Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

i am so bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

its bloody annoyin

As am I. Your resized text made my eyes go funny for a second!

--

This day has gradually got worse due to the amount of work I'm stuck doing. Why did I do 5 subjects? Why!

Sounds like its straight out of a musical that one.

ahh musicals - if only i had rocky horror with me - would cheery my day up

p2053_m1.jpg

--

This day has gradually got worse due to the amount of work I'm stuck doing. Why did I do 5 subjects? Why!

the resized text is to suggest me yelling in frustration :( - i have ice cream to eat when i get home which is good! :smile:

i am so bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

its bloody annoyin

Shout that out in the middle of the library and see what happens :heh:

I am also bored! Coursework is the most annoying and pointless thing ever!!!

The good thing is i have a dairy milk. :yay:

--

5 Subjects!!!? painful i have enough work with 4! What do you take again? :)

Eh, I have 14 subjects this semester? :wtf:

Slept horrible last night, after falling asleep way too late. And this was weird, but Ashley was in my dream. For some reason I was his new roommate or whatever. O.o

School was boring as ever. Barely anyone showed up for Art Theory, which kind of makes me feel bad for the teacher, but yeah, the subject is boringggg.

Slept horrible last night, after falling asleep way too late. And this was weird, but Ashley was in my dream. For some reason I was his new roommate or whatever. O.o

School was boring as ever. Barely anyone showed up for Art Theory, which kind of makes me feel bad for the teacher, but yeah, the subject is boringggg.

Ashley was in your dream? :o

14 subjects!!! :o My plan for going to bed early also failed...I ended up reading until 12:30. (which is actually earlier than some days. :heh:) also i woke up at 5 and woke up several times during the night

Guest Stefkov

My day has gotten considerably worse. My brother keeps on asking and asking me about buying computer components which I have very very limited knowledge of. Plus my printer has now decided to play dead and this all started because my brother bought Orange box with the idea that it would run on a 5 year old computer with 256mb RAM in it...

Yeah, you just need to check the calander. If the day you're on doesnt start with "S" it will probably be bad. Even if it does it still might suck.

Jordan/Letty after watching your video ;

What are the buttons for GH on a controller?

Yeah S-days are great.

Saturday up at 6.30 for work. In 9-6 but probably going to stay later because theres a load of stuff that needs being done. Then on the night in my home town which is shit. Sunday work 9-6 but again probably staying later.

LIVIN' FOR THE WEEKEND!

But still today wasn't so bad. Work was, granted. But after I went to my friends to see their new baby that was all tiny. They let me hold her but I was worried I was doing it wrong or would drop her or something. And their three year old now always calls me Uncle Ash(ley) which fills me with happiness.

Haha awesome, we should do it!

You'd be a better roommate than one I have at the moment.

Haha awesome, we should do it!

You'd be a better roommate than one I have at the moment.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. :heh:

Unless your roommate is really really horrible...

But yeah it was a somewhat weird dream. Strange to have people you've never met show up in your dreams. Wonder if it means something? =P

Anyway, time for bed! I played some more Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland tonight so my not so awesome day ended up being a tiny bit more fun. =D