Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My school disabled almost everything. Most options on the toolbar in IE couldn't be accessed - even USB memory sticks were completely disabled.

Thats some crazy shit right there O.O

My day has been meh. Ex came round, we watched Knocked-up, it was shockingly bad.

I texted some girl, she sent me mixed signals again. Boo.

I CAME!!!

That didn't sound good, did it?

I came back from Holidays, they were boring as normal, anyways, school is almost starting, i can't believe it, these holidays were in such a rush, i guess i'l have to study well this year, i have to get good grades

I had such a good night. I had to say goodbye to my best mate because she;s off to Uni! We just started hugging/crying in the middle of the street becuase we were so emotional. I love her so much, it's hard to think we'll never be so close again. :( I hate this feeling so much, drunk + emotional is NOT good. I'm crying now, I'm that retarded. :( :( :(

I CAME!!!

...I came too.

I had such a good night. I had to say goodbye to my best mate because she;s off to Uni! We just started hugging/crying in the middle of the street becuase we were so emotional. I love her so much, it's hard to think we'll never be so close again. :( I hate this feeling so much, drunk + emotional is NOT good. I'm crying now, I'm that retarded. :( :( :(

...I came too.

Oh.... i see what you did there...

Anyways, my day so far is awesome, i woke up and sang the song "My Style" while going to the computer, now its time to troll around.

Just watched Cannibal Holocaust fuuuuuuck.

Excellent music in that film just on a side note.

It's so awesome that film in a really sick and twisted way!! - I ain't watched it for years but I can't get that part out of my head with the poor little turtle :( your right about the music, I can hear it jus thinking about it.

...I came too.

Awww, it's horrid when people move away, especially when your so close to them but you can keep in touch with her lots and she'll be back for hols and stuff I bet :smile:

i work in a shoe shop :'(

to be fair i did throw about 12/13 pairs out as they were years old and ive worn them to bits..

BUT

you guys buy loads of games

i buy loads of shoes

just the same addiction really :)

One of my friends has either 72 or 76 pairs of shoes. That is defintly compulsive lol.