Guest Jordan
I'm in a bad mood, someone cheer me up :(

Hows this.

If i was a hot chick, i'd plough you.

Happy?

Woo Eenuh you finally got through the endless onslaught of assignments! :yay:

You deserve a good rest. Have a GREAT sleep. :D

Yay, it's finally done indeed! ='D

And thank you! I did have a pretty nice rest, even though I woke up a billion times. XD

Was gonna sleep until 3 or something, but it ended up being closer to 5. Oops. Was nice though. But I realized I skipped lunch (just fixed that by eating two slices of bread, though my stomach is still asking for more), plus I have a horrible headache at the moment. Medicine time!

I think tonight I'm just gonna relax a bit, watch tv or play a game or something. Then tomorrow the hardcore revising will start from morning till late at night. Huzzah!

Strap on or double ended?

Lady'sReceiver's choice.

I've seen this before but I think it's good so I'll post it.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Guest Stefkov
Nice one on the test Stef, we should go cRuZiN' sometime.

Hell yeah. Bring me a car and I'd happliy take you back to geordie land then take you cruisin'.

Moogle, aint that realy old?..I understood it fine.

Lady'sReceiver's choice.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Ttah's fkcuing azimang.

Even more Rock Band playing for me. It's bloody fun, that's what it is!

Living room telly has gone bost. Don't really know what's wrong with it. Moved my bedroom telly into the living room to watch telly on.

It's rather bullshit, especially if I still don't have a telly in my bedroom come the day when I finally start my own anime DVD collection. :nono:

Lady'sReceiver's choice.

Cna yuo raed tihs?

Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Yeah, our English teacher showed us that a while a go - it is pretty kickass.

She showed us this too (I bet 99% of people here have a dirty mind):

91df8e2c-93ba-46b2-8021-c06217d6e40b.large-profile.jpg

There's actually a point to it, see if you can spot it.

I am listening to the full MGS4 soundtrack.

I'd better not look at your Last.fm tag then. Are the song titles potential spoilers you think?

Yeah, our English teacher showed us that a while a go - it is pretty kickass.

She showed us this too (I bet 99% of people here have a dirty mind):

91df8e2c-93ba-46b2-8021-c06217d6e40b.large-profile.jpg

There's actually a point to it, see if you can spot it.

Dolphins arranged to look like two people enjoying themselves?

Dolphins arranged to look like two people enjoying themselves?

The average person doesn't spot both immediately. If you'd explained your theory to a child, they would look at you puzzled. The tender, innocent mind sees only the dolphins and nothing else. Likewise, virtually anyone post-preteen will have to either search with intent or have the dolphins' presence proved to them before spotting them.

I wasted my entire evening doing nothing. D:

I really didn't know what to do. Wanted to play a game but mom was watching tv, even though there's nothing on at all. So I've been sitting here on the couch doing nothing. My only free evening and I waste it. >.<;

Ah well.

Ouch!

Are you upset too, or just your dad?

I knew it was coming for a while, I knew it would happen for years. And my mom told me it was happening today yesterday. But it was still..I dunno. I was in the process of moving myself so when I had finished I hopped on a train back home and had a drink with my brother just to make sure he was okay. Then met my mom after she told my dad (he went for lunch with his mom, while her mom came and picked her up from work, took all her stuff and moved it out) and was later joined by her colleague who she is living with for a while.

I am okay. Had time to deal. And you know, I seldom cry or anything. My dad...I dunno. I've never seen him as a person of emotion, and what am I supposed to say "you alright?" I don't live near my parents so I can avoid it for a while but sitll. Hmm.

So I've had five G&Ts. And ironically (or badly timed, whichever way you wish to put it) I have a wedding tomorrow :p