Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ok. Bought a Joker t-shirt I wanted. Tomorrow I dye my hair luminous red! (after a few setbacks stopping me doing so this week so far)

Batman: Gotham Knight isn't out at HMV! I could have sworn the date on the site was 7/7, but apparently it's the 14th now.

There's almost 500 guests lurking within Chit-Chat again. Who are these skittering shadows that daren't step into the light? And who, or what, do they prey upon?

Tried writing something earlier. Failed. Posted it anyway. Hopefully the shame will push me to come up with something halfway decent, although I can't seem to concentrate at the moment.

Other than that I feel... well, it doesn't matter. I think you've suffered enough flowery imagery from me lately; I'm going to have to start attaching free hay fever tablets to my posts at this rate.

Guest Jordan

Well, well, well.

I went to a wedding yesterday (it lasted foreverz!) got some pixx out of it which i'll be posting later on today, once i'm not stupidly busy with work.

My laptop turned up yesterday, only i wasn't in... so i'm getting it redelivered to my work place today. Exciting.

Wedding on a Weds? Hmm.

And yes they do last a long time. The last time I went to one I was there for thirteen hours, and still left early!

Hopefully going to Merry Hill (shopping centre) today but gotta see how my grandad is. I want to go spend money I don't have.

Haha so did I! Good times.

And we are going. Woo :D

Also need to get some photos printed; I have four photo frames which currently have images of NY in and I wanted one of me with various friends but because everyone uploads images to facebook they get shrunk. Curses. Task for the next academic year methinks!

Guest bluey

haha!

my day was pretty good despite all the crap last night... spoke with jamba in the morning which calmed me from my RAAAAGE (and my ipod did the rest to restore my happy happy mood...) then i had a full day of classes with a few of my regular students :grin:

but what REALLY made my day was coming home to my housemate ama taking his washing off the line, asking me if i was genki*, then grabbing his crotch and yelling GENKIIIIII a la some kind of japanese michael jackson O_o hah!

i yelled SEXUA HARA!! and we had a broken conversation about japanese english (sexua haha, maku-donaldo, passu-porto, etc...) then he pointed to my american housemate's room and made a face that said "holy hell did you HEAR that shit last night?" and what followed was one of those awesome language-free facial expression conversations which left us both laughing :grin:

*genki=japanese for "good/energetic/high spirited"

I encountered this game killing bug in 24 The Game. It's a shit game, but as I'm a 24 fan I quite enjoyed it up until this point. I looked up how the fix the glitch, and did it step by step, but it's still not working. Fuck this game.

I'm on hour 14 or something and gave up when bloody Kim kept being shot at in the air vents. Where's the glitch?

I encountered this game killing bug in 24 The Game. It's a shit game, but as I'm a 24 fan I quite enjoyed it up until this point. I looked up how the fix the glitch, and did it step by step, but it's still not working. Fuck this game.

I went to the World Premier for that game before it was released. It looked pretty bad then, graphics were poor. It was quite interesting though, they showed us how they built up the characters and used Chris Moyles (who they use for one of the bad guys I think?) as an example.

I'm on hour 14 or something and gave up when bloody Kim kept being shot at in the air vents. Where's the glitch?

I'm on the part called "Defend Madsen". First I take out the bad guys with my sniper rifle on the water tower. Then I need to head into the building and kill a bunch of bad guys there while defending Madsen. The problem is, there's only one bad guy there. I shoot him, and then nothing happens. I just run around aimlessly.

I tried reloading the game, taking out my memory card, ... everything. But whatever, I'll probably just trade it in.

Lol, my cousin just said she'll bring the last half of the story between 6 and 8 tonight. And she thinks I can finish all those drawings before tomorrow? Gahhhh. People don't realize I can't just whip out a couple of -good- drawings in a matter of hours. ='(

So yeah, this is going to be one huge failureeeee.

And my back has been hurting since I woke up, merf.

*not happy*

Lol, my cousin just said she'll bring the last half of the story between 6 and 8 tonight. And she thinks I can finish all those drawings before tomorrow? Gahhhh. People don't realize I can't just whip out a couple of -good- drawings in a matter of hours. ='(

So yeah, this is going to be one huge failureeeee.

And my back has been hurting since I woke up, merf.

*not happy*

Cheer up Eenuh ^_^ Does she not understand that you need more time?

My DS game today, screw going out this is much better.

Cheer up Eenuh ^_^ Does she not understand that you need more time?

My DS game today, screw going out this is much better.

That's the problem, all this stuff has to be handed in tomorrow for that contest. I don't -have- more time. =(

I never should've said yes, but I was thinking she would've written the story a bit faster than she did. >.<;

I want to play a game by the way, haven't in a couple of days now, boooh.

Been playing eledees and kinda on and off runescape today, both are quite addictive, damnit!

But yes, woke up this morning in a cold sweat because of a nightmare, I thought I'd gotten rid of those, but I've got so many questions running around my head about uni that still haven't been answered that it's not surprising.

Parents away today, so that'll probably make it even worse, I'm actually really excited about uni until I start really thinking about it!

I probably won't be doing anything else the rest of the day, as I really have nothing to do, which suits me just fine, though I might actually get around to making more dreads later..

Finally reached the end of season 2 of the X-files. Cliffhangerrrrr! Luckily I have all seasons, haha.

Arg! damn you! I've still not seen the last 3 episodes of season 3, and there's this shop up my road that has up to season 8 for £12 each and I'm sooo tempted... but argh! Can't without finishing 3!

Today I'm rushing over to Bencoder's house to pinch the ps1/master system 2 that he/we found the other week before he heads of back to uni town. Then I'll spoil a few hours with Abe's Odyssey before heading to a young lady's house for a dinner that she is making :D

Ta-raa.

Arg! damn you! I've still not seen the last 3 episodes of season 3, and there's this shop up my road that has up to season 8 for £12 each and I'm sooo tempted... but argh! Can't without finishing 3!

Dooo iiitttt! X-files is awesome. I finished watching the last season sometime last year, and even now i miss our X-files nights where we would watch a whole disc in one sitting. Good times.

I think there is something wrong with me... I think I'm addicted to Jaffa Cakes. I'm currently at work and I have a double pack hidden in my bag that I'm slowly eating. Even though I've only had three of them, I'm thinking about the other double pack waiting at home for me to devour.

....Jaffa Cakes. Who needs drugs/drink.....

*Runs off to munch on remaining Jaffa Cakes like a squirrel*

Guest bluey
I've found I'm currently addicted to:

Lucozade (have been for a while now)

Macdonalds banana milkshakes

Tea

I notice how it's more drink than food..haha ^_^

08051401.jpg

only in japan unfortunately ~ but this stuff is liquid happy. :smile:

Update on the Jaffa Cake front. Ate too many, feel ill.

Worryingly, I still want some.

I've found I'm currently addicted to:

Lucozade (have been for a while now)

Macdonalds banana milkshakes

Tea

I notice how it's more drink than food..haha ^_^

I used to have a think for those milkshakes...until the couldn't keep the consistency up so it was either pure ice cream or milk. :indeed:

I used to have a think for those milkshakes...until the couldn't keep the consistency up so it was either pure ice cream or milk. :indeed:

Yah, sometimes they are abit cack, but I still love them. Although diary makes me really bloated, so I shouldn't drink them.

08051401.jpg

only in japan unfortunately ~ but this stuff is liquid happy. :smile:

You'l be shitting green before you know it.

They did a Pepsi Blue in the states a while ago, completely bombed and stopped selling it, but leave it to the Japanese to embrace the weird flavoured Pepsi varieties *cough*Cucumber*cough*