Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I hate it when girls are moody for no real reason. :(

I hate it even more how they get even more annoyed when you think it's because of their period.

haha I'm going to be moody because it irratates me that all boys assume you're on your period.

For the reckon I'm somewhat nicer when I'm on my period and hyperactive the day before (god knows..)

:indeed:

haha I'm going to be moody because it irratates me that all boys assume you're on your period.

:indeed:

That's exactly the same thing as the girl in question said when we were talking about it.

It's just that it seems to happen about once a month.... What else could it be? :indeed:

That's exactly the same thing as the girl in question said when we were talking about it.

It's just that it seems to happen about once a month.... What else could it be? :indeed:

hahaha for alot of girls it is, scares me too! But I've even had comments from guys saying I'm not normal because I don't get moody at certain times every month haha ^.^

Whats up squire?

had a extremely stressful day at college. didnt sleep at all last night and had a terrible headache all day. that on top of other things happening in my life that are stressful (which i'd prefer not to talk about really). rather than saying "are you ok?", people kept saying "whats wrong with you?", which i found just rude and doesn't make things feel any better. been feeling sick too. tonight i have too much work to do and no way i can do it. i'm going to be up all night, i probably wont sleep.

i'm so stressed, i'm finding it hard to cope.

I just want it to all go away.

Sorry for being so moany.

off topic! ban them both!!! :grin:

There actually isn't any stipulation as to which day's events we should divulge. In fact maybe I should make the most of that oversight.

It was the 29th day of April, 1986. The trees in the hospital car park shivered on their grassy islands under a cold, marbled grey sky. The breeze and hum of traffic pattered against a thousand faceless windows, the concrete building remaining stoically stone-faced. A stranger approached the main entrance. The automatic doors slid aside with an intake of breath.

And then Aimless got bored. Sorry about that.

Sorry, I apologise for everything!

There we go, i did it again.

It's one of my worst habits!

Even when i trip over my own feet i apologise to whoever is with me for some reason. Does that mean i'm insecure or something? I don't know!

It means you have an invisible midget friend that gets in the way a lot and that only your subconcious is aware of.

Probably.

!Xabba says:

no

"Tell me where the bomb is!" says:

Yes

Where is it!

!Xabba says:

in the poly

LIES!

!Xabba says:

its true!

!Xabba says:

you have 24 hours!

Damn it

Chloe

Get me the schematics

!Xabba says:

in traditional 24 followings chloe is tied to the bomb

Damn it

SON OF A BITCH!!!

!Xabba says:

least your country doesn't want you dead this time

!Xabba says:

or does it?

!Xabba says:

dun dun dun

Nope, the Chinese bastards are after me again.

!Xabba says:

=O

!Xabba says:

get in the helicopter then fool!

Let's get one thing straight

The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you

!Xabba says:

i think you'll find the reason i'm still around is simply because you don't have the nerve to kill me

*shoots*

!Xabba says:

shit

Sorry. Can't hear you over my gunshots.

!Xabba says:

*is dead*

*bang*

Nothing.

Fairly good day today. Was working outside with the animals so didn't have to put up with any stupid customers, animal work is the only thing keeping me at my job at the moment (although I am looking for a new one). Just a shame I usually only get one day a week doing it!

Also found out the girl who had a crush on me is still obsessed, apparently she annoys everyone in the kitchen at work going on about me all the time! Now normally this would be a good thing, seeing as I don't get much interest from the ladies, however this person is so bloody stupid and annoying that after spending 5 minutes in her company I want to shoot myself!

Why do I only ever attract the crazy ones... :indeed:

My team mate quit today so now you are looking at the only member of the UK localisation team for Dragon Quest IV for the DS.

The next couple weeks are going to be intense...especially since he was full time and I'm only part time!.....AAAAAAAAAARGGGH!!!

After a day of obsessing over my car, getting £600 cash out the bank, and finding the seller to be a bit of a slippery character who seems unable to let me do the deal at a fixed address, I did a history check and up popped a mileage discrepency of 18,000 miles, with a few other niggles to go with the good(such as the silly red key blue key situation and things), I think I'm gonna walk away from the deal. The guy said I could without any repurcussions, and so I'm gonna. It's a shame, but I'd rather walk away from a good deal than walk into a bad one. I am now full of sadness, but happy as it gives me reason to focus on my dissertation.

Had a fun-filled day, until now that is. I;ve been put on Temazapam by my doctor to try and help my insomnia. It's making me feel really dizzy and I'm finding it hard to look at the keyboard and control my fingers. The only thing it's not doing is making me sleepy. :heh::(