N-Europe

Today was good for a monday. Did loads of stuff preparing for children in need, apparently ive become some kind of team charity event organiser person at work, its cool, all about the kids. My brother bought a PS3 on saturday and I haven't really seen him since, playing something called 'Far cry 2', I just hear gunfire coming from his room. Good luck to him.

Today was good for a monday. Did loads of stuff preparing for children in need, apparently ive become some kind of team charity event organiser person at work, its cool, all about the kids. My brother bought a PS3 on saturday and I haven't really seen him since, playing something called 'Far cry 2', I just hear gunfire coming from his room. Good luck to him.

In that case there are two mandatory lends for you (Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk) ~Films not games~

At least he'll be happy. That game kicks so much ass :heh:

I like to kick the odd african rebels ass as much as the next person!*

*probably not true :heh:

---

^^cheers rez, it's in his room though, and that's a strange and dangerous place.

^^cheers rez, it's in his room though, and that's a strange and dangerous place.

Sacrifices, sacrifices. Iron Man and (to a lesser extent) Hulk are just...MA sex. Seriously. God Iron Man is so awesome. And...well yeah you know what I'm like.

My day has been chilled. Although was busy all day....I need days like these sometimes, to catch up with stuff I wanna do. Woop Woop. Actually...work...hopefully won't be too bad tomorrow. Tom is back in?

Right, shave thyme.

Written 3,300 words today! ... but only 150 of which are actually eligible for the elusive title of My Essay so far... NURG. BLAP. FRUBBIT! On my third can of relentless. got two litres of coke, too, and a shop that should be open should I run out within the next three hours. Be over already, essay! Not going to get a great score for this...

Been out, got cheered up, going to watch telly ^_^.

Excellante!

Yup, I rock. Or at least Fable 2 does...

If I could sum my mood up in one smiley, it would be ":("

Feel pretty shitty.

Come dance with me? :(

well, some girl i like is telling me how close she is to getting with a guy. its kinda depressing but at the same time, i asked her out over the summer and she said no, ive not been wasting my life trying to win her over. im happy shes found a nice guy, plus, shes miles away so it wont be in my face or anything.

guess having what i want isnt an potion so might as well just get on with life.

Written 3,300 words today! ... but only 150 of which are actually eligible for the elusive title of My Essay so far... NURG. BLAP. FRUBBIT! On my third can of relentless. got two litres of coke, too, and a shop that should be open should I run out within the next three hours. Be over already, essay! Not going to get a great score for this...

Yup, I rock. Or at least Fable 2 does...

haha if anything I rock more than you, I provided you with food, FREE OF CHARGE.

yeah, in print now. whoop.

Just hasn't been a great day, or week. To top it off, I upset somebody very special to me, and I want to put things right.

At the moment, I feel pretty useless at everything, and I just want that little bit of luck on my side. I'm sick of things going wrong all the time.

Just hasn't been a great day, or week. To top it off, I upset somebody very special to me, and I want to put things right.

At the moment, I feel pretty useless at everything, and I just want that little bit of luck on my side. I'm sick of things going wrong all the time.

The only way is up and I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to that person.

Squash was much better tonight, won all 4 of my games. Although I did get attacked by my mates racquet, with her on the end of it! Smacked me full pelt on the elbow, fucking canes!

Been feeling a bit better generally as well, just decided that I'm gonna try and get out and do stuff rather than sitting around feeling sorry for myself!

fuckingcanesxz8.jpg

haha if anything I rock more than you, I provided you with food, FREE OF CHARGE.

yeah, in print now. whoop.

But you charged me for the other stuff that wasn't free! ... Ok so you're supposed to do that but MEH.

You knows that things are bad then good again later. Life's rubbish like that. Sustained awesomeness isn't possible. Currently I'm the happiest I've been for ages, but that just worries me because surely some bad shit is over the next hill...

If she/he (probably a she) knows that they're special to you then they should come round to the realisation that you didn't and do not intend to mean them harm in anyway. If they don't then they're not worth being special to you.

Good day...started a new piece in art.

+ Life drawing was great! Week 2 of a 4 week painting, and everyone said mine was really good, or, I quote, "The Best", which is VERY debatable, since it'll look awful by the end of the entire project...

You knows that things are bad then good again later. Life's rubbish like that. Sustained awesomeness isn't possible. Currently I'm the happiest I've been for ages, but that just worries me because surely some bad shit is over the next hill...

If she/he (probably a she) knows that they're special to you then they should come round to the realisation that you didn't and do not intend to mean them harm in anyway. If they don't then they're not worth being special to you.

Flinky you'll be fine I'm sure, I has faith in you

To be honest, I dunno. Everything is pretty up in the air at the moment, and I just feel like I'm getting in everyone's way all the time. Take placement for example. Whenever I get feedback, it's always focusing on the negative. It just wouldn't hurt to get told you're not a fuck-up.

I have a fever. My bones are ice, my skin on fire, and just in case there was an outside chance of being comfortable I also have a rather crippling headache. I'm pretty sure you can't be annoyed to death, though, so it's just a matter of time before it goes away. You have to wonder why they bother, really.

Also I don't have anything else to say, so pretend I said something smart or insightful.

To be honest, I dunno. Everything is pretty up in the air at the moment, and I just feel like I'm getting in everyone's way all the time. Take placement for example. Whenever I get feedback, it's always focusing on the negative. It just wouldn't hurt to get told you're not a fuck-up.

mate, your still young, its your job to be like that. your learning, dont expect to be perfect, thank god your not an intern dr, they are alwaysa chore for experienced staff (according to scrubs).

or, you could be like me, a benefits scrounger, drain on my family and society. lowest rung of the soical ladder and little oppertunity to pull yourself up. just be happy you have a fairly stable job when you get out, and who ever you upset, if they care about you, they'l come round in the end.