N-Europe

Lies. Or at least to me they're lies as I canne eat them (although I think some companies are fine but pff, better things to waste my time on).

Today = cheapo shopping in my hometown. Oh and being woken up by roadworks outside (at 7am!) and kept awake by plumber in next room again.

Urgh. Just had to wash and brush my teeth in the kitchen sink again. They better ruttin' finish today.

Ah it all makes sense. My Belgian friend calls Marmite, Nigger-Spread.

Haha, never heard of that. Then again I don't really know what Marmite is (not even sure it's known around here?). =P

LOL... Now I'll know why a group of Belgians will be pointing and laughing at me... Vile fucking Nazis (oh, not to offend) :p

Hehehe, I don't know where it originated from, but it's just something a lot of people use... without thinking about what they're actually saying. It's like they don't realise what the word actually means or something. =P

But I don't understand why, isn't Black in your language 'noir'? Why go the extra mile to say Negro when its not even in your native language? :rolleyes:

Heh, well here we use a Dutch word of course (either negerinnenzoenen or negerinnentetten), but that wouldn't have made sense if I told you guys. =P

Christ how did I miss a whole page..

Played rock band last night, took some brownie for people ^_^, I really should be bake more!

Feel sick this morning though, not sure why, need to get some juice into my system, or maybe tea.

Think the woman has just come in for inspection, might go take a peak if she left a note for us.

But I don't understand why, isn't Black in your language 'noir'? Why go the extra mile to say Negro when its not even in your native language? :rolleyes:

Well I´m not Belgian but I´m used to it being called that, first thing that pops to mind when I see them.

When I said I call them negrokisses I didn´t mean as in I literally call them that but a word that is a literal translation of it, "Negrakossar"

So sorry about not being clear enough on that

Had a kind of mopey couple of days. Been on my own too long but when the call came to be sociable last night I was knackered after a shocking night's sleep and couldn't really do with the trek to Jay's an back. Burr. Need to do something with myself (no, Ashley. not like that)

oh and job for today: contact the agency who supply temps to SHU, see if I can't get in on their racket.

oh and also my bestest friend Laura is in Sheffield today for the rest of the week. Not seen her in ages so that should cheer me up. She usually does :)

Nah....actually, well I dunno...there may be blood. Actually if there is blood it...it will have been an unsuccesful evening.

Oh I dunno, there could be some side splitting! (Best I could come up with...all morning).

oh and also my bestest friend Laura is in Sheffield today for the rest of the week. Not seen her in ages so that should cheer me up. She usually does :)

Ah I hope so :) She does have a brilliant name, so she probably will.

Had a pretty amazing weekend. Saturday night/ sunday early morning was a definite low point though. Came home yesterday incredibly tired but was dragged out to a club, had 3 vodka and redbulls straight away and ended up being incredibly drunk. Was an amazing night, with a little naughtiness involved (was all in the good spirit).

Someone now has to live without scales in their bathroom :)

Ah I hope so :) She does have a brilliant name, so she probably will.

Dunno...depends what her surname is. People who's name is Laura and then surname begins with certain letters are usually bitches.

Only certain letters though, not all letters.

-------

Hmmmm. My friend at work said she has hidden something somewhere here. I've deduced that she is at least implying that its on my desk somewhere. I've had a clue thats lead me to birds eye and supposedly the thing is visible if you stand up and look down at my desk.

Next clue is "duren oakberdy".

Pretty sure I've been an idiot and theres nothing there now.

Where I live those are called Tea Cakes. They are bad ass.

Where I live those are also called Tea Cakes. They are ass.

Well no, they're ok and tolerable, but only when there's nothing else and when I only have to eat like 3 of them. I'm also going to take the flak of Eenuh here by admitted that I sometimes, in the company of people who know the joke and won't be offended, refer to chocolate chocolate chip muffins as niggermuffins. It looks quite harsh and offensive, but it's hilarious due to the totally ridiculous and unoffensive nature(the circle of friends in which we use it, none are racist...i should hope!), though I do realise it is still in part a little offensive. It was a hilarious offhanded hushhush joke I made once(the ones you tell, but know you shouldn't, and make sure no affected parties are in the vicinity, think family guy when stewie checks for ages for a black guy). Only, this guy I know, a tall lanky white ginger guy, found it absolutely hilarious and didn't quite seem to see it wasn't the sort of thing you spout about to everyone. He decided to though, and since everyone finds it hilarious, I take credit for my awesome termage, and possible associated racial beatings. I don't have language as an excuse. I forgot my point with this story, something to do with intentless comedy racism, being cool but not quite. I do have quite a hilarious story about a girl hosting a party, with a tray of muffins, and some black people, but it'll wait for another day.

Now I have decisions to make, I'm knackered from working all night, but do I go out tonight regardless? Bearing in mind going out tonight means heading to the other side of london, staying there til thursday and heading to hatfield from there, not to return until friday? Decisions, decisions.

Dunno...depends what her surname is. People who's name is Laura and then surname begins with certain letters are usually bitches.

Only certain letters though, not all letters.

-------

Hmmmm. My friend at work said she has hidden something somewhere here. I've deduced that she is at least implying that its on my desk somewhere. I've had a clue thats lead me to birds eye and supposedly the thing is visible if you stand up and look down at my desk.

Pretty sure I've been an idiot and theres nothing there now.

I can see drunk in there, I think someone's trying to tell you something. Maybe about your beard.

Dunno...depends what her surname is. People who's name is Laura and then surname begins with certain letters are usually bitches. Pretty sure I've been an idiot

You've got that right!

This guy was just charming me on the phone, said I had a lovely name. He then said completely randomly whilst talking about his investment 'did you know you can tell the age of a horse by the size of its teeth'. Couldn't help but laugh, and then I started talking about tree rings. I wish it wasn't on a recorded line.

But I'm freshly shaven. :(

You've got that right!

You're only hurting my feelings. *Says the one who just called you a bitch*

Nah....I was probably just joking to be honest.

This guy was just charming me on the phone, said I had a lovely name. He then said completely randomly whilst talking about his investment 'did you know you can tell the age of a horse by the size of its teeth'. Couldn't help but laugh, and then I started talking about tree rings. I wish it wasn't on a recorded line.

Wow. How come you get all the weird ones, and I just get all the angry ones, and the quiet muffled ones?

Rockband last night was fun :) Today I'm going to START MY ESSAY!! Liek, first time in months that I've done so before the day-before. Bill Hicks screening tonight wi' Dan Dare! Maybe some supernatural/gears before then...

Horrible anagram? :)

broke day end ru... beard yoke dern... dork been dye-ar? Ok I got nothing.

Where I live those are also called Tea Cakes. They are ass.

Well no, they're ok and tolerable, but only when there's nothing else and when I only have to eat like 3 of them. I'm also going to take the flak of Eenuh here by admitted that I sometimes, in the company of people who know the joke and won't be offended, refer to chocolate chocolate chip muffins as niggermuffins. It looks quite harsh and offensive, but it's hilarious due to the totally ridiculous and unoffensive nature(the circle of friends in which we use it, none are racist...i should hope!), though I do realise it is still in part a little offensive. It was a hilarious offhanded hushhush joke I made once(the ones you tell, but know you shouldn't, and make sure no affected parties are in the vicinity, think family guy when stewie checks for ages for a black guy). Only, this guy I know, a tall lanky white ginger guy, found it absolutely hilarious and didn't quite seem to see it wasn't the sort of thing you spout about to everyone. He decided to though, and since everyone finds it hilarious, I take credit for my awesome termage, and possible associated racial beatings. I don't have language as an excuse. I forgot my point with this story, something to do with intentless comedy racism, being cool but not quite. I do have quite a hilarious story about a girl hosting a party, with a tray of muffins, and some black people, but it'll wait for another day.

Now I have decisions to make, I'm knackered from working all night, but do I go out tonight regardless? Bearing in mind going out tonight means heading to the other side of london, staying there til thursday and heading to hatfield from there, not to return until friday? Decisions, decisions.

I can see drunk in there, I think someone's trying to tell you something. Maybe about your beard.

Racial jokes are healthy in my opinion as long as everyone gets the flak equally or something that balances it all out. But when a society starts to use racially offensive terminology in common speak, it gets a bit o_O - Because subliminal messages can arise from such and then the whole joke gets very serious. And of course you get the 3/10 twat that doesn't know when to stop.