Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Day has been good. Met up with a forumer (its a mystery :p) in Brum and had a nice day out. Only downside was train there was cancelled, and train back was slow as heck.

Had a random encounter with a girl on my way back home and then got home to a happy upbeat home and got complimented on my looks by everyone, which is always nice. Watched Pushing Daisies with my housemate.

Overall, a very good day :)

Eenuh; if you're doing a lot of drawing perhaps try and track down some padding/cushion protection like this to try and reduce the pressure/rubbing. My old shoes made some weird calluses arise on the joint on the tip of my big toes. DIdn't hurt, was just weird. New shoes that fitted better did the trick.

SO yeah - you're going to be exposing your finger to that sort of experience a lot, you need to protect it and perhaps look a little silly while doing so :)

Once when I was younger I cut my hand open and a small stone got stuck in it (or at least my 5-year-old memory tells me), and now in that same spot I've got this weird callus on the palm of my hand. I'm pretty used to it but I can imagine it looks weird.. PIX LATAR!

Er, yeah :) Read 10 pages! Miles behind schedule!

Ah thanks, I'll have to see if the pharmacy around here has something like that. =3

And yeah I know I'm exposing myself to that a lot. Have had problems with it for a couple of years now, especially during busy weeks (like this one). I usually put a tissue under my hand, but that's kinda not very useful and only works on flat surfaces anyway (plus it doesn't move along with your hand =P ).

Day has been very unproductive. For some reason it flew by and nothing got done by me. Except for running, which was okay, but for some reason my left leg hurts now (feels like a muscle cramp). Ah well, time to get working again, even though I'm ready to fall asleep right here and now. X3

Dante, that sucks :( - I really hope he gets better soon.

--

I knew it, I fucking knew it. This holiday was going to well for me and my sister knew it. She came back home 20 minutes ago drunk and with a mate, she started shouting and breaking things. She hit my dad, went for my mum and threw a plate at my dog (it missed him, so he's alright). Now she's taken god knows what in the bathroom, smashed the mirror and the window and won't stop shouting. I really hope she's taken something bad soI don't have to live with someone that has such disregard for other people's feelings and thinks the only thing to do in your life is ruin everyone else's. :(

The ambulance should turn up soon, which is going to cause another scene outside the house. Wonderful, I'm embarassed enough to have a sister like her, let alone have everyone staring at us. :(

missed out on a party tonight because I have to take sister to college tommorrow and the other sister to work.

Screw having a car, screw being a triplet. SCREW THE HOLIDAYS. WHERES MY LIE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me wonder if there's some conspiracy involving everyone's sisters. They all seem to be pure evil.

I was able to play games on my 360 and Wii for the first time in weeks when my sister went to Austria last week. She stole my DS charger (and I only JUST got that back) so that was out of the question, but it was nice to have the freedom to play Smash Bros. and other awesome games for as long as I wanted.

Now she's back. If I go on the Wii, she enters the room and stares at me, then goes to complain to my parents and has me kicked off. She lounges about all day without showering in her pyjamas, watching shitty Australian Nickelodeon programs about mermaids and other crap like that, annoying me at advert breaks then screaming at me if I make the slightest noise whilst her programs are on.

All BTEC coursework done! Fucking yes!!!!!! :D

Congrats. What subjects? I finished all my coursework this holiday, now I just have to revise.

Woo, finally on holiday. :)

Went to a local restaurant last night with some of the guys and one of the teachers I went to Malawi with last night which was good. Nice to see those guys, we always have great fun when we're together. Some of us were meant to be going out afterwards but a mix up with the IDs (2 of them are only 17) meant we didn't go out in the end.

Heading over to Edinburgh later tonight to stay with a friend, probably going to go out somewhere and then turn up at Edinburgh Airport at 5 in the morning pissed. My flight to Chamberry is at 7:30 so need to check-in 2 hours early. Skiing in Tignes for a week. Can't wait! Going to be so much fun. And, I should get a decent tan! I'm going for some serious sun this year, no hat, some totally-straight-sun-cream which totally doesn't have some stuff in it which darkens your skin. :D :D :D :D

Holy fucking shit the retards have been out in force today.

Just had a guy who effectively didnt know why he called us. Like he couldnt get his words out for what he actually wanted and when he eventually did he just talked over me. (?) He also said to me when I was asking what it is he needed "You have to understand Ive only just come in from work".....

....Why'd you ring then?

Crazy WTF day today.

dudes, your sisters fucking suck.

me and my two brothers are gonna be rocking it fucking hong kong next week,yo. that's what I'm talkin about

Ooh, me and my bro have always wanted to go to Hong Kong. If you happen to see Jackie Chan there, get your brother to rub himself against him for my brother. :heh:

Meanwhile...

I'm over my writer's block. Yippee!

Ooh, me and my bro have always wanted to go to Hong Kong. If you happen to see Jackie Chan there, get your brother to rub himself against him for my brother. :heh:

Meanwhile...

I'm over my writer's block. Yippee!

I was gonna do that anyway.

trivia: you know that awesome fight at the end of Police story? my brother lives near that mall. he's seen the giant pole of doom!

Holy fucking shit the retards have been out in force today.

Just had a guy who effectively didnt know why he called us. Like he couldnt get his words out for what he actually wanted and when he eventually did he just talked over me. (?) He also said to me when I was asking what it is he needed "You have to understand Ive only just come in from work".....

....Why'd you ring then?

Crazy WTF day today.

I love your life. Everything is all SHINY and OMG WTF and shit. Mine is mundane as fuck.

Today I raced CARS off a CLIFF.

In my MIND. It was UNHOLY. I hate ESSAYS.

I love your life. Everything is all SHINY and OMG WTF and shit. Mine is mundane as fuck.

I know its mundane, Im making the best of a bed situation, sad thing is this is the most interesting thing that happened today (Other than telling folk about a story that happened back when life wasnt shit)

Damnit, making me want summer Rokhed! It's been... well slightly... sort of sunny here. Bright anyway. Warm, no. Most I've seen of the outside world in the last week is a trip to the car and back. My whole day has been spent essay writing, le sigh.

Spent the day doing odd jobs. Cleaned the car, sorted some university stuff out, watch some anime.

So far the main event of the day has been searching for good xbox360 bundles. I'm looking at getting an Xbox 360 premium, with halo 3, forza 2, viva pinata, burnout paradise and 2 controllers for 245. I'm not sure if I think this is a good deal or not considering I really just want COD4 online to play with my mates >_<

wait-- Rokhed you feeling ok? Because that's the first post that I've seen in a few months where you haven't referred to your sex life. Much more interesting.

You've not been paying attention.

Besides I haven't really had much of a sex life in the last few months.

Spent the day doing odd jobs. Cleaned the car, sorted some university stuff out, watch some anime.
I was going to clean my car, even borrowed my girlfriend's mum's sponge. Then I discovered that they'll do it at Tesco's while I'm doing my shopping, for a fiver, and they'll do a much better job of it than me.

So far the main event of the day has been searching for good xbox360 bundles. I'm looking at getting an Xbox 360 premium, with halo 3, forza 2, viva pinata, burnout paradise and 2 controllers for 245. I'm not sure if I think this is a good deal or not considering I really just want COD4 online to play with my mates >_<

mehhh, let me tell you this, the idea of forza 2 and an extra controller sounded nice to me too, but I've played Forza like... 5 times in twice as many months, and it comes with a big "BUNDLE COPY" printed onto the case. Viva Pinata has had a bit more of my attention, but not much.

Don't look for the deals that give you more games, just look for the deals that give you the games you're interested in. (also, elite ftw)

mehhh, let me tell you this, the idea of forza 2 and an extra controller sounded nice to me too, but I've played Forza like... 5 times in twice as many months, and it comes with a big "BUNDLE COPY" printed onto the case. Viva Pinata has had a bit more of my attention, but not much.

Don't look for the deals that give you more games, just look for the deals that give you the games you're interested in. (also, elite ftw)

I was actually thinking of trading them straight in. They come as part of this wireless pack (forza 2, controller and viva pinata) but its reduced to 25 because of the bundle, I was thinking if I trade them in, I could buy COD4. Then I just need to buy wireless thingy, and a subscription eventually. With just burnout and halo 3, its actually 220. Im unsure, because I think I should be saving this money for the summer and university and for wii games. I'm feel kind of sad for putting way too much thought into this but oh well :)