Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm getting a tad annoyed with Firefox and Facebook. Basically, after a while Firefox nearly freeze's if i have Facebook open. I have contacted FB to see if they can resolve this issue. Anyone got any clues???.

In other news, not much has happened today. Chilled out, had a nice curry earlier from the Balti and now chilling again.

Jimbob; I have a similar thing. Whenever someone starts talking to me on facebook chat it halts any navigation on any tab. Each time they say a line it also stops me from typing in another tab, which means I can't browse the forums while using FB :/

I have something similar happening. I find if I click in the convo window, then click back to whatever I was typing, for example this post, I'd be able to again.

All this. Rage.

Today should be good. Off to see Avatar later with my bro. Should be fun- not seen a 3D film yet so I'm pretty curious to see if it's any good.:bouncy:

oh and it's new comic day. Means Invincible is out! and a whole bunch of other stuff. Yehaw.

Went into work yesterday, had to bring a shit load of bags downstairs and Shaun never helped me >__< went to see Avatar with gaggle and then got stuck in town due to snow. Got a taxi to Thornhill and i just got home today. now i need to get back to Thornhill to give gaggle his present. woooo present!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I woke up this morning and half of my toenail was ripped off. Serious. Pain.

:(

Ouchhhhh, that sounds very painful. Hope it doesn't hurt anymore now. =(

I'm excited about tomorrow. Christmas Eve = yummy dinner and presents exchanging! Though my sister has to work until 8 so it seems like it's going to be a looooong night haha. Other years we start around 6 and don't stop until midnight, so this might end up being quite late. =P

I've got all my presents sorted so I'm happy. ^___^

Also got a present from my ex. He sent me a nice necklace (I never wear necklaces though so will have to figure out what clothes this could fit with) and two bags of Reese's Pieces. Big, 500 gr bags. >.>;

Thats abit odd, getting a present from your ex surely?

Today is a day of nothing, something that usually would bore me to tears, but after the past couple of weeks it sounds like heaven, going to setup my xbox and finally get round to sorting/finishing fable 2 and assasins creed, I've been slacking!

Went round to my aunty anns last night ( my birth mothers sister) and we talked about certain things, family I didn't really know, my birth nana whom I hate, my sister etc. It was quite good to get it all off my chest and to tell people that I seriously hated 2009 as a year. Hopefully 2010 will be better ^_^

anyway 2 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats abit odd, getting a present from your ex surely?

We're still on good terms though and we send each other emails from time to time. But now I feel bad that I don't have a present for him heh.

And yay for free time, I hope you enjoy it! Always fun to just have time to do whatever you please. I've been putting in some gaming time myself the last two days, trying to finish Mario & Luigi. Nice to have some time to yourself. =)

Today is going to be amazing... ish.

I spent last night and this morning undercoating my dragon and its riders, some had to be recoated, it was as if the metal and plastic were waterproof and repelled the paint. However that is done and the basecoasting can begin. I was feeling various shades of green, but I'm going to make the scales and wings a ice blue shade instead. The fiddlyness this is giving me, I am considering snapping off some of the pieces to help me get to the more tricky areas... Most displeasings.

All this whilst having episodes of Voyager in the background.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Hope you feel better soon RA and that toe heals up nicely :)

I thanked your post Happenstance because it reminded me for weeks I've been meaning to ask my brother's girlfriend to send me her pics of me, my mother and her partner from my graduation to get one framed and printed. Text her earlier and she said she would so will swing by Jessops or Boots tomorrow and sort that out.

Went to Tescos. Chaos. Good thing I find chaos calming. Although when I was queuing up (for about 20 minutes. People should need to be certified to use self-checkouts, they only slow us cool kids down) I was trying to get in an artists mindset for life drawing and picturing people nude, or at least just general body shapes and how it all connects and that, until some teenager walked past and I panicked (didn't imagine anything) and stopped. Stupid moment of the day for you there ^_^

Other than that been looking at naked people all day. Its tiring. But managed to do six drawings in the last 24 hours (1 face, the rest whole bodies) as well as some tutorial sketches. Would like to get to ten today. As well as doing some more of the Blair tutorials, but at least they involve drawing more fun things. Yup, more fun than nudity!

Oh and its the 23rd and I'm not feeling Christmassy. :santa: ...nope, didn't help.

2l7sld.jpg

...meh, bit better.

Plus I ordered some stuff from BangCD on the 12th and they've still not arrived. If they don't tomorrow I'm going to have to buy spares and return them when they finally come. Bloody BangCD! I'll give you BANG!

I got made permenant today!!

Manager was way cool - my contract is officially only 6 hours a week - essentially I could just work sundays, but she says I can effectively pick and choose any hours I want to do (once I get round to looking at my uni timetable), as well as giving me the freedom to change my mind at any point.

Means I'll get in on the xmas bonus, means I get to continue knowing the dudes I work with... Very chuffed :) I will be signing on, however, in order to cover my rent.

Served my landlord at work today! Funny as I think I owe him, like, nearly 4 months worth of rent...

Also uni wants £900 by jan 8th otherwise, I dunno, they kill me? Fuckityfuckneedtofillinform.

Need sex.

That is all.

I got made permenant today!!

Manager was way cool - my contract is officially only 6 hours a week - essentially I could just work sundays, but she says I can effectively pick and choose any hours I want to do (once I get round to looking at my uni timetable), as well as giving me the freedom to change my mind at any point.

Means I'll get in on the xmas bonus, means I get to continue knowing the dudes I work with... Very chuffed :) I will be signing on, however, in order to cover my rent.

Served my landlord at work today! Funny as I think I owe him, like, nearly 4 months worth of rent...

Also uni wants £900 by jan 8th otherwise, I dunno, they kill me? Fuckityfuckneedtofillinform.

Need sex.

That is all.

Might I suggest there is a way of killing two birds with one very awesome stone right there.

I never look directly at leepants avatar, (in fact I never have until today) so I always thought it was a rotweiler peering at me.

And I wept....literally wept with joy today, because we saw pictures of a set that has been rumoured for a few months.

Plo Koon's Starfighter. (Plo Koon is the best jedi. Even better than Mace Windu) (Okay, he's not but he's my favourite, ever since Jedi Power Battles, and anyone who played that game knows what I'm talking about awww yeaaaahhh)

Plo_Koon%27s_Jedi_Starfighter.jpg

Anyway, his starfighter is a really really awesome design, and theres been some great fan creations, but its great to have an official one!!! :D Very happy. Also a new Greivous is nice, with extra joints.

new_2010.jpg

It is strange how this new Greivous ship differs in size so wildly from the older one.

nKYb.jpg

Now I really really really really want them to do Maces Starfighter. Not least because purple is a very rare LEGO colour, but its also a stunning ship IMHO.

41oEFq7kTUL.jpg

AAAAAiBsEmMAAAAAABjlFw.jpg