Go for Beverly Hills Cop!

Its going to have to be between Total Recall and Eternal Sunshine. One tonight and one tomorrow.

Time to flip a coin for it................ Heads for Recall, Tails for Eternal Sunshine.

Flip....

Its........................................... Heads. Recall it is, Sunshine tomorrow.

Cheers for the advice.

Guest Captain Falcon

i swear the guy next to me at work was on the verge of heart attack today... he was having one of those days but he always let's it get to him no matter how insignificant the issue.

And it's pretty darn annoying.

Other than that, played football after work (Tuesday ritual), and I was shocking... as was the rest of our side to be fair. One of the guys on the other team did quite a dangerous tackle on me last week (and I'm all for strong challenges) and he didn't even apologize. I was so close to taking him out on numerous occasions tonight, but I didn't really want to give him the satisfaction.

But after more questionable tackles, he had wound me up to point where I was just running on frustration and adrenaline as appose to intelligence and passion. And when that happens, I might as well not be there because for every screaming (read: risky but successful) challenge, there are 10 mistakes.

But I'm relaxed now... for the meantime at least anyway

C'mahn, don't bullshit us. I'll see you at the party Richter, if not, consider that a divorce.

Marry me. God dammit marry me now.

Elsewhere my day involved getting an essay draft mark back. Attending a crap lesson which is full of crap. And Japanese where I found out that after a remark I got 88% on a listening test. I'm quite chuffed.

Marry me. God dammit marry me now.

Elsewhere my day involved getting an essay draft mark back. Attending a crap lesson which is full of crap. And Japanese where I found out that after a remark I got 88% on a listening test. I'm quite chuffed.

apparently i randomly started talking to jamba in the jappy-jap while out wiht a group of friends at dinner the other night. :hmm:

Okay then Dante.

also: epic. :grin:

Just had the funniest chat on Facebook, ever. I do love how my status' always seem to turn into huge convo's about random crap.

A mate said "OMG, GUESS WHAT. I LIKE MILEY CYRUS' ALBUM" and for about half an hour, we went totally hyper and managed to discuss N*Sync in the process.

I do like it when people go "Ew, I hate that music that you're playing" and then they come crawling back like a week later and go "Any chance you could send me that song?".

/Miley Cyrus fan. :p