Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Last night I was accused of attempted rape by a jealous psycho who looked like Heston Blumenthal. He held me down on the pavement and called the police, but in the end he didn't do anything because it was all completely unfounded.

He walked off up the road, I had to go in the same direction because my friends were all up there. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but people stopped me from doing so. Then he walked off.

Then we had a big piss up at my house and I headbutted my flatmate and split his lip open because he told me to turn the music down.

I think I need to calm down.

Finally ordered the large photos for the wedding photography stuff I did. Just gotta sit in every day waiting for them to arrive. And gotta organise to go see the couple to give it to them.

Also, as I unexpectedly have next Mon-Weds off I phoned my nan to see if I can stay at hers for a few days but (in my words not hers) I'll get in the way (as she hosts Christmas) so looks like I have nowhere to stay. Festivetimes.

Although bright side; four (or so) weeks ago I emailed a course leader at Birkbeck about an MA and she finally replied with a detailed course outline attached. One week they cover Godzilla and representations of the atomic bomb and there is an extensive bibliography. Godzilla as representation of the horrors of war is one of my assignments at the moment. Score.

Guh, trying to build up the mental fortitude to phone Scottish Gas and find out how exactly they reckon we've used more than twice as much gas and electricity in three weeks then in the previous two and half months. Their's nothing more soul destroying then dealing with this kind of thing, spending 45mins waiting to talk to some poor burke trapped in some lifeless cubicle of self hatred somewhere.

I don't paying the damn things, I just hate having to put so much effort into making sure I'm correctly billed. Grrr.

Cambridge...*cough* Anglia Ruskin *Cough* (I love how when I say Cambridge, people think I'm massively intelligent, and then I go "Oh no, Anglia Ruskin" and they go "...Oh..that's great!".)

A friend of mine has an irritating habit by which he calls a Uni by where it is - this gets annoying as he applied (I'm not making this up) for Solent, UWE , De Monfront and Glamorgan, which meant when someone asks him where he's applying to, he'd reply "Southampton, Bristol, Leicester and Cardiff," and refuse to understand how this was at all misleading... He'll also refer to Bath Spa (where a friend of ours is) as "Bath Uni". It's really infuriating, and he also can't see why people who find out think that he's either a.) an idiot, or b.) an egotistical bastard, or possibly both.

*Wow...I had no idea Haggis was so massively intelligent.*

OH....that's great.

Hah, I had a feeling you might do such a thing. Damn you!! Love you.

Lol Fish, that is rather annoying. Still, I only do it for Cambridge, seeing as I'm just so extatic to be going back to Cambridge, I'll just say the city rather than the Uni. :)

Guh, trying to build up the mental fortitude to phone Scottish Gas and find out how exactly they reckon we've used more than twice as much gas and electricity in three weeks then in the previous two and half months. Their's nothing more soul destroying then dealing with this kind of thing, spending 45mins waiting to talk to some poor burke trapped in some lifeless cubicle of self hatred somewhere.

I don't paying the damn things, I just hate having to put so much effort into making sure I'm correctly billed. Grrr.

oh god you just described my day :heh: I work in a call centre and I still despise ringing them! :shakehead

Today I've pretty much lost my voice.

One of my colleagues noticed that I was sick (didn't say anything) and was nearly racing out of the door, pretending to be sick. I saw her smirking behind her computer screen.

Then I sat struggling to talk to people on the phone and the rest of my colleagues only notice at 2pm. Then the boss was like well I could nominate someone to pick up some of your calls, and one of the others said "well better not be me"

So I just continued struggling on.. Rawr.

What the biggest shit of a day. This is what makes me hate people.

Jordan is so ill! :(

Me too, although by tomorrow I think I'll be a chunk better. Already not feeling as bad as yesterday now. Fricking germs.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

ALL NEW SHOOTING STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

O rly? Although I do wonder what it'll be like as Vic Reeves isn't really funny anymore.

Today I walked past a bunch of year Sevens and they were all singing Hallelujah. I wanted to vomit / punch something.

More interestingly... nah thats about the most exciting thing to happen me in the past week.

Well done for the offer Haggis, I haven't got any more since my second, weeks ago. Gah, wish they'd get a move on.

Today I walked past a bunch of year Sevens and they were all singing Hallelujah. I wanted to vomit / punch something.

More interestingly... nah thats about the most exciting thing to happen me in the past week.

Well done for the offer Haggis, I haven't got any more since my second, weeks ago. Gah, wish they'd get a move on.

Thanks! :D - Ah, I'm sure you'll get some sooner or later. Some Uni's seem to take a lot longer than others which is rather annoying. Good luck though!

I need advice. Would a black and white checked shirt (large checks) look better with red jeans, or blue jeans? (I.e coloured, not just the usual "blue" jean).

Thanks! :D - Ah, I'm sure you'll get some sooner or later. Some Uni's seem to take a lot longer than others which is rather annoying. Good luck though!

I need advice. Would a black and white checked shirt (large checks) look better with red jeans, or blue jeans? (I.e coloured, not just the usual "blue" jean).

redddd!

10char-redness

Exchanged presents (me, housemate and her boyfriend) which was nice and festive. She got me this:

toy_giants.jpg

And he got me some Wall-E figures. Funtimes.

Now im feeling a bit more Christmassy but in the days leading up to I need to research and photoshopping.

A friend of mine has an irritating habit by which he calls a Uni by where it is - this gets annoying as he applied (I'm not making this up) for Solent, UWE , De Monfront and Glamorgan, which meant when someone asks him where he's applying to, he'd reply "Southampton, Bristol, Leicester and Cardiff," and refuse to understand how this was at all misleading... He'll also refer to Bath Spa (where a friend of ours is) as "Bath Uni". It's really infuriating, and he also can't see why people who find out think that he's either a.) an idiot, or b.) an egotistical bastard, or possibly both.

I've heard some people describe themselves as going to "Brookes College, Oxford," which is pretty funny really.

Anyway, Haggis, that's cool. You already know how awesome Cambridge is, right? All the more reason to have a Cambridge meet at some point.

I've heard some people describe themselves as going to "Brookes College, Oxford," which is pretty funny really.

Anyway, Haggis, that's cool. You already know how awesome Cambridge is, right? All the more reason to have a Cambridge meet at some point.

Yes! We NEED a Cambridge meet next year. Meeting on Parker's Piece would be rather brilliant.

redddd!

10char-redness

As just discussed on msn, red is probably best. But...hmm, argh! No, red. I will order red. *shakes fist*