Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dan you are hereby decreed the title of MUSTBUYJAYSEVENABOOKFORXMAS. Accept y/y? No spelloristakes there. DO IT.

My day has been full of big fat laaaaaaaaaaze. Watched a bundle of Supernatural. Two episodes left, eep! Had a nice chat to nami for a bit about how humans are odd and shit like that. Basically figured out what I am good at, and now I have to figure out how I can get paid for it in life. Verdict: Not Gonnuh happen. Written a few ideas down for stories and poems and shit, but not really done any proper work. Started on the cans now.

Bought some Wot? Not in a Pot Noodle. Tasty. And cheap! Also had a nice cheap pizza and bought lots of baked beans and nonsense like that. DEAD INTERESTING I CAN SIGN THIS POST FOR YOU IF YOULIEK.

My night ahead shall be filled with One Piece! Woo! Getting midly hyper. Pwnd ashley in text form. He says lies, I say... a song about eyeballs.

Got up late, had to go see some old friends of my my mum and aunts, who were doing a reunion gig. They were ok, but really, nothing that interesting. Left, as I had to pick up my friend from the bus station for her first official night living with us.

So much work to do, should have stayed at home, but instead I did half of 1 essay (2 to do) and my mum's gonna explain to the teacher that I actually had no time blah blah.

Debating whether I want to go and see P!nk live or not. I mean, it's no less uncool than seeing Gwen Stefani, which I did last year.

Man, I miss this place. It sucks not having the internet at the moment... Ah well, I'm thinking of you guys! :(

Wow...barely noticed you were even...

I mean...we missed you too.

No we do really. Well I do. A bit. You guys were actually part of an "in-joke" a few days back. Spenno said to Molly, (in ear shot of everyone we were with) "Yeah well...Jordan and Letty" just as a like ~We know what that means but no one else does~ kind of thing.

Yeah.

I played Singstar alot this weekend with the missus, and i'm not ashamed to admit it! Although the Abba stuff is better left unmentioned. Ahem.

Apparently "mechanically" Lips > Singstar from what i've heard.

Apart from you know, the whole music selection is HUGE on Singstar.

watched the last two episodes of flight of the choncordes, tried to set up a gym seshion with mates, but a combination of work, prior arangments and illness ment they were unable to go, i, only haing a £10 note decided id wait, rather then be inundated with change.

seeing if im doing owt tonight, its possible.

i need to sort out photos for my provisional drivers licence, ive finaly got time to do it, and the money i got for my 21st will help pay for it. just realised ive had that money for over a year and havent touched it. hopefully driving will help me get a job.

24 Redemption is tonight.

I'm working.

I hate life.

WhoawhoaWHAA?! Oh you've got to be kidding me. I need to see this...and I don't have a fracking television. Shit, shit shit. I don't think Freewire has Sky either..

*is doomed*

Sup yo? tenchar

Combination of stuff. Won't be making it past the first year, have decided to quit after the year is over. Mainly due to the course and problems I have with self motivation and such. Money isn't so much an issue as I knew I'd get in to problems there so that doesn't bother me.

But yeah.

But everyone will spoilerise it tomorrow if I don't see it tonight.

This calls for drastic illegal activities action and a late night.

See, that's the beauty of having friends who like to criticise me and say that 24's shit without having ever watched it.