Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Spent about five hours in Nero (during which I saw my grandparents, one of the few regular customers I liked, and my ex-manager but I don't think she saw me, and spoke to three different friends on the phone and obviously the staff there. Very social time). Did the one assignment I had planned to do. Progressed on another until all the graphs bored me so I left.

Then um bummed around for a while. Took brother's dog for a walk and the bitch jumped all over my white jeans. Been alright.

Now im just trying to decide whether or not to buy the rest of the Death Note books. I can get the 10 I need for about £38, but I dunno...just a lot to spend at once even if I will need them. Hmm...

For the past hour i've been thinking "I should really do a plan for this essay to be handed in soon". And for the past hour i've done nothing to do that :heh:

I can do it in one sitting easy enough tomorrow sometime, but the tiredness is in the way... Least I start Uni late tomorrow.

Just opened my 3D assignment only to find that the last part I did apparently didn't save. Guh. I'm already slow as it is with these things. >.<;

Also made a list of all my assignments. I have 11 classes per week to go to, which results in me now having 13 different assignments and five classes to revise for. =(

And on top of that I feel a bit feverish.

*needs to find some happy music now*

bit of a boring day. I went to the cinema on my own for the first time ever. Saw vatage point, which I liked.

then I came home, intending to tody my flat. That erm... didn't happen. I did do some laundry though. Then I watched 24 for the first time, its ok. Not as awesome as everyone on the planet seems to think. Seen the first 3 episodes so far, so maybe it'll grown on me.

I was ironing while watching 24, trying to get the weeks work shirts sorted. But i had to stop, as my wrist and hand were going weird. For those of you who weren't members in summer 2004, i had an operation on my wrist then to reattatch the cartilage to the bone sort out some tendons. They said it might fall apart again, and I think it is. Which is really depressing.

For the past hour i've been thinking "I should really do a plan for this essay to be handed in soon". And for the past hour i've done nothing to do that :heh:

I can do it in one sitting easy enough tomorrow sometime, but the tiredness is in the way... Least I start Uni late tomorrow.

Just out of Interest what subject do you do at Uni? Seem like a Classics or maybe a English and Japanese guy:heh:

Just out of Interest what subject do you do at Uni? Seem like a Classics or maybe a English and Japanese guy:heh:

My main subject is Computing Science but I can pick extra subjects every semestar, and in this one I done maths (regret) and Criminal Law.

Though I do have an interest in Classics and Japanese(which i'm sort of learning just now)

My main subject is Computing Science but I can pick extra subjects every semestar, and in this one I done maths (regret) and Criminal Law.

Though I do have an interest in Classics and Japanese(which i'm sort of learning just now)

Ahh cool stuff. BTW is the maths pure (Calculus etc) or Stats, Mechanics etc.

Hooray hooray, seems the 3D program simply refuses to work anymore, which is great since I have to send in my finished model this week. -____-;

In better news my cupcake T-shirt is now featured on the RedBubble site. Not on the main page, but still. Love that site.

Argh! My room is such a tip! Five friends and lots of red wine really, really shouldn't be mixed! :p I've got a rather large headache, but it doesn't matter because last night was so much fun. I needed something to get my mind off all the shit, and it really helped. I love my friends!:D

--

My dogs won't stop humping cushions, it's so annoying! Anyone know how to stop them?

Guest bluey

tsukari desu.... i:m tired!!

but i had a good second day of training today - i:m doing kids training so its energetic and fun! its just what i needed. then on the way home, me and my friend stopped by a mobile phone shop cause she wants a phone-- but i got talking to the phone shop guy and he gave me a free alarm clock/photo frame!! hah! kawaiiii desuyo!

now i:m making dinner before i go have a bath/do my assigned reading for tomorrow (hope it doesnt matter if the manual gets wet! i was feeling so ill all day today... i want a bath >-->) then i:ma go online on my computer...

hopefully i:ma be able to meet jamba in his spare time between watching eureka seven (im obsessed!! time between watching eureka seven (im obsessed!!)

Update from yesterday's hair situation:

I'm now back in Glasgow and I have straighteners here so hair is now looking shexy. Crisis over. It's amazing how much of a difference straightening it makes even as it is still pretty short.

Scotland tickets arrived yesterday so I'm all set for the game tomorrow. Kilt is ready to go, Scotland top got washed and I cleaned my kilt shoes. :)

Nessie hat hasn't been washed yet, but that's OK, I would think Nessie is pretty dirty.

Guest bluey
Tsuakri Desu indeed! :)

nyahaha - jamba vs. sleep? PUH-lease :indeed: no contest.

unless we're combining the two.... *mind wanders*

I slept for almost half a day today :heh: Started doing my essay. Would of completed it but I needed some things from the Uni site which was down(tried last night but browser kept freezing, was like PC was telling me to go to bed). I went on to Brawl instead.

I figure having 2 extra days I can do a good essay instead of a rushed one.