Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I got my dad a Jamie Oliver mug with top dad on it, and some dark chocolateee (G&B's - his fav!) =)

I like to buy thoughtful, not necessarily expensive gifts, that he'd appreciate. =)

Also my ear has swollen to about twice its normal size, queue plenty of pain! My ma isn't a bit impressed at all and I can still hear her uttering the word infected every now and then.

I got my dad a Jamie Oliver mug with top dad on it, and some dark chocolateee (G&B's - his fav!) =)

I like to buy thoughtful, not necessarily expensive gifts, that he'd appreciate. =)

Also my ear has swollen to about twice its normal size, queue plenty of pain! My ma isn't a bit impressed at all and I can still hear her uttering the word infected every now and then.

lulz, people really have no understanding of what infections look like at all.

Infections tend to puss and are green and look generally quite nasty, shame even doctors can't tell. :indeed:

lulz, people really have no understanding of what infections look like at all.

Infections tend to puss and are green and look generally quite nasty, shame even doctors can't tell. :indeed:

My mother thinks i'm lazy and don't clean my piercings, and doesn't actually realise it takes longer than 48 hours to get a nasty infection.

I even had a look myself and was surprised about how clean it is.

But she cares I suppose. I think i'll save her a heart attack and refrain from piercings for a while :indeed:

Today I found a new stalker

I wish I could inspire. says:

why do you like me?

Dom says:

cuz

Dom says:

your awesome

Dom says:

and

I wish I could inspire. says:

ur scaring me

Dom says:

when you get drunk you get all

Dom says:

cute ;)

Coolness protect me!

It's becoming a pandemic of love now :o

Coolness Bears says:

why the interest all of a sudden?

Dom says:

since he said he liked me

Coolness Bears says:

i like you

Dom says:

awwwh, i like you too

Dom says:

=']

Coolness Bears says:

^______________^

Ok this time I'm off to bed.

Dom says:

I bet you are!

And my girlfriend would say Et tu Brutus? =D

Time for bed now! big day tomorrow! revising politics and business for my 2 business exams on tuesday (along with general studies =[) and then double pol on wednesday! woo!

Guest Stefkov

Today was eventful. Watched le tennis until 4. At 4 I thought we were going straight to Bolton to go shooting but we went to some place I'd never been to. So we pick up my bro; major surprise, not seen him in months. We go down the road to Ringley and have a pub lunch. My Godfather and family came aswell. I was a little surprised, I mean what's going on, first I thought we were just shooting now I'm in a pub in Ringley eating a meal with my Godfather and co. Go back to brothers girlfriends house and pick up his girlfriend. Then we go shooting. Finish shooting at 10. Come home, say hello to mum and she ignores me so I walk away. A good day without the mother, I want to do it more often.

Man, me and my friend just got kicked out of a club for trying to set the menus on fire and use them to light the candles that had gone out. The bouncers there have no concept of fire; they are perpetuators of the second law of thermodynamics or somesuch. Either way, I am no longer at said club.

Man, me and my friend just got kicked out of a club for trying to set the menus on fire and use them to light the candles that had gone out. The bouncers there have no concept of fire; they are perpetuators of the second law of thermodynamics or somesuch. Either way, I am no longer at said club.

Or... use a lighter?

:heh:

----

I feel so unbelievably sick, I've dosed myself on too much brufen all day with my ear playing up. Last time my stomach bled - that wasn't a pretty sight. Now I can't sleeeep ;_;

My mother thinks i'm lazy and don't clean my piercings, and doesn't actually realise it takes longer than 48 hours to get a nasty infection.

I even had a look myself and was surprised about how clean it is.

But she cares I suppose. I think i'll save her a heart attack and refrain from piercings for a while :indeed:

Oh man, this'll sound awful but I barely ever clean my piercings D:

WORK TODAY FUCK YEAH!!!

Then I'm going to my Estonian friend's leaving party ;_;

Guest bluey

today i LOVE my job!

just finished my favourite kids class in my favourite school and now im taking a break and surfing the net while my boss is out buying us macdonnalds!!!

i LOVE it!!!! :grin:

...also... i might be moving house!!

more on this later when ive talked to my housemate about it, ne. found a fully furnished appt 2 bedrooms for about 35000 a month! (yen, of course...) looks too good to be true O=O!!

Guest Jordan

35000 yen = £?

WTF.

£165?!

Is that some sort of joke? I pay £480 to £600 a month on a one room shared house. Jesus christ...

Guest Jordan

I'm bug testing a 69 page training database today... so don't you complain. Its about as fun as ripping your own foot off. It would be alright, but i've only got 1 monitor, meaning i A, keep alt tabbing or B, do a half and half windowed screens.

Both suck.

And I have to work for a WHOLE THREE HOURS! :P Its silly really, such an almost pointless shift. But at least it gives me the afternoon to catch up on the things I've been neglecting and to relax.

And last night was busy busy busy at work, then died down a bit. Once tables was done the boss said "you cacn stay or you can go home, up to you." Very difficult decision.

Its been an alright weekend i suppose. Had a pool match last night against the White Hart, and the Labour Club Pool Captain (team i am on) put me against was one of my mates from my local who i play 2 times a week. So as you can guess, it would be a good game as we know how each other plays and thinks. Much to his surprise, i played tactfully and won on fouls committed by him giving me two shots. So was a good night last night.

Rest of the weekend was ok, had Snooker on Saturday and a piss-up on Friday as per usual.