N-Europe

FESS UP

who requested me a new password? (since i didnt do it myself i think..99%sure)

(since i said i forgots mine in the bish thread)

WELL buttons has been busy - sine i havent posted in ages :(

- dads birthday, got him jack daniels for a lil tipple (well nando bought it - i wasnt for buying alcohol :P) and frasier season 2

- cleared out some of mums stuff - that woman had so many clothes its unbelievable..

- moved my room around

- counting downt he days to uni

- me and nando celebrated our 3 year anniversay on the 16th (awwwww).. yes

- started driving lessons again :)

- learning to do my theory..

taken off healthy eating and walking more -:)

cousins wedding on thursday - buttons has to wear a dress! (im not a bridesmaid which im a lil bit miffsed about as my other girl cousin is - ragin - maybe its something to do with the fact i think her fiance is a lil bit camp..)

aaaaaaaaaaand b eeen working loads

Ha ha! That was pretty funny. One rule of life - never piss off anyone who has compromising photos of you. Does this guy know that you have this? You'll have to let us know what the repercussions were.

Now that's one pink room. Has anybody else noticed that the plug socket has been painted pink as well?

Ha ha! That was pretty funny. One rule of life - never piss off anyone who has compromising photos of you. Does this guy know that you have this? You'll have to let us know what the repercussions were.

Now that's one pink room. Has anybody else noticed that the plug socket has been painted pink as well?

The photos out on the internet, so it's public domain, can't really be traced back to me.

oh why do thinks just get more and more complicated. I need to print off a form for my interview. So i set up my printer, which has a new black cartridge. But because the colour cartridges are nearly empty it won't let me print anything untill i replace them. so i have to spend however much on 3 cartridges just to print b&w...

oh why do thinks just get more and more complicated. I need to print off a form for my interview. So i set up my printer, which has a new black cartridge. But because the colour cartridges are nearly empty it won't let me print anything untill i replace them. so i have to spend however much on 3 cartridges just to print b&w...

Cant you just print it in black and white?

My work is starting to get a trifle annoying. Because one of the regulars is in New York I've been doing extra work, fine. However the agreed hours seem to be "flexible" in their favour. I worked 6-11 tonight [and the past 2 nights] yet when 11 comes they expect me to stay and help clean up.

I said I was leaving at 11 and the landlady said "you going to leave me with two trays of glasses?". These trays are about 16x16 inches. There were more glasses coming as everyone buggered off but that was besides the point. They would've been cleaned during my hours if I wasn't left on my own to be raped by every customer coming in.

I then learn I'm needed over the weekend and that I'm working Saturday. This was not brought to my attention previously. I'll do it anyway, but I'm going to sneak out come 11.

I think she thinks I'm working tomorrow also, but I'm going to get drunk or something out of spite.