Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

I've finally figured out how to carry on my graphics thing I'm doing. It may be shit but I'll make it as good as I can in ...two weeks. Need to get some pictures for the end part of it, get some anaylitical work done for that and the previous stuff. Then development...

I am so doing something that will keep me interested for longer than a few months and something that I can actually do skills wise for my exam.

Jesus, that and a Photography one which I have to somehow get to a park/somewhere with trees while its dark and a Computing project in for next Friday.

Pressure time!

...... :(

i'm having a major, major, major dip right now...

does anyone else get these feelings of being just - horribly sad...? there's nothing to really rectify, all the things i dont like about my life right now are things that i can do nothing about... i accept that... but i still feel sad.

sad and lonely and confused and bored and lonely and scared and bleh.

/emo tears

does anyone else get these feelings of being just - horribly sad...? there's nothing to really rectify, all the things i dont like about my life right now are things that i can do nothing about... i accept that... but i still feel sad.

*Massive Hug*

--

Yes! Yes! Yes! I've finished part of my coursework and got everything arranged for saturday. Woo! Also, not man lessons tomorrow = Funsies.

Boredom. That haunts me wherever I go.

meh.

MEH.

i must shake this funk!! i'ma go watch 'grave of the fireflies' and cry myself to sleep.... hahaha hey it's kind of fun being emo. :grin:

i leave you all with a semi-related sinfest strip!!

2008-02-22.gif

and awaaaayyyyy she goes..... *runs off into the distance*

I've had a good day! :D Even though i had (still have) a lot of work to do!

I Went swimming today! I still have my Pokemon Towel that i use! :awesome:

Yesterday was bit of an odd evening where i didn't get any work done because i was talking with my mum the whole evening! and so that has set me back as days work and catching up tonight was difficult! :)

Poor bluey *hugs* I get that sometimes.

Though I feel sad now because I purely have to much to be doing, I have my portfolio, my college work, my iva, my theory test, my driving lessons, work, trying for a new job, sorting download...

eurgh =[

and getting the net sorted at home...and mothers day...0.o

Oh dear, my sociology teacher basically just said that a lot of the recent young killers (like in schools and stuff) are influenced by violent videogames. And he said he wouldn't mind seeing those kind of games (like GTA) banned.

Now I'm not a fan of these games (don't play them myself), but I get so annoyed by people like this. -_____-;

Oh dear, my sociology teacher basically just said that a lot of the recent young killers (like in schools and stuff) are influenced by violent videogames. And he said he wouldn't mind seeing those kind of games (like GTA) banned.

Now I'm not a fan of these games (don't play them myself), but I get so annoyed by people like this. -_____-;

Smack them ^.^

Call them liars, to their face, in front of your whole class and ask them to show you the proof for their claims, which you can say that you know doesn't exist because every official meeting surrounding the subject has stated that all of the evidence is inconclusive. Also that is why no discreet action has been made concerning the subject.

Fucking hate people like that. Brain washing, repeat-what-i-hear-on-the-news Nazis. And from a Sociology teacher? Fucking hell...

AHH! Had a crazy dream! So annoying! You know the dreams where you get something in the dream, and then when you wake up you dont really realise at first then you're like "Oh yeah Ive got that...awesome,...oh wait! NO it was a dream!" Well that pissing happened with a Heroclix figure.

Basically a new set of Heroclix just came out and because WizKids (or rather the guy who was in charge until recently when he quit and left for Sony, after fucking up loads of stuff) they inserted a SUPER RARE chase figure (well two) in the latest set. Its a figure of Superman (they are both Superman) and the sculpt is EASILY one of the best Clix sculpts ever and the stats are AMAZING and would be super fun to play, but they are like 1 in 2 cases (40 packs) or something.

It sucks SOOO much! Seriously check Ebay co.uk and com for prices. Over here theres one thats currently £40 and US theres none below $100.00.

Search "Heroclix Crisis Superman"

Well anyway I dreamt I had one of those Superman figures and also that I saw an advert for That 70s Show season 9 (Non existent) Sigh.

Tonight Im going Ice Skating Disco. To say Im not looking forward to it is an understatement.

I agree with nightwolf, unprovoked violence is the only way to rid us of such stereotypes! I'd suggest setting him on fire. And beating his family to death with a Wiimote.

Such people used to annoy me, but I don't really care any more; they're wrong, I know that, and if I think it's worth it I'll prove them to be so. Every new medium goes through the scapegoat phase, be it comics, films, or certain genres of music. Such stereotypes die with the generation spouting them: when the majority of adults and those in charge have led a life exposed to these ultimate evils they tend to realise that murder and rape has been happening for thousands of years. Or did all those nasty people in The Bible have DS' hidden up their sleeves?

Anyway, my mum still isn't feeling great so I'm quasi looking after her. It's nothing serious, but it does mean no room tour from me. I know, I can practically hear all your howls of disappointment.

Agh! I hate the college system here! I´m in the sociology course here yet I have to take way more language courses then sociology related classes.

Just pissed because my teacher wanted me to chat with her to see how i was holding up which just ended up in me being reminded that I´m doing quite bad at school :/

My Internet went bost for the last 4 days. Agh, it drove me absolutely nutty... :nono:

Mine's driving me mad, not because of lack of it more I need to actually do work...it seems to know when I actually need the net...>_>

But it is enabling me to be alittle more creative without it, ^.^, and I've got back on my xbox. :yay:

The annoying thing was that as soon as the Internet went bost, my telly decided to add a nice purple hue to the screen. I didn't know what to do to get rid of it and had to get a smaller telly to play games as that old purple hue was annoying the tits orf of me! :angry:

Luckily, divine intervention came in the form of a new telly for the living room, so now the old living room telly is now the games telly. :yay:

Still, my brother wants to get a HD telly for the games soon. So that one's not staying put for very long. :awesome:

Guest Stefkov
Original. I love my xbox but after my birthday in june I managed to convince my mum that I needed a new tv and xbox360 =]

good lad/lass. 360's are great. So many good games it's saddening to think how much money has gone into it.

Today, on the back of a piece of paper, ensued a drawing fest.

I can't explain it without showing so i'll ask if i can get it off my friend tommorow...monday.

I got a letter in the post saying I have a place on a course. I didn't get a letter for the other course I applied for at that Uni and there's no email or anything from Ucas saying I got a place. I'm thinking they printed out the wrong course on the sheet. I hope not though.