Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Extensive and nicely done storyboard is kind of an oxymoron :p Could you not do a storyboard of the complete thing and film part of it. Even if its just one scene/segment? Just to show an idea of the overall look? Or even do some mood board like things?

Fuck you for ruining my idea! :p To be fair, I realised I kinda need an idea of what the setting/story/idea behind it would be. I might be as vague as possible in what I note down tonight then talk to my tutors about it tomoz. Can't really do filming in class, but I can just go home/wherever would be appropriate. I need a stunning actress in it (at least my idea atm). I might need to call in a friend from school and tell her it'll make her a star or something. :kiss:

Long day, did 10-6 shift, it was alot better today to be fair, although apprently my poor manager is in crap because the other girl on reception hasn't been asking the 800 customers we took today for membership forms./

Basically needed 500 forms by tonight, we didn't have them yesterday but we could have got them today. I was on reception 10-1 asking everyboduy for forms, the other girl who was on all day kept not doing it, so I imagine she's in abit of trouble, but unfortunetly there's not alot I can do, she seemed so balse about it, so why bother.

Anyway, yeah things have been good, came home to the housemate, she's apprently letting her boyfriend stay til wednesday, he's already been here a week, this pisses me off no end because frankly I'm abit tired of being ditched for the boyfriend. Either you see us both and work out stuff or you don't see me at all, I'm not being ditched when he's around and then trying to fight for your time when he's here. Sod you.

Been organising how to decorate my flat with Andy again, its fun though and takes me mind off things. Gotta go out to nandos at 7:15, busy, busy day. I'd rather still be at work haha. Least I don't have to come back to crap.

Whew. I was knackered. I've semi-rested today.

Friday was teh Christmas party at work. It was good fun for the most part.

A few friends and I gate crashed another party, "got down" with this older man legend (danced. A little. With him. Tiny bit.) and dinner table fun was fun etc.

Some small nearly-fight kicked off with the dick "friend" that I don't like (the one who never wants to be associated with me) because he was basically trying it on with his cousins girlfriend and then denies it, and denies being a slag/a dick.

He's such a cunt its unbelievable. About 3 weeks ago he went to Paris, came back and said he's basically fallen in love (love at first sight) and has been talking to this chick in France over Skype and texting her etc. He received a hand written letter from her on Friday, then brags to me about having 5 potential girls to get off with. Does get off with one, trys to bag a sixth (his cousins girlfriend) and also went to see his ex-girlfriend that night. And took a call from another girl when he was there.

I'm soooo waiting for the karma to kick in.

Anyway so that was alright.

Went to London yesterday. Its pretty impossible to do any Christmas shopping though, its just all so busy and silly. Did get some choccies for my dad though. Hopefully they'll keep.

Today I watched "RockNRolla" which was surprisingly tolerable for a Guy Ritchie film.

And for the rest of it I've been making my Daken/Wolverines son costume, which needs to be finished for Saturday. God thats gonna be a cracking night. Costume is finally starting to really come together (it needed to though) so thats good.

Not done yet though. Its....the most ambitious so far?

Definitely want to go back to a cape next time.

Well actually I AM GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT in the new year. Pretty sure I'm the fattest hax I've been evar atm, but obv no point dietting over Christmas. I refuse to anyway. But yeah might go as Kraven if I tone up a bit. If not then cape.

-------------------------

Drunken By Myself.

More videos and pictures to come.

TL;DR = Christmas party was fun with drama, London was chaos, today was film and costume making.

Guest Captain Falcon

-------------------------

Drunken By Myself.

I'll be honest.... I didn't notice much of a difference between you as a "drunk idiot" and your normal self from that clip.

Broke down crying (in Birmingham North). I had 7 bags (all my possessions from uni - I can't get storage, because I'm counted as a national student, despite living in a different country), and it was impossible to carry them myself.

They make you move out over xmas? What a bunch of nobbers.

Perfect example of how much of a fucking cunt this guy is. He borrowed my girlfriends phone. He now has a new phone.

I posted on his Facebook "Hey, you done with Claires phone yet?"

And he has deleted it, and not replied. Fucking arse monkey.

-----------

Got a hold of him now and he will bring it in tomorrow. He's ridiculous. Regarding him being all over his cousins girlfriend.

Fair enough.

It did look really bad though

Ill be honest.

why?

you were very huggy/touchy

stroke hair

etc

what just me?

No both

ahh ok well were family

Lol!

its not a big deal

I dont touch my sister like that.
Edited by ReZourceman

Whoo, my teacher -finally- gave me a list of authors to contact. Though I do believe he's kinda mixing me up with another student, as he is supposed to be my mentor for my dissertation, but I think he has forgotten about it. He started talking about stuff that my only other fellow female student is working about. Darn. =P

Also, am so tired. Thanks to Ashley I was up until 3:30, watching a video about Disney. I will so need a nap when I get home haha.

:o! How dare I get blamed. You could have waited you know? :p

Usual Monday routine. Wake up. Watch Dexter. Have a mild heart attack. Wish it was next Monday.

One lecture later tonight, 6-9. And its easily the most patronising and shit one but if my student doesn't turn up...I'll gut him. Or something less dramatic but still I'll be mighty pissed.

I'm an impatient person though. =P

Plus I didn't actually know it was going to be that long haha. But I enjoyed watching it so yay. Can't wait for the new Disney film (which comes out here three days before my birthday I think, whoo). =)

Bah humbug.

I'm feeling very pessimistic today, friend completely bailed on going to class with me (considering she's my housemate...) and I had to tell her and her boyfriend to shut up last night so I could get some sleep, I hate doing that, but by god I could hear every word.

Sigh, bad bad day ahead I imagine.

EDIT: Brightening my day

http://cuteoverload.com/

Edited by nightwolf

My weekend!

Friday night was the Christmas do and it was brilliant for the most part; banter, outrageous dancing, crashing other parties, free bar! Lots of fun. Also some drama... I thought the guy ReZ is going on about had said something really harsh about me so I burst into tears (I was really drunk, in all fairness) then he came over, told me he hadn't, that I was his rock and kissed me. He is just unbelievable.

Anyway, after the do we went to town (ReZ, you should have too!) and ''married man from work'' bought a couple of us champagne which was lovely. He kept saying how he couldn't believe I was single, blah blah blah; I'm worried that I gave the impression I would, if he wasn't married. OH GOD. Then more dancing and banter. When I got home I went into the downstairs bathroom and just lay on the floor. I then threw up, stripped off all my clothes and crawled up the stairs to bed. A mixture of the fact that I haven't been drinking much on the diet and it was a free bar, bah. When I got down the next day my mum had cleared everything up, washed my clothes and my necklace. She's amazing and far too good to me.

Saturday, the worst hangover ever. Had to get through it to get up to Manchester for my friend's birthday. I got the train with Dan, had an amazing catch up; we were those annoying people who talk on the train, but I didn't care. The night was awesome; had a lovely meal, then went to ''Room'' which is fast becoming my favourite bar in Manchester. We then headed to the Northern Quarter and ended up in some club that was stupidly hot and busy. Unless it's an amazing club playing the best music, I really prefer bars where you can have an actual conversation. Still good though, I had fantastic company.

Sunday, we woke up and played on their Mega Drive for hours, brilliant. Chilled, ate lots of food and talked about everything. I stayed for their X factor catch up/results night where loads of people came over, everyone rated the songs, it was good fun. My friend Sophie again kept asking me to stay in Manchester forever, which was lovely but also made me sad because I can't stay.

I booked today off as holiday, thank god. I'm knackered and I've lost my voice.

Sounds like a quality weekend :)

I'm so..apocalyptically busy...My mate just saved my life though and saved me an hour round trip in the rain to hand some work in. He's a gent.

Friday night was ace. Went out with the journos again and had a quality time. Met a girl from Hull uni I hadn't spoken to before. Small world- we know loads of mutual friends there and we've been at the same parties and stuff before. Weird.

Of course, being beautiful, smart, cool and with great taste I shouldn't be surprised she has a boyfriend too. Ghhnuah!

he came over, told me he hadn't, that I was his rock and kissed me. He is just unbelievable.

You were one of the 5 ReZ spoke about?

Quiz night again at Daddies' last night, which is broken up by 2 games of Sticky 13. A more appropriate name would be card bingo. My brother won the first game of Sticky 13 at the beginning of the night, winning £33. Being older and better, I won £35 on the second game at the end... A Wheatley Roast I call it.

I also found £20 on the floor, but it may have been mine to begin with.

Of course, being beautiful, smart, cool and with great taste I shouldn't be surprised she has a boyfriend too. Ghhnuah!

You must find out and report back Dan of dare!!

You were one of the 5 ReZ spoke about?

No no no. NO. God I hope not. When I say kiss, I mean on the lips but not French. Still inappropriate, hence me saying he's unbelievable.

Edited by Molly

I've not been on the internet since... I don't know when.

Decided not to pay rent this month because of festivities and stuff. Had a mostly good weekend, but more and more I just feel left out, trodden on, unwanted, misunderstood, overlooked, weak, puny, insignificant, emo, emo, etc. I think I'm reaching 'clinically depressed' levels and I don't think there's a soul in my life who really gives a shit.

And I'm resorting to posting about it on the internet. FML.

*gets a drink*