N-Europe

Yeh... But surely you'd find more joy in doing one of the bigger harder model sets. For example, I grew out of lego quickly so I got hold of this huge F1 racing car lego set when I was like 10 and that was what brought me back to lego, momentarily before my mother broke it :shakehead. Took me 5 days to complete. That's the kind of set you should be building not a castle town.

Ahhhhh, I'm getting all excited! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, which means lots and lots of yummy food and giving out presents to each other! Should be fun! ^______^

Also, got a small package delivered this morning, containing the last gift I bought for my family, so yay, I now have everything sorted! =D

Might pick up some other small tidbits tomorrow, maybe, if I end up going into town (need to go to the library, if that is even open...).

Also finally started on some school work, took me ages to get started (writing isn't my forte, takes me a while to get into). Slowly finishing off the things on my to-do list, heh.

my mobile just rang, fuck. (that's not allowed).

This guy at work is so flirty, it's funny. Although I'm probably misreading it, people misread me I think. It's just the way I am to be friendly, smiley etc and I think people take that the wrong way sometimes.

WOOOO YEAH XMAS EVE TOMORROW! Working in the morning and then going to London, as is family tradition. Going to the Lanesborough for afternoon tea and then on to the albert hall for xmas festivalness. Probably shouldn't advertise this as it's quite sad, but it's always good and there are plenty of other nights to get drunk.

This guy at work is so flirty, it's funny. Although I'm probably misreading it, people misread me I think. It's just the way I am to be friendly, smiley etc and I think people take that the wrong way sometimes.

Tell ReZ politely that you just aren't interested. :wink:

Yeh... But surely you'd find more joy in doing one of the bigger harder model sets. For example, I grew out of lego quickly so I got hold of this huge F1 racing car lego set when I was like 10 and that was what brought me back to lego, momentarily before my mother broke it :shakehead. Took me 5 days to complete. That's the kind of set you should be building not a castle town.

Good as the big sets are, they're just expensive as fuck. Plus some of them are boring, the plain city pieces.

Yeah really christmassy. I'm writing my Godzilla assignment and listening to Kanye. Just like the joys of Christmasses past :p

Going to come back to the assignment later. Im in no fixed state so im hoping between a few. Wanna feel confident with what I've got before Christmas.

May watch some PD to put me in a gleeful Christmassy mood later, if not I have the soundtrack which is made of joyous win. Then tonight I shall relax and watch 'The Fall' which is apparently awesome.

Just wonderful. Another one of my uncles has been admitted to hospital, blood pressure low jaundice heart problems, on oxygen etc.

They don't think he's got long left.

What a bitch. :(

Damn, sorry to hear that Raining.

Just learned from my Dad that my gran is back in hospital again, probably going to be there until at least after the New Year. Oi. :(

Damn, the world doesn't stop for Christmas does it? Ah well, we persevere.

*hugs for Raining* Thank-yooou! ^^

Yeah if only it would, people wouldn't get sick, and i wouldn't have to work tomorrow :P

Sorry to hear about your family members Raining and Gaggle. I hope everything turns out okay in the end.

*big hugs to both of you!*

Sad news so close to Christmas. :(

*big N-E group hug*

Thanks for the support guys ^^ Have no idea when the funeral will be, I'm not really really close to the man, he's more like 2 generations up from me (a great uncle strictly speaking) but I suppose I'll have to show my face at the funeral.

Irony is, he's going into the burial plot we've been "discussing" (read: arguing) about. Lol.