Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'vve finished my revision for the day! :D

I just had lunch and i tried putting crisps in my Pitta Bread! I hadn't done that since i was 8 and i was pleasantly suprised! :)

I Also have My foot stuck in my bucket of soldiers again! (it's been in there for half an hour now)

It's actually quite comfy!

Do you guys recommend me trying to get into "How I met your Mother?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! It rocks, so you should try. :D

--

I know by tomorrow I'm going to be so worn out. Three parties, in three night isn't really a good idea. Still, tonight should be another fun-filled night, so alls wel that (hopefully) ends well. :)

Guest bluey

training to be a teacher is hard hard work!!! i have to be so energetic all the time for kids classes... it's easy for me for a while, but then it gets so stressful trying to keep my energy levels up!! coffeeeeeeeeee!!

me and my housemate made friends with a new guy in our house today "kaiji" (he said "like nicholas cage!!!" ...:i like him!!" i said... "ME TOO!!!!" he said~) :indeed:

i neglected to bring a full sized towel, so i bought one today in donkehote apartment store in shinjuku... i also bought a laundry bag (a lilo and stitch one, no less!!! haha it was the cheapest ^__^)and something else i've been needing: a calendar!!! it runs from april 08 to march 09 - which is a bit perfect, really :grin:

i also have two new room mates: horace and jimmy. they are spiders. horace lives in the pipe near the light... and jimmy is a weird black and green grass spider who lived ON the light. go figure. ^___^

Guest Jordan

Hm.

Hm...

I'm flying on Friday and for some reason i'm really, really scared. I've flown alot in my life, but something just fills me with fear every time it comes to flying.

Any ideas to calm my ass down?

Hm.

Hm...

I'm flying on Friday and for some reason i'm really, really scared. I've flown alot in my life, but something just fills me with fear every time it comes to flying.

On the plane, the best thing to do is listen to your favourite music, it really helps. Also, I probably wouldn't watch Final destination the night before you go (I did this stupidly, it wasn't the best idea :P)

Hm.

Hm...

Watch Airplane!. It shows you that even in the worst case scenario, flying can be amusing! :)

Guest Stefkov

I suggest dressing in black clothing, wearing a black hat and sunglasses. Go up to a random person sat down waiting to get on a plane and tell them

"Don't get on the plane".

Then leave.

Gah what does it take for hmv to accept my debit card ffs.

Guest Jordan
Jordan: just watch Alive before you go. you'll be fine.

I've spent my afternoon exploring a new zone in warcraft with my buddy, and also melting with joy to Goldfrapp.

I love that film :p