Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Jordan
could you stop calling me that?? it kinda creeps me out :hmm:

Zomg he wants you too! Or maybe Nightwolf... or maybe even Letty :o

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!

Job hunting is so fucking awful. I'm in some ridiculous Catch 22 where nobody wants the guy with no work experience so I can't get experience to work for the people who want experience. It's like I'm being punished for being smart enough for University and well off enough to take it easy on my holidays.

It's a fucking piss. I have no money, my parents are pissed off with me, I have bills to pay, friends owe me for those and I have no money coming in. FUCK!

^

Me in twelve months.

I had some great but at the same time shitty news. Our housemate, whom we hate and dont even speak to whatsover, said he's moving out. So that's the great part. The shitty part is now we have to pay his rent which adds like £120 to each of our outgoings. Fingers crossed we can renogotiate with our landlord (who is my g/fs dad's mate), but hes a bit tight-fisted so it wont be easy.

Yesterday was awesome, just the experience of Bon Jovi playing live is something that has to be seen. Took me 3 hours to find Ashton Gate and that included the time it took to find food (Burger King) and pop into a pub for directions as we got a little lost in the end thanks to intuition from me which ended up us walking around in a circle.

Once we got there in the end, it was an experience to begin with. Getting in was no big problem apart from people trying to swap tickets with you, which was a little problem but not a big one. The warm up band were ok, forgot what they were called but they got the crowd warmed up with the hard metal music, unlike the singing which wasn't much good but it was ok i guessed.

Then it all began at 8pm with Bon Jovi themselves, my mate thought Richie Sambora was the lead singer because everyone was cheering loudly until Jon himself came out then it erupted. It was supposed to be an album tour, but they canned that idea as half the songs on the Lost Highway album were slow calm songs. So below is the repertoire of what was sung.

1. Lost Highway
  2. Summertime
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  5. We Got It Going On
  6. Lie to Me
  7. Without Love
  8. Raise Your Hands
  9. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  10. It's My Life
  11. Never Say Goodbye
  12. Blaze of Glory
  13. Wanted Dead or Alive
  14. Born to Be my Baby
  15. Living in Sin
  16. Runaway
  17. Keep the Faith
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  19. Blame it on the Love of Rock and Roll
  20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  21. Misunderstood
  22. Unbreakable
  23. In These Arms (Richie Sambora sung this one, brilliant song)
  24. Bed of Roses
  25. Have a Nice Day
  26. Bad Medicine
  27. Livin on a Prayer

As well as these songs, they also sung a sample of Knocking on Heavens Door right before Blaze of Glory and right at the bit in Bad Medicine where Jon would usually say we gotta do it again with feeling, it was changed to we gotta liven up this lot and they sung a sample of Shout and that got everyone going again and got me in a fit of laughter as well.

If i had a choice to re-do this again, believe me i would. Pictures and Videos are on the way. Watch this space

Yesterday was awesome, just the experience of Bon Jovi playing live is something that has to be seen. Took me 3 hours to find Ashton Gate and that included the time it took to find food (Burger King) and pop into a pub for directions as we got a little lost in the end thanks to intuition from me which ended up us walking around in a circle.

Once we got there in the end, it was an experience to begin with. Getting in was no big problem apart from people trying to swap tickets with you, which was a little problem but not a big one. The warm up band were ok, forgot what they were called but they got the crowd warmed up with the hard metal music, unlike the singing which wasn't much good but it was ok i guessed.

Then it all began at 8pm with Bon Jovi themselves, my mate thought Richie Sambora was the lead singer because everyone was cheering loudly until Jon himself came out then it erupted. It was supposed to be an album tour, but they canned that idea as half the songs on the Lost Highway album were slow calm songs. So below is the repertoire of what was sung.

1. Lost Highway
  2. Summertime
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name
  4. Whole Lot of Leavin'
  5. We Got It Going On
  6. Lie to Me
  7. Without Love
  8. Raise Your Hands
  9. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
  10. It's My Life
  11. Never Say Goodbye
  12. Blaze of Glory
  13. Wanted Dead or Alive
  14. Born to Be my Baby
  15. Living in Sin
  16. Runaway
  17. Keep the Faith
  18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  19. Blame it on the Love of Rock and Roll
  20. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  21. Misunderstood
  22. Unbreakable
  23. In These Arms (Richie Sambora sung this one, brilliant song)
  24. Bed of Roses
  25. Have a Nice Day
  26. Bad Medicine
  27. Livin on a Prayer

As well as these songs, they also sung a sample of Knocking on Heavens Door right before Blaze of Glory and right at the bit in Bad Medicine where Jon would usually say we gotta do it again with feeling, it was changed to we gotta liven up this lot and they sung a sample of Shout and that got everyone going again and got me in a fit of laughter as well.

If i had a choice to re-do this again, believe me i would. Pictures and Videos are on the way. Watch this space

I seen Bon Jovi back in 2006 and they were freaking awesome :D

I'm having a stressful day.

My Dad's brother in law died a few days ago, so due to a series of events after this, I'll be staying in Newport for Summer.

I'm looking for jobs, and it's just unbelieveable how there is literally nothing going. It's getting beyond a joke. I've been given numbers to call this morning, and I've been told that these places are not recruiting. I've walked into agencies looking for work, and they've taken my CV and told me they'll contact me if they hear anything. That's not really filling me up with confidence. There's a dozen or so agencies in Newport, and I've been told "we're not recruiting.."...so What the shit are you getting paid for? To sit on your arse and look busy?

There's just NOTHING. I've applied to about 11 jobs since Monday and I've not heard one peep. Not a phone call, an email, or even a rejection.

What's even more annoying is that my Brighton agency has contacted me twice within the last 4 days, asking if I'm going back. I could literally walk into a job if I was back there, but the fact is I probably have to stay here, so that's not really helpful either. To tell you the truth, if I'm in the same position by mid-next week, I'm gonna pack my bags and back to Brighton, because I can't afford to not be working.

What's more, the adecco website is retarded. It wouldn't work in firefox, but it works in IE for some reason..or so you would think. I'm trying to confirm my details and it keeps loading. The one time it even said "there have a error"...that's professionalism for you. Absolutely ridiculous.

Guest bluey
It could be worse..it could be Pumpkin Tits.

Damn that movie was awesome, I use bold to attract attention.

thats a cute pet-name, is that what your husband calls you?

:heh: MUA-HA-HAA!

Incidentally, a mate at work had a set list from his friend who went on Tuesday i think and it was completely different to yours. They played that Always song which my mate really wants to hear so he's afraid they wont play it now after seeing your list! He's going tomorrow.

Incidentally, a mate at work had a set list from his friend who went on Tuesday i think and it was completely different to yours. They played that Always song which my mate really wants to hear so he's afraid they wont play it now after seeing your list! He's going tomorrow.

It is ironic as well, the set i read from others didn't have Livin on a Prayer, Lie to Me or Bad Medicine on the list but they played them much to the delight of the crowd as well and me. Wish my camera phone battery lasted longer, Livin on a Prayer was awesome they just played the music and everyone else sang along with the occasional vocal from Jon.

Yay, I've been dieting for two weeks and it's paid off, I can now fit in to my new dress for Sparkle.

Congrats Rokhed00 :yay:

My day has being boring, my whole week has been to be exact. Just pack pack pack.

How I hate moving.

Congrats Rokhed00 :yay:

My day has being boring, my whole week has been to be exact. Just pack pack pack.

How I hate moving.

Cheers sweetie.

That's what I've been doing all week, these things are like fashion shows, you need at least 3 outfits per day.

A nice nothingness day really. Popped to town and transferred money from one account to the other and got a bit scared by the amount in one, and then remembered I am getting paid £150-200 tomorrow, £150 on Saturday and my friend is sending me a cheque for £350. Spoke to O2 and got confused, might get an iPhone. Not sure.

Other than that sod all really. Went to see my dad which was...okay.

And later I'm going to put some stuff on ebay; Beautiful Katamari (still sealed) and Heroes S1 HD-DVD which I bought off HMV for a whim and figure by the time I pay for it to go back I will have lost a few quid. So if anyone wants it for £11+P&P (few quid, not sure yet) let me know. And some other odds and ends.

Oh and I'm going to finalise the details for this wedding on Saturday. Gotta be at the bride's parents at 9am. On a freaking Saturday. Rubbish.

Exciting stuff.

Update: I have nothing to do. Im bored. I think I would rather work 6 or even 7 days a week (providing one or two were just 6-finish) until September.

thats a cute pet-name, is that what your husband calls you?

:heh: MUA-HA-HAA!

Hahaha-husband? :blank:

Heh.

My day goes well, despite Postie still failing to deliver any goods, even Naruto 30 hasnt showed up despite being dispatched a few days ago by 1st class Royal Fail.